The online racing simulator
Man buys farm, discovers priceless treasure in rusty barn...
Dear. Lord.

Holy Crap, there must be hundreds in there.
Some of them bloody priceless too, I'll bet. Three Coopers, a 356, gorgeous classic Alfas - and that's only the beginning. I'm still scrolling and drooling! Dear god, that barn's better than winning the lottery...
Some restoration shop is gonna get one helluva business out of this too...

I wonder what the total worth is when they all get restored :faint:
I want those mini's and the 356.

I actualy saw a true, right hand drive mini (the old ones, like those), restored and everything, on the way to school on friday. I live in the united states, and cars are left hand drive, and those mini's were never avaliable here, so thats a pretty rare sight.

Also, i counted 10 mini coopers (the new ones) today. Must have been a meet or somthing.
Jesus! How lucky can people become
Im jealous
saw this a few months ago, i cant believe some peoples luck
Woah, that is a good deal! Lucky man, good for him. But I wonder what those cars were doing there? Did someone collect those all secretly and die, or was that a storage for stolen cars?
thats in my country! eheh
I wonder how many of them are going to turn out to be stolen
Do you know what? I've seen a great deal of stuff in my time and have come to believe that I'm unshockable...

.....but my stomach just did a somersault.

I have to ask: is that story for real?!
That's a lot of cars. The guy has some serious cleaning to do.

Some obscurities in their too, like the Lotus Seven Series IV. I didn't they actually sold any?
ermmm ..

gone in 60 seconds?..

That is a lot of old crap to throw out. It's going to cost him a fortune at the scrappers.
Wow, what a lucky guy.
But he's gonna be very busy talking with the police if some cars are stolen and trying to sell them with a proper price for sure
I would take the Alfa and the 356 btw
hmmm....
/me takes crowbar and goes out seeking for barns
and my grandpa has only a first gen lanz bulldog in his barn...donate me one of the porsches please
Hmmm... this was 6 years ago... :/

EDIT: I suck.
I would of creamed my pants if I saw that in my new barn, he could probably cover the cost of the farm selling those, even in their current condition.
Heaven! There is some real rare cars there, lots of £££ one there sold
#22 - CSU1
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Hmmm... this was 6 years ago... :/

Huh?

Date: 02/18/07 02:37 AM
26597 Total Posts
from what ive read they are not stolen and every car in there is registered or atleast has proof of ownership, still its weird to see all those precious cars stuck in a warehouse. this isnt old or from what i remember i first read about this about a month ago. there was some more info in some portuguese forums, but nothing really interesting apart from someone saying they are not stolen. makes you wonder though
Shit me, what luck.
i wonder how many that are stolen..

anyway he's really lucky! i want to have that barn too

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG