The online racing simulator
Give them BL1_DuCK's WR set . I don't see anything bad in that setup

Nice project... I wonder was there something like this on Paris show?
Quote from Misko :Well, if anyone has a "noob friendly", believable and not too slow setup feel free to share. RACE_S can be unstable under braking if people don't keep it fairly straight, but its quite nice and convincigly understeery under power. Fast setups with locked diff are not really good for this purpose. RACE_S is also nice as everyone has it and can practice at home. Its really not bad I think, but if you have something better we'd be happy to try.

I see your point about the understeer, hadn't thought of that. I gave it a quick go and came up with the attached setup. I think it lacks the authentic stock feel but certainly isn't a hotlap set
Attached files
XF GTI_bl1t.set - 132 B - 106 views
Misko - that's where my easy race setups come in.

Or would if I'd got around to updating them since patch P, they're not so great on the current tyre physics. Sometime this year I promise...
Here's some pics i captured on Auto Plus channel.
That is "Toyota Serbia" chairman, he's curently 3rd in the "LFS Business league competition" and you can see the joy on his face knowing he progressed to the finals . He said that he will try and beat Renault in LFS, because they can't hold up with them in F1.. and also commented how awesome LFS is...
I put some hot babe too, can't hurt
More pics coming when i go there myself...

Some months ago there has been a Race coverage or something along those lines on TV in Yugoslavia, or was it Croatia? Anyhow it looks like the Yugoslavian LFS community is alive, well and enthusiastic
You are probably thinking about OPS league. It has live coverage every Group 1 race on TV in Serbia and across Europe on [insert name here Misko] satellite channel.

Btw, Yugoslavia does not exist (sp?) any more
Yep thats the same thing, and its still going on, every sunday 21-23h live LFS races on AutoPlus channel, OPS and DEMO leagues. Just tonight we did another demo race, and this time from the TV studio in Belgrade Fair (Wireless Internet fortunately works). We're not talking much about it here cause we can't show you much, but maybe we will start internet video streams soon.

Today was another very busy day, lots of people on the stand, and again 4 times live on TV about LFS + live demo league race in the evening, its really going great.

Some experienced LFS-ers drove today and times have dropped to 1:35.xx. I didn't have the time to try the new set NAI have posted, and for few fast people it wouldn't be fair to change now even if for anybody that drives for the first time it wouldn't make any difference, so we're sticking with RACE_S.
Today was the last day of LFS on AutoPlus booth, we had finals for business league as well as for visitors. Final races were quite exciting indeed, but also we had a very special guest today - Miloš Pavlović, World Series by Renault driver for Draco Multiracing! He was by far the best LFS noob we've seen there, and, after watching so many people forgetting to brake and going too fast and stuff, we were impressed how he learned the track in just 3-4 laps by just driving sensibly, like on a real track - slow at first then gradually speeding up and feeling the car along the way. His time was 1:38.5 after those 10 minutes (2nd best first timer was about 1:40).

Unfortunately photographers weren't there at the time, but TV cameras got many things happening there, and I hope we will show you some videos soon.
Here are few screenshots (excuse the interlace):

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG