The online racing simulator
Is it bad to eat the same thing everyday?
(52 posts, started )
Peanut Butter is pretty bad, i know that. Stuff i use isn't too bad though. Smuckers all natural peanut butter. Only things in it is peanuts and salt. Also i use half a serving of it. basically a bread sandwhich. To me most modern pre cooked foods and stuff like that taste like crap. The natural peanut butter has a grainy feeling(probably from salt), but it tastes great.
im perfectly healthy, actually, very healthy. less then 10%body fat. but 13 stone at the same time. i watch what i eat, and make sure i have anough of what i need. im very happy too, cause i know that im better then alot of people out there who eat crap all day long.

and natural peanut butter is good for you, but in small amounts, like about a table spoon a day. it gives you the fats that you need, without the sugers, salts and added oils that get put into most of the others. i have wholemeal bread(not much, heavy carbs) with natural peanutbutter(sometimes make my own) and a tin of tuna. 30g of protien, 10g of fat and 26ish g of carbs. thats for my lunch. break is a hardboiled egg and an apple. same for after lunch break. oats for breakfast(with a small dripping of honey) and a protien shake....after i gte back from gym/run. dinner...some meat of somesort, prob chicken or turkey, maybe a tuna pasta bake.

i know a fair amount about being fit, eating right etc. took a long time to wade through the bull though, as there are alot of myths and lies about foods and 'diets'(hate that word)

Is it bad to eat the same thing everyday?
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG