The online racing simulator
Quote from Arrow. :atleast he takes part..

I'd love to. Hopefully around June I'll be able to dedicate more time to LFS, and get back into my league events. Even half-hour arrive-and-drive sessions on LFS are denied me...

Despite not basically playing LFS for ~2 months (apart from the odd lap here and there to test sounds or patch features, and 3 races last week) I'm still reasonably confident that I'd spank Jamz'eszzes ass on any combo, thus my criticism still stands.
Quote from tristancliffe :Enjoyed that race - some great driving in there!

And, I have to say (and I probably wouldn't have posted this just to say well done), James cannot drive for crap!! It's so bad it's funny. He claims he started slow to drive around the accidents, but he took out someone in T1, and rarely if ever strung more than 3 corners together. When he did, he was about 1 second per CORNER off the pace.

Sorry James, but I think stamp collecting is more suited for you. I'd love to be able to say that all the past accusations were wrong, and that you CAN drive, but the truth is you can't. Skill and James do not exist comfortably in the same sentence.

But thanks for the laugh - every race series has to have a complete and utter noob, and it just so happens you're it in more than one series

Have to add james only raced due to 3 DR drivers without a wheel and afaik no real practice. If he's the noob what am i cause he beat me with the lx6

Quote from spankmeyer :At least he didn't accidentally telepit mid-race. Not that I ever... errr...

4th place this time bitches!

I don't know anyone who would do something stupid like that

Sounded like an eventful race will look forward to the review's.
Quote from Bawbag :Edit: AFAIK that is just a bug, on your pc he would have crashed harder than he actually did (Due to lag and stuff) but your pc still calculates the damage from the impact. Usually it sorts itself out though, after about 5 seconds or so it reverts back to the actual damage that the car took.

that doesnt explain why the car behaves as if its seriously damaged in spite of f10 only showing minimal damage though

And, I have to say (and I probably wouldn't have posted this just to say well done), James cannot drive for crap!! It's so bad it's funny. He claims he started slow to drive around the accidents, but he took out someone in T1, and rarely if ever strung more than 3 corners together. When he did, he was about 1 second per CORNER off the pace.

Sorry James, but I think stamp collecting is more suited for you. I'd love to be able to say that all the past accusations were wrong, and that you CAN drive, but the truth is you can't. Skill and James do not exist comfortably in the same sentence.

But thanks for the laugh - every race series has to have a complete and utter noob, and it just so happens you're it in more than one series

Sorry for my very very very bad driving! I told everyone to be careful of me as I was racing with an old faulty joystick as I have no wheel at the moment! I was only there because no one else could have raced, really didnt want to with an Fo8 + Crappy old MS joy stick that needs to be binned = Bad driving

When I had a wheel and raced say the LX6 round, I was not so bad :S
Edit: I also had no practise with a wheel for cornering speeds etc, was all spair of the moment to race. Hence the joystick!
#30 - Jakg

Tristan, you are the master of pwnage - you create such beautifully fashioned insults i would enjoy reading them even if they were about me. Well done

Quote from jamesrowe :Sorry for my very very very bad driving! I told everyone to be careful of me as I was racing with an old faulty joystick as I have no wheel at the moment! I was only there because no one else could have raced, really didnt want to with an Fo8 + Crappy old MS joy stick that needs to be binned = Bad driving

and thats supposed to be an excuse ?

Quote :When I had a wheel and raced say the LX6 round, I was not so bad :S

personal best as you only took out 2 other drivers ?
Was a rubbish race for me and Pecker, I myself lost intrest after the first race and the final blow was requalifying. Slugging through 3 hours of racing just didnt appeal to me, im not one for endurance, well unless its planned. As for pecker he didnt get any real practice down and was shipped in last minute Still it was funny when he tried to avoid me, only having me run into him

I had a good battle for 6th near the end with B11TME, but he got a blow out so that didnt last too long.
Quote from Shotglass :best bit is when he waits a few laps on track for spanky and duvel to come around only to hold duvel up to give his teammate some breathing room

I'm making an official complaint against team "Dynamic Racing", more specific against [DR] JAM'ez.

I watched the replay a few times to be very sure, and yes I believe in coïncidence ... but in all my opinions and visions I couldn't find anything that pleads in [DR]'s advantage; and certainly not 3 times in a row.

The laptimes I mention are from JAM'ez' second connect.

± 37m50s: reconnect (you should have stayed watching the teletubbies)
± 43m50s: pit out
± 52m05s: deliberately going off-track at the end of lap 5; waiting noticable long for Spankmeyer and me to arrive, so you can place yourself in between. I'll keep your steering manoevres to your joystick disadvantage ...
± 56m25s: after a bit of "wandering around" you make a pitstop at the end of lap 7. Why ? I can't see any damage. Was the the waiting until our next 'passing-by' a bit too long or maybe you were out of fuel ?. Since I can't control that ... let's assume it was the fuel.
±57m10s: leaving the pits, not in a hurry ... how odd, you just positioned yourself after Xenoa. Guess who's on the way ?
±58m55s: Yup, nice calculating. When entering lap 9 your buddy Spankmeyer arrives. BTW your throttle actions are getting a bit obvious.
Ouch, you miscalculated, that DuVeL guy was able to pass you on the straight. Damn he must be fast [sarcastic], let's try it another time.
± 1h00m20s: End of lap 9. Can't wait at the same place I did the first time, humm let's try 100 metres further so nobody can see my evil plans. Hehe I'm so smart.
± 1h01m25s: Rev your engines, here they come. Bloody hell, I almost fell asleep there.
± 1h02m:10s: Cruising a bit to make sure your buddy can pass without trouble ... now let's pester that DuVeL guy again.
± 1h02m40s: Woohoo, I almost knocked him out ... damn, he could just keep himself off the grass. Let's try that again ... this is fun.
± 1h02m40s: I'll brake a bit earlier and then suddenly cut him off ... yeah, he will never see that one coming ...
Missing accomplished, nobody can touch my prescious buddy.
I'll forget about the next attempt, since you were dumb enough to skid into the sand before doing any harm ...

I'm leaving it to the designated people now to watch and judge this complaint. Perhaps for the better it's up to them ... since I'm very pissed-off watching this over and over again to be sure.

JAM'ez, as someone mentioned before, try to do something else. Stay away from something that has wheels. And if you feel the need to do something that is a bit against the rules, take that flashlight off your head ... maybe next time, nobody will notice.

Team [DR], I'm very dissappointed in this kind of behaviour; I can only hope this was a solo action from JAM'ez and it had nothing to do with teamspeak stuff. I'm sure Spankmeyer was good enough to defend himself without the idiot interference ... we had a clean battle the race before, so why this kind of childish behaviour ?
Quote from DuVeL :.....

At first I thought you were just talking rubbish, until I reviewed the replay personally and Id have to say Id agree with your analysis.

James I have no idea what the hell you think you were doing, to begin with you rejoined the race about 10/15 laps after you disconnected. It was clear you were trying to slow duvel down, in my opinion thats just poor racing and Id not like to see DR continue racing in BoTT if this is the sort of tactics you choose to use.

Quote from spankmeyer :
At least he didn't accidentally telepit mid-race. Not that I ever... errr...

4th place this time bitches!

Yeah, im sure duvel would have something to say about that.
Quote from Rooble :Yeah, im sure duvel would have something to say about that.

Pardon me, but are you referring to my actions in round 7? Beyond driving my car around the track for 50 laps, I had no involvement to race results or other drivers' decisions.

Looking forward to seeing how this unfolds.
Quote from spankmeyer :Pardon me, but are you referring to my actions in round 7? Beyond driving my car around the track for 50 laps, I had no involvement to race results or other drivers' decisions.

Looking forward to seeing how this unfolds.

Perhaps... perhaps not, how are we to know? All that is clear is that James strategically positioned himself to slow the car behind you down. All I'm saying is if James hadn't of rejoined perhaps your result might have been very different.
Quote from Rooble :Perhaps... perhaps not, how are we to know?

I asked you a specific question and I would like to hear a straight answer. Do you see evidence suggesting that I wanted [DR] JAM'ez to slow you down?

Quote from Rooble :All that is clear is that James strategically positioned himself to slow the car behind you down.

I agree.

Quote from Rooble :All I'm saying is if James hadn't of rejoined perhaps your result might have been very different.

Perhaps and perhaps not. For the record once again, I did not request or want such assistance from my team mate. We can drag chat logs and what-ifs into this, but I'm fine with this going to the judges as I had nothing to do with his decisions.
Come on guys! KEEP ARGUING!!! IT'S F***ING FUN TO WATCH WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s i'm not kidding
Right, well I came back after technical faults and rejoined! I thought this was ok due to a 1st driver did it the previous round!...

Spankmeyer and I had no contact what so ever in any bott rounds, I did not try to help or slow anyone down. Yes I pitted because I wanted to play around with my set in F12 because I was in no race, I could not drive fast as I had little control with a joystick compaired to being use to a wheel.

Ok maybe I did give spanky a wider gap then others, its only to be expected as he is in my team. But I fairly let everyone past, at one stage I almost accidentally took Fizzy out as my joystick decided to go very sensitive as it does. I ended up having to spin it onto the grass to make sure I did not hit him!

Edit: I was slow out of the pits to let a string of traffic past, seeing a gap to go for I went. Im not going to sit near'ish to the racing line like that for to long. Only letting it easier for them and myself.

My throttle was all a bit heywire, the joystick was unressponsive and damn right dangerous! And as such, its in a bin bag waiting for the dust bin men to remove it

I did stop for a lap or 2 as the phone rang, it was about business and as there was no reason to continue and ignore the call, so I decided to stop for a few minutes and rush the call!!!

Do what you want with my very low 13th, but I had nothing todo with spankmeyer's 4th! Did not talk or think about him much in the race, only thing I was thinking about was getting out of the way of every driver safely with my dodgy joystick.

Sorry if I held you or anyone else up Duvel, was not ment to be . I'm somewhat sad now to think I might have made the result different in anyway!
Quote from jamesrowe :Right, well I came back after technical faults and rejoined! I thought this was ok due to a 1st driver did it the previous round!...

Why bother - points or respect were not going to come your way
Quote from jamesrowe :Spankmeyer and I had no contact what so ever in any bott rounds, I did not try to help or slow anyone down. Yes I pitted because I wanted to play around with my set in F12 because I was in no race, I could not drive fast as I had little control with a joystick compaired to being use to a wheel.

If your joystick was so bad then why did you not do the decent thing and leave completely? The race would have been fine - no, it would have been BETTER, had you not been there.
Quote from jamesrowe :Ok maybe I did give spanky a wider gap then others, its only to be expected as he is in my team. But I fairly let everyone past, at one stage I almost accidentally took Fizzy out as my joystick decided to go very sensitive as it does. I ended up having to spin it onto the grass to make sure I did not hit him!

It's quite alright to give your team mate a bit of extra room, but the difference was too startling to be a coincidence. Now, I know Spanky - he's been around a long time - and I have no doubt that he wasn't part of this - he was driving his race in a skillful manner that should make DR proud. James is a disgrace to his team, and has never at any point shown the slightest bit of driving talent. I am glad someone has officially complained against him, as his taking part was negative to the race and the BOTT series.
Quote from jamesrowe :Edit: I was slow out of the pits to let a string of traffic past, seeing a gap to go for I went. Im not going to sit near'ish to the racing line like that for to long. Only letting it easier for them and myself.

You DO know what a motor race is, don't you?

Quote from jamesrowe : My throttle was all a bit heywire, the joystick was unressponsive and damn right dangerous! And as such, its in a bin bag waiting for the dust bin men to remove it

Get rid of that smiley at the end, you ignorant anus. If it was dangerous and unresponsive (which you surely knew beforehand) then WHY did you take part. Sitting there sucking a lemon (AKA the squashy thing that passes for a brain in your head) would have been a better contribution to BOTT.
Quote from jamesrowe :I did stop for a lap or 2 as the phone rang, it was about business and as there was no reason to continue and ignore the call, so I decided to stop for a few minutes and rush the call!!!

I feel your heart is not in driving in leagues. If you are in a league you race. If you would rather speak to your mother about how mean some people were to you at school today then don't enter leagues - simple!
Quote from jamesrowe :Do what you want with my very low 13th, but I had nothing todo with spankmeyer's 4th! Did not talk or think about him much in the race, only thing I was thinking about was getting out of the way of every driver safely with my dodgy joystick.

I can't comment if Spanky deserved his 4th or not, but I doubt he was involved in the blatent holding up of other people. My vote would go to leaving Spanky out of any penalties, and simply treble James' penalities - life time ban of LFS, full wrecker barricade membership, and having everyone poke fun at his lack of skill (just for the record, I don't mind if you are slower or worse than James - but at least you don't enter leagues and take people out)
Quote from jamesrowe :Sorry if I held you or anyone else up Duvel, was not ment to be . I'm somewhat sad now to think I might have made the result different in anyway!

You aren't sad in the slightest. If you were really apologetic you would write some eloquent apology and not need to use tacky smilies. And you'd never enter leagues again.
Quote from tristancliffe :Why bother - points or respect were not going to come your way
If your joystick was so bad then why did you not do the decent thing and leave completely? The race would have been fine - no, it would have been BETTER, had you not been there.
It's quite alright to give your team mate a bit of extra room, but the difference was too startling to be a coincidence. Now, I know Spanky - he's been around a long time - and I have no doubt that he wasn't part of this - he was driving his race in a skillful manner that should make DR proud. James is a disgrace to his team, and has never at any point shown the slightest bit of driving talent. I am glad someone has officially complained against him, as his taking part was negative to the race and the BOTT series.
You DO know what a motor race is, don't you?

Get rid of that smiley at the end, you ignorant anus. If it was dangerous and unresponsive (which you surely knew beforehand) then WHY did you take part. Sitting there sucking a lemon (AKA the squashy thing that passes for a brain in your head) would have been a better contribution to BOTT.
I feel your heart is not in driving in leagues. If you are in a league you race. If you would rather speak to your mother about how mean some people were to you at school today then don't enter leagues - simple!
I can't comment if Spanky deserved his 4th or not, but I doubt he was involved in the blatent holding up of other people. My vote would go to leaving Spanky out of any penalties, and simply treble James' penalities - life time ban of LFS, full wrecker barricade membership, and having everyone poke fun at his lack of skill (just for the record, I don't mind if you are slower or worse than James - but at least you don't enter leagues and take people out)
You aren't sad in the slightest. If you were really apologetic you would write some eloquent apology and not need to use tacky smilies. And you'd never enter leagues again.

This is not an area for you to comment in, you have nothing todo with BOTT as far as I know, thus please leave me alone! I can not be bothered to waste my time reading your comments!

Duvel: If you are really that bothered even though I attempted to get out of your way on all occations, you can have my 16 or so points! If that makes you feel better, alot more then the points difference from 5th to 4th! Its your call, im not going to groval anymore... Said sorry and reported my side.
Quote :Why bother - points or respect were not going to come your way

Don´t know about respect but points were coming to his way because you can rejoin in this league and still get points.
Quote from Kalev EST :Don´t know about respect but points were coming to his way because you can rejoin in this league and still get points.

Not if Mister Duvel and Elite feel so strong about it, I dont mind giving the little points to them
I'm already a bit tempered down in the meanwhile ...

My point is/was a serious sanction against JAM'ez (no, you won't talk your way out of this by testing-, phone- or other crappy evasions).

It's up to the referees to decide this matter, but I'm surely not demanding that Spankmeyer will lose his 4th place, nor any sort of team ban.

Yes I was gaining space on Spankmeyer, but there is no way of telling if I would have reached him without being JAMez'-ed.
Even if I should be able to reach him, there is no way of telling I could have passed him. I had a proper battle against him last race, so I cannot see why it would be different this time.

Apart from the possible sanction / degree of sanction, I can only hope that team 'Dynamic Racing' will draw its conclusion. Having people in your team like the one described above won't do you much good.

Note to the referees: I'm not interested in the fact that [DR] loses points or [Elite] gains points. Since the league is almost over, our team is mainly battling against "1st Racing" for second place, so it wouldn't make much of a difference.
What would make a difference though, is the removal of external factors that unpleasantly interfere with our nice and clean battle against "1st Racing" and other teams.
Quote from DuVeL :I'm already a bit tempered down in the meanwhile ...

My point is/was a serious sanction against JAM'ez (no, you won't talk your way out of this by testing-, phone- or other crappy evasions).

It's up to the referees to decide this matter, but I'm surely not demanding that Spankmeyer will lose his 4th place, nor any sort of team ban.

Yes I was gaining space on Spankmeyer, but there is no way of telling if I would have reached him without being JAMez'-ed.
Even if I should be able to reach him, there is no way of telling I could have passed him. I had a proper battle against him last race, so I cannot see why it would be different this time.

Apart from the possible sanction / degree of sanction, I can only hope that team 'Dynamic Racing' will draw its conclusion. Having people in your team like the one described above won't do you much good.

Note to the referees: I'm not interested in the fact that [DR] loses points or [Elite] gains points. Since the league is almost over, our team is mainly battling against "1st Racing" for second place, so it wouldn't make much of a difference.
What would make a difference though, is the removal of external factors that unpleasantly interfere with our nice and clean battle against "1st Racing" and other teams.

Right well lets leave it to the panel as such, I tried my best and as the state of Blue Flags are, you should make the move to pass! If it was say F1 or any other motor racing, watch them trying to pass a back marker. It can take half a lap or more! You was behind me a few times for a couple of corners, then I let you pass safely by pulling right over!

But lets stop being childish and bickering, Fusion's decision as such.
Quote from jamesrowe :... If it was say F1 or any other motor racing, watch them trying to pass a back marker. It can take half a lap or more! You was behind me a few times for a couple of corners, then I let you pass safely by pulling right over! ...

Ohh, trying the F1 comparison ? I never saw Kartikeyan waiting behind the corner to pester the drivers who are 27 laps in front of him.
It's not a discussion about human mistakes or misinterpretations here, it's about deliberately interfering ... being 100% aware of what you're doing.

And don't you 'Mister' me, something tells me that you're not in the position to mumble even more crap.

Quote from DuVeL :Apart from the possible sanction / degree of sanction, I can only hope that team 'Dynamic Racing' will draw its conclusion. Having people in your team like the one described above won't do you much good.

Woops: I just saw the "[DR]JAM'ez (leader)"-tag
If it was F1, you wouldn't be allowed to continiue driving at all - and most likely be banned from the entire season with driving and "commitment" like that.
#48 - Jakg
James, you were 20-odd laps down, there was NO reason for you to race, you couldn't get an extra place, so why not just move over and make it a little easier?
Right, I leave it entirely up to Josh and whom ever runs BOTT. I'm not going to continue to participate in this ridiculous arguement any longer.

Edit: @Jack as I just noticed his comment, I continued to race as alowed in the limited BOTT rules. I did make it pretty easy for every one in my eyes, even Duvel. I tried to get out of the way, but in the fast corner bits where it would be dangerous to slow down and let pass I continued, until it opened up into a straight and then I let him past. I had every one lap me about 3 times while I was on track, including Spankmeyer.
It is only ridiculous because you are of the opinion that you did almost nothing wrong.

Watch the replay mate, and see just how appalling your driving is.

I can only hope the rest of your team see sense and kick you out of DR (or form their own team), because you are a disgrace.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG