The online racing simulator
Public Apology
(132 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Bontemps :bollocks! In racing there are incidents and when its a game there are more. Sometimes it spices up the race. People like you will be happy when people say 'after you' when going into a bend. I can see people being afraid to overtake incase they get banned. Get a life fool!

OMG....you don't even know what happened on my server, and you are calling me a fool? For your information, I have 10x more laps in LFS than you, plus 13 years of real life racing experience, so yeah, I know how racing can be in regards to incidents. Preston was banned on my server for a combination of things: a single incident that he was clearly at fault, for which I warned him, to which he argued with extremely vulgar language, for which I kicked him, only to come back on and continue the vulgar personal attacks, for which he was perma-banned. No room for that on any server. Get your facts straight before you defend someone that has admitted to intentional wrecking.

EDIT: You know what, I don't even know why I'm defending my actions. I run a fair server for which I help pay. I'll do what's in the best interest of the community, regardless of what you think.

/me writes down Bontemps for future reference.
Mods, please lock this thread.....it's going no where fast.
so sorry... i didnt realise!!!! bla bla bla zzzzzzzzzzz
your like a god!!! im properly impressed!!! 10x more laps than me hey? If i meet you i will pat you on the back (into a fast flowing river)

Quote from banshee56 :OMG....you don't even know what happened on my server, and you are calling me a fool? For your information, I have 10x more laps in LFS than you, plus 13 years of real life racing experience, so yeah, I know how racing can be in regards to incidents. Preston was banned on my server for a combination of things: a single incident that he was clearly at fault, for which I warned him, to which he argued with extremely vulgar language, for which I kicked him, only to come back on and continue the vulgar personal attacks, for which he was perma-banned. No room for that on any server. Get your facts straight before you defend someone that has admitted to intentional wrecking.

EDIT: You know what, I don't even know why I'm defending my actions. I run a fair server for which I help pay. I'll do what's in the best interest of the community, regardless of what you think.

/me writes down Bontemps for future reference.

Yep....nice going. You can join Preston.

/ban Bontemps 999

I'll have no more comments on this, as it is now a waste of my time.
lol pathetic. what am i gonna do with all my free time hahaha loser
Quote from Bontemps :lol pathetic. what am i gonna do with all my free time hahaha loser

The only person in this thread that's looking pathetic is you, Bontemps.
Maybe with your free time you could get a life?
Grow up and come back when you've learned something about racing.
have you ever walked down a street and you get a feeling from your foot that you just trod in dog turd. i am now getting this feel with this thread. it started out ok and then on to a few people discussing prestons future within lfs servers and then BOOM, out of nowhere the flames a start a rolling. Bontemps, grow up. you are only giving it all this "bitch talk" because you are in the safety of your own home. i have seen real fights start for less m8. and you have not said one constructive thing in this thread. you joined this forum in 2k5 and you have made 60 posts. maybe you should go back to saying nothing. because all your giving is pure tripe.
#83 - JTbo
Quote from dadge :have you ever walked down a street and you get a feeling from your foot that you just trod in dog turd. i am now getting this feel with this thread. it started out ok and then on to a few people discussing prestons future within lfs servers and then BOOM, out of nowhere the flames a start a rolling. Bontemps, grow up. you are only giving it all this "bitch talk" because you are in the safety of your own home. i have seen real fights start for less m8. and you have not said one constructive thing in this thread. you joined this forum in 2k5 and you have made 60 posts. maybe you should go back to saying nothing. because all your giving is pure tripe.

+1
hhahahah hohohohoh heheheheheheh losers hoohohohohoho
took you 5 mins to think of that? maybe in your spare time you could go back to school? or talk to someone who gives a f***
#86 - JTbo
Thread starter has much better manners, wreckers usually don't have good manners, is it logical conclusion that original poster really is no more wrecker, but Bontemps might be?

Don't know, I have seen people banned from here less than what we have seen in Bontemps posts.
get the burning torches out guys... join the band wagon
ooooooooooo nasty

Quote from dadge :took you 5 mins to think of that? maybe in your spare time you could go back to school? or talk to someone who gives a f***

Quote from Bontemps :get the burning torches out guys... join the band wagon

What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap? ATC Dadge

How are you?

me finx it's time for your afternoon nap little man.
Time to close this one surely?
Preston has apologised and his future in LFS is up to him and his future behaviour.
Bontemps is just showing himself up to be the immature twat that he really is.

This thread cant go anywhere now.

EDIT , in the time it took to post this i see he is 'No Longer Welcome'...phew
#91 - Gunn
Take a day off Bontemps. See you in 24 hours, hopefully you'll have learned not to be deliberately disruptive by then.
+1
Quote from dadge :What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap? ATC Dadge

I thought Bob Kelso

Anyways, bontemps, I think a small portion of people might have already thought you were pathetic, but now you've won over the majority.

Good job
#94 - Gunn
He can't answer you, I've given him a 24 hour break. Let's just drop it now please.
i knew someone other than me watches scrubs lol. kelso is just so funny. i was offline for a week or so and to pass the time i did a scrubathon. 6 seasons back to back lol. that show just plain old fashioned rocks
LoL I thought that we all were friends and polite outside the race track,
and saved our breath to tough & fair racing, but it seems that were not all
perfect, except few one ...

Life ain't fair, but that's not a good reason anybody to be unfair imo

P.S. Just thinking out loud to myself ..... this is not a reply to anyone
especially

Edit: Hmmm just had a thought (lol ) Would it be a good idea to solve PERSONAL arguing
via the Private messages ?
i know gunn would like this dropped and i am sure it will be. i was looking at bontemps profile and thought i would check out some of his other posts to other threads. and this one made me laugh so hard:
Quote from Bontemps :on a serious note, really sorry about my comments. This is obviously a very serious matter and i apologise for my outbursts. After all its very important that we are all mature and act like adults. Me especially. Dont know what got into me. Sorry again!

rofl.

ok now i am done. sorry gunn
Message to Preston:

Ignore all the negative comments. I believe you deserve a second chance. Come to the R4R Team Server sometime and we'll show you how to be quicker and work on your racing skills.

Ofcourse if you were to wreck anyone on our server on purpose you would be banned but I'm sure you will behave yourself from now on if you have good friendly racers like the R4R team around you.

GF
and that is exactly what was needed. good call Gentlefoot. i would of offered a similar invite but i have been playing Armed Assault for ever and in that game wrecking (building, bridges T72's and so on) is the norm
Kudos to Gentlefoot !

Preston nows ur chance to have a good reputation and force urself to live by it ( like everybody else i guess ... me included )
This thread is closed

Public Apology
(132 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG