The online racing simulator
Is it bad to eat the same thing everyday?
(52 posts, started )
Just wondering if anyone knows, also i would like your opinions, and what you have for lunch

Everyday i have a Chicken Tikka Panini with butter (very plain i know, but soooo tasty!!), a litre of water, a packet of crisps and a King-size Twiz.

i do vary my dinners alot, just never lunch
Quote from nikimere :Just wondering if anyone knows, also i would like your opinions, and what you have for lunch

Everyday i have a Chicken Tikka Panini with butter (very plain i know, but soooo tasty!!), a litre of water, a packet of crisps and a King-size Twix.

Yeah, thats pretty bad to have everyday

You would be amazed at the amount of fat that is in that little lot, daily average for a man is about 90grams, I try to have half that

A single McD's meal can top 75grams LOL

I have a two slices of granery bread, with omega3 spread, a single slice of lean ham, some Branston pickle and an apple, boy I know how to live........
Who cares. Whats the point of being perfectly healthy but miserable, when you can be 5lbs overweight and enjoy your lunch!!! Don't let anyone downside to a normal Twix either!

Purely out of interest, what crisps? :P
Quote from tristancliffe :Who cares. Whats the point of being perfectly healthy but miserable, when you can be 5lbs overweight and enjoy your lunch!!! Don't let anyone downside to a normal Twix either!

Purely out of interest, what crisps? :P

Fair play, it's all down to the individual, I guess the fact that I had a bit of a struggle makes me look at it a different way
Chicken tikka sandwich filler or proper chicken tikka?
A real man!
Quote from Chris_Kerry :A real man!

lol!

I've had the same thing everyday since i started this new job in August, never put on weight but i do drink a lot of water (about 2.5 litres) a day so maybe that reduces the weight gain.
I do 2 litres a day, spend most of my day in the bog though...........
Big meals are great. Currently munching on a triple decker chicken & bacon sandwich. Wholegrain brown bread though.

I must eat twice my daily allowance in carbs, everything I eat is either bread, dough, pasta, rice or potato based.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Downstairs is sitting a triple decker fresh chicken and stuffing sandwich with a cream slice to finish it off...

I'm nursing a semi.

EDIT: Seabrook prawn cocktail mmmmmmmmm
Heh, I have the same every day as well.

Cheese, Ham and Pickle Sarnies or Baps (no butter)
Morrisons Cheese & Onion Crisps
Apple
Tomato or Veg Cup a Soup

And throughtout the day 4 or 5 cups of black coffee, 2 sugars.

In fact I'm off to put the kettle on, who wants a brew ?
hmmm... maybe i'll ease some fruit into my lunch... i like the sound of an apple.
Quote from nikimere :hmmm... maybe i'll ease some fruit into my lunch... i like the sound of an apple.

When I was off over the xmas period I didn't eat an apple a day, and ended up with a cold.

Maybe there is some truth in the old saying after all
Quote from thisnameistaken :Hey Dan - I might've been a frothing, raging mess last week but I'm over the smokes now, and I've always been able to eat what I like.

Pffff........show-off
Cheese and Pickle on home-made bread, followed by a Banana and a Penguin (usually 2, but we've run out or I've lost one). Might might a bakewell tart somewhere to make up for it.

Oh, and a cup of tea afterwards.
Eating too much of anything is bad for you, irrelevant of what it actually is.
Healthy balanced diet FTW!

And I love apples. Problem is you really need to buy just a couple at a time and pick up more every couple of days, or they go all soggy and the skin gets soft and dried out.
Quote from tristancliffe :Who cares. Whats the point of being perfectly healthy but miserable, when you can be 5lbs overweight and enjoy your lunch!!! Don't let anyone downside to a normal Twix either!

Does constantly fulfilling short term desires necessarily equate to best long term happyness? Scientific studies of Buddhist monks say no
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#20 - JTbo
Quote from nikimere :Just wondering if anyone knows, also i would like your opinions, and what you have for lunch

Everyday i have a Chicken Tikka Panini with butter (very plain i know, but soooo tasty!!), a litre of water, a packet of crisps and a King-size Twiz.

Nothing bad at all, look how good person I have come to and I have eaten same thing every day for years

Whatever you eat, make sure it has some vegetable oils and fish oils in it, much better than normal animal fat, which is typically what you get, veins, brain etc. will thank you from that choice. Also if possible, do eat 3-4 times a day, starting from very morning, you can eat even double amount during day this way and still loose weight, compared to if you eat only once a day.
Every single day that I work, I get a Sesame Seed bagel, toasted, with butter and double bacon. Unless Tim Horton's (Donut/coffee shop) is out of bagels... (which is common at 3am when my lunch break starts :P)

Now that is bad to have every day. lol
Quote from danowat :I do 2 litres a day, spend most of my day in the bog though...........

I do exactly the same, but try to plan not to drink so much water when I have extended periods of time out of reach of the nearest lavatory
Because he has a bladder the size of a peanut.
No Chris, that's his brain

(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG