The online racing simulator
Hottest car, ever.
(94 posts, started )
What gets me about the Eagle is its gleaming chrome and the simple paint. Blue and White are always the best together to me.
Ah, a proper Bugatti, nice pics Madman. I've seen a couple in the flesh, sadly I've yet to drive one of those quad turbo V12 AWD rockets up to the 8200rpm redline. One can dream...

And as for BMWs, the only nice ones are the 8 series. They look cool. The others just look like (nice) everyday runabouts.
Quote from tristancliffe :But also the most boring, dull, girliest 'supercars' ever made. Not one single driving fanatic in the world would want one, just people who like looking at car stats or who like playstations.

I dont think these cars are boring. They are not the most interesting, okay. But they are dream cars, and they need to be named in a thread called "Hottest car, ever".
PS: I dont know why you call the best Ferarri ever developed with F1-techniques, a great engine and an enormous sound a girly supercar. Michael Schumacher had taken part at its development. Tell one driving fanatic who reached more than him.
^^I think the W154 is even more beautiful and a greater feat of engineering, not too picky though if you have any pre-war Merc GP cars kicking about
Quote from ajp71 :^^I think the W154 is even more beautiful and a greater feat of engineering, not too picky though if you have any pre-war Merc GP cars kicking about

What about the shark-nose Ferrari?
Love the color, love the car!
Attached images
dsc01681pg5.jpg
Quote from JamesK :What about the shark-nose Ferrari?

Lovely car, again I would say no to a quick spin but it can't touch the Eagle in my books.
#59 - DeKo
THIS is the hottest car!

YaY! @ 500th post!
I dont know guys...
a hot car should feel like youre having a dinner with a chainsaw armed serial killer...
that's why I cant think of a better example then this (I drove a TVR once - scared of them ever since...great vehicles)
Sorry for spoiling your thread, but the hottest car ever is this.

Yes - it's a dumb car, but my God... it's hot. Oh hells yea.
Quote from LFSn00b :Omg, another hardcore Bugatti fan!

Damn right! Tis an awesome machine! Your post sounds sarcastic lol

I've admired that car since the first time that I saw it, recent few years I started to like the Dodge Viper GTS older version as the new one looks horrible but a when I look at the Bugatti EB110SS it makes me drool!

More pics:

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5
Pic6 (ooh yellow is sexy)

mnmnmnnmnm

edit:

Quote from spankmeyer :Sorry for spoiling your thread, but the hottest car ever is this.

Yes - it's a dumb car, but my God... it's hot. Oh hells yea.

ohh yeah... thats a great car!
Don't make me post another picture of an Austin Allegro.

Oh **** it, everybody loves an Allegro. Sexy Allegro!
hottest car.
Attached images
_H0J7303.jpg
Not in the slightest, I live on the other side of Canada compared to ass-backwards French Canada.
Quote from Hankstar :Now THAT is hot :up:

Nope, EVERY one that i posted is hotter. (in my opinion of course:razz
Opinions are like sexual kinks. Everyone's got one (at least) but some are just WRONG
Quote from Hankstar :Opinions are like sexual kinks. Everyone's got one (at least) but some are just WRONG

Sir, are you insulting the beauty of the S chassis?
Sorry, but it has to be a plain old 427. Hot, sexy, whatever. This is it. Always has been, and always will be

Quote from ajp71 :Lovely car, again I would say no to a quick spin but it can't touch the Eagle in my books.

For me it would be a toss-up between the two

Now back to road cars, where my interests lie, the ultimate Cobra has to be the 260 - fantastic ballance and more elegant than the brutish 427 (which was a 428 from the factory - big difference!). And thats coming from someone that likes brutish cars
#75 - axus

Hottest car, ever.
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG