The online racing simulator
Subsonic Racing
(218 posts, started )
XRG and FXR team skins are on our forum
i have now done UF1 and XFG
There cool skins,i love skins with luminous green in them
thank you
YAY, we have a website up and running! www.subsonic-racing.co.nr .

i would like to thank my brother for hosting it

BTW, the skins are nearly done
*cough* server is running 2 thanks to me for hosting it *cough*
Quote from kiss me :*cough* server is running 2 thanks to me for hosting it *cough*

:balloons: :iagree:
yeah, .co.nr is free but i dont think they host sites, they just shorten the domain.
Congratz on the nice team Niall and Ciaran, I hope it lasts long for you

*I uploaded 3rd Division's skins on driftcity.co.nr forum *
ok, i have a good few of the skins done now. They mightent (sp?) be too good cos i haven't had much time. Well anyway, here are the main ones(?)

EDIT: another skin added.
Attached images
FXR_subsonic.jpg
XFG_subsonic.jpg
XRG_subsonic.jpg
XRR_subsonic.jpg
RB4_subsonic_2048.jpg
UF1_subsonic.jpg
FZR_subsonic.jpg
Quote from Riders Motion :Congratz on the nice team Niall and Ciaran, I hope it lasts long for you

*I uploaded 3rd Division's skins on driftcity.co.nr forum *

Yay haha, they were good

Quote from niall09 :ok, i have a good few of the skins done now. They mightent (sp?) be too good cos i haven't had much time. Well anyway, here are the main ones(?)

Nice one Niall! 'Scooby' even ^^ you have created acool team style there mate +1
I like the skins, they are very professional
-
(dj-fluxsa) DELETED by dj-fluxsa
Thank you all for the comments and i forgot to say

Bye Harjun and Andrei from the team and good luck in the future
Yeh ok...
hi again, i have just made a FZR skin

by the way, we are recruiting at the moment so if ya want a try out just go to our forum and fill in the app.
Attached images
FZR_subsonic.jpg
Must say nice skin's,very simaler to Fusion Racing
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Must say nice skin's,very simaler to Fusion Racing

the colors are the same. i did not go out and copy there idea but i thought that these suited subsonic they dont look too similar though
New Member!
hey again, i would like the welcome Racer Hero to Subsonic Racing. I hope you have a good time with us
yay!
It seems now that he has now left sayin
Quote :Hello guys, Sorry to say but I dont feel right in this team. For one our timezones are 5 hours apart so we dont get to race except for on the weekends. I am going to go single for awhile. Sorry.

Kenneth

Sorry, but .
Hey again, i must say that the team is doing badly at the moment but im sure that is what you would expect for a team that is nearly 2 months old But looking at Moo racing , they are just a bit older than us and they are flying around Does anyone have any suggestions to help the team?

I have updated the website so that you can view our skins. I will upload the skins on it later on as i dont have the time.

Thanks,
Niall
Quote from niall09 :It seems now that he has now left sayin

since he decided to stick in a team he's swapped twice
Hey, Tonight, Subsonic raced in the Team Éire endurance race. We came 3rd, 4 laps behind the leaders in a 1hour 30mins race. I raced all but 5 laps where shaggy raced. Niko won it, only because Danny ran out of fuel, but kindly niko pushed him to the finish line, only to overtake him in doing so ending the race. I would like to thank Fang and Shaggy for adminning/safetycar the race tonight, and also all the competitors in Ben,Danny,Niko,CSU,silinec,Jamie,Shaggy.

I enjoyed it and hope to do it sometime again in the future

We are also compeiting in the SGPA championship and the BOTT

Subsonic Racing
(218 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG