The online racing simulator
Subsonic Racing
(218 posts, started )
yeah, i was a drifter before, i thouhgt it was good but then started to race and i found that racing is much more competitive and much more fun
Quote from harjun :actually please can i join

if your in 3D and want to be in Dick Spring why do you keep asking can you wear halfords tag ?
i just wanna be in a team....but no ones co-operating...i tried out Subsonic (Dick Spring), they aint replied....so i tried your HR one
mate i don't see anything wrong with you,your a cool guy but i dont make the decision on who can join [HR], go to website and ask SaM or CodieMOrgan
Ok sully im trying out thanks mate your cool....im a boy im only 12 lol....dont tell codiemorgan though...SHHHHH
age is nothing,i look at it this way im 17 and i have a team mate wont say names and hes 53 (oldie) if your mature enough i see no problem
Ok check your team site and make a comment please
Quote from harjun :i just wanna be in a team....but no ones co-operating...i tried out Subsonic (Dick Spring), they aint replied....so i tried your HR one

We didnt accept you by the way because you have only done 1785 Ml. we asked for 4500 Ml.
Quote from harjun :Ok check your team site and make a comment please

Bahahahahah Drift Worx's already dead?
I love your signature

'Leader of'

You leader?

Definitions of leader on the Web:
a person who rules or guides or inspires others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R84MGayvkU

Anyone who uses a rank type system in a racing team needs to be shot, k bai.

LEADER OF THE PACK, VROOOM ROOOOOM!
oh well, no need to say that. there are two leaders anyway
niall please can you add me on msn...i believe i added you? If not...im [email protected]
I spoke to you yesterday on LFS servers ok?
yes, i've added you.

Anyway, welcome to the team. After watching you for a bit of the night, you seem to have the skill

welcome
Hi...guys ive put us on the team list on LFS world
I hope i got it correct...
Member are...
scooby
shaggy
boerne
dizzle
gruntofaction
harjun
no, dizzle isnt on it! Why didnt u tell us before you put the names up?
Quote from niall09 :no, dizzle isnt on it! Why didnt u tell us before you put the names up?

Cuz he figured dizzle was registered so he was on team even though he wasn't.
i mean on lfsworld. it doesnt matter
damn idiots do i hav to do eveyting myselfand i quote team america kim il sung "why is every vody so ****ing sootpid" lol
This team reminds me of another that used to be around here.. *mind echos [MG]*

...nah mind must be slipping, good luck with the team.
ok, thanks man
ok everything is changed on lfs world...try look for our team and tell me what you think about it
ok, I would just like to say bye bye to Grunt. He was at the team since the beginning of the team, good luck

Subsonic Racing
(218 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG