The online racing simulator
Subsonic Racing
(218 posts, started )
Sorry, but this "mileage" limit for joining a team is ridiculous.

Whats the point of it? I have seen drivers with many many miles who couldnt finish one single public race without crashing and I have seen drivers with less than your limit who won race after race.

"Mileage" doesnt say anything IMO.
Quote from The General Lee :Thats Dynamic Racing territory.

You or DR...no contest.

That was just a joke....right?

Well said, Ziggy!
ok, thanks for all this help guys, we are complete noobs and need this help

So, what about if a person wants to join, do we get to know him for a little while and then make a decision?
Yes. If someone is interested in joining your team, tell him to join your team server or the server the teams' drivers are on so that they can have a chat and see him race. After you have seen enough and got to know him, make a forum thread with a poll asking the members of your team if he should join or not.

Or you can invite someone to your team if he is teamless and you know him well.

Thats how I would do it and how I have seen it many times.

Its of course your decision how you do it but mileage is the worst criteria IMO.
Thanks Zeug for the help
ok naill its fine that im not in team.
im glad you understand
Nice race with you Niall and Ciaran, thought is sucks that I lost 4 places (All on the straight) otherwise I'm happy with T7R|Ireland server
ye they were good races, and its not our server btw (thanks T7R for the great races there )
Quote from niall09 :ye they were good races, and its not our server btw (thanks T7R for the great races there )

I'm not soooo noob, I just pointed out that Turn Seven Racing server was nice
hahaha, its Triple Seven Racing
oh lol arais
New member: Kdovi
Hello there guys,

Subsonic are proud to announce a new driver into the team, Kdovi. The Czech is a clean,quick racer with a nice personality I hope you enjoy your stay with us

We also have another driver lined up, an irishman
I hope we'll be team of fast still-subsonic-but-almost-supersonic roflcopters
Quote from niall09 :

We also have another driver lined up, an irishman

Hmmmmmmm Irish man is it c**
I'm taking a break from driving for maybe three months or so lads....anyway I'm a shit racer, I just like to race abit and bitch and moan it on forum moreso than on-track

Shaggy asked me to join one night and I said yes....which was foolish as I did'nt even know what the team was about let alone who it's members where.

Anyhow, you guy's seem like a nice bunch but at the same time yer all far younger then I am which would only get on peoples nerves I expect.
There's a lot of better drivers out there lads...I don't take racin all that seriousley...
Thats grand And i wouldnt call yourself a shite racer
legend
Just to give you an update of the members of our team

SSR|Shaggy
SSR|Niall
SSR|Kdovi
SSR|Flagmen
SSR|David
SSR|Boerne

***Recruiting***

hey m8..i aplologise that i leaved ssr..now im sad lol.. that kd stuff was one friend "team" he said if i want to join..first time i said no..but then he made me join...and after i join..he told me it's drift team..so i leaved... and i want to ask you if i can join back..please i regret now
Sorry Andrei, it will just go against the rules. I would have to ask Shaggy (it wasnt me) aswell. Also, for more detail, go onto our forum, www.subsonic-racing-forum.co.nr

grr...only 1 chance

LE; i talked to shaggy once and he sayd to talk with you lol..
p.s i promite i wont leave this time
New member :)
Hello,SSR are very proud to announce the arrival of a new member, Dennis93. A very experienced (most experienced on team) driver, will make our team much better Enjoy Dennis
Quote from niall09 :Hello,SSR are very proud to announce the arrival of a new member, Dennis93. A very experienced (most experienced on team) driver, will make our team much better Enjoy Dennis

Dontsaythat

Thanks im Happy to be on the team Cant wait for some great times

Subsonic Racing
(218 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG