The online racing simulator
Castrol Racing
(98 posts, started )
Hmm, well, I'd like to join but I'm not at the 2500 mile mark yet.
good luck wit the team m8
Goodluck niko! Its bye bye to OSR then!
Oh dont use Freewebs!!!! Just dont go there
Also get a free forum set up! (I dont mind helping with some stuff from time to time )
Good luck.
The team has been running for less than a day and you're worrying about not getting any people joining already?

I can make you a website if you want but I can't guarantee it'll be done by the end of the month (if you do want me to make one it will be after my mocks that I start it probably - around mid February).

Good luck with the team!
I said I wanted to join! I have like 1600 miles down.
Yo dude I'm interested. I've got over 4k miles.
ok cool
14 Please I hope it's not taken.
Just something like that:

I don't see the point of choosing 1000+ miles riders. Someone can become really good in a few dayz (Look at me, last week I was a real big dick a lfs, now I own 7/10 players at drifting ) You should take tryouts intead of mile crossed.

My 2 Cent
Congratulations on the new team

It took me almost a year to build up my team... And it is now one of the two best teams in Denmark.. Point is - don't worry if you have no drivers in the first week.. Do some races yourself, do some promotion for your team.. Heck, even arrange a race or two! On that way, you will also attract more skilled racers!

So, are we going to see a Castrol Racing XFG in the Stock Hatch?
but you suck :P i pwned j00
ohhh it´s a pity, I was like you, always at the start with 2-4 fps, now I get a video card 128 MB NVidia, and at the start with 25 fps , so I know what you are feeling.

Good Team, and good luck, it´s to hard to be a team lider.
Quote from LFSn00b :Yep... I think it is time to make a team... Our tag is [CR].
I am recruiting people who has at least 2500 miles clocked.

We use skins that looks like the Castrol design in real life.

Website coming soon.

I hope this team won't break up.

So, what are you waiting for?
Members:
[CR]DJXtc
[CR]Btoryo

Good luck with the team and that, BUT, and its something I don't understand, why do you keep joining then leaving a team? First you joined LF-LFS, don't if that's going still, then left that after about a day. Then you joined OSR, and left after a few weeks. If you join a team, that team needs you to be loyal to them. And I thought you were really getting on well with OSR.
Think he joined LF-LFS and then had an offer from OSR!(OSR are a bit better, only a bit though )

Best tip is to KEEP going! So many teams fall by the way side, every team has bad patchs at times! BUT they always have good ones
A team is a bit like the fuel mixture on a car, get it wrong and you will have some problems, get it right and it will run as sweet as a nut!

If you keep going and become a good leader, you will get there in the end Damn even MG have got up there now with the likes of 1st etc That has not be all rosey I tell you Is now though (When I first saw the 1st racing website, I thought "Bloody hell we have some work todo!"

As i said, if you need any help, just ask
yea good luck with that team... however i have concern for your member register system... THERE ISNT ONE! anyone can just say i want to join.. and within a few moments they are in. they could be anyone! at least myself at ZWR is more carefull and get to know the drivers first!

i made the mistake with doing what you are doing... i had my own team once.. [SR]- Skyline Racing, and i just let anyone in..... no offence to those members but it was a big mistake to do that.

just need to re-think your "plan of attack" on this one mate.

thnx
dan
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :yea good luck with that team... however i have concern for your member register system... THERE ISNT ONE! anyone can just say i want to join.. and within a few moments they are in. they could be anyone! at least myself at ZWR is more carefull and get to know the drivers first!

i made the mistake with doing what you are doing... i had my own team once.. [SR]- Skyline Racing, and i just let anyone in..... no offence to those members but it was a big mistake to do that.

just need to re-think your "plan of attack" on this one mate.

thnx
dan

He is quite right , get a forum! Make people apply there with some details! Name, age, location, s2name, milage, interestes/hobbies and contact details! Get to know them on MSN (if they have it), do a bit of research on them in LFSW and things like that May feel like its alot, but its alot easier then getting someone into shape! Or kicking them , also proof of activity in LFS and forums is also good (An inactive team is not a productive team! Inactivity is the biggest killer of teams)
Quote from LFSn00b :Damnit! Does all what i made break up? I am thinking now this isn't a good idea...

Awww niko, the two members you have got dont seem so bad
You just keep on going, youll be fine my friend! Just get a forum So i can SPAM IT
Just be a bit more carfull to whome you take on now you have a few members
Just a couple of tips:

1) Stick with your 2500-mile requirement
2) If they're known on the forum chances are that they'll be alright drivers, but you can't be sure so give them a test on a server (use mine if you want, PM for details).
3) Stick at it! It isn't over til the fat lady sings (that might not mean a lot to you though :tilt
Quote from LFSn00b :I've seen both driving, i especially love DjXtc's driving style

How so?
Quote :i'm holding an unofficial WR in Fern Bay RallyX Green Rev

Absolutely anyone can beat the WR on that track with cutting. It´s not really anything to brag about. I imagine I have a few "unofficial" WRs there too.

However if you didn´t cut then drive a hotlap and get that WR officially. I´ll eat my hat if you do that!
I hold an unofficial UF1 oval WR, it's about half the current WR. It seemed to have the power of a GTR that day
good luck with your team

Castrol Racing
(98 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG