The online racing simulator
Car Speed
(70 posts, started )
Car Speed
The cars speeds arent going by the actual speed, they're going by the wheel speed.

so if you're buring out, you're doing like 65 mph standing still.
yes..

and your point is?

im guessing because of your age you wouldn't know, but this is how it is done on a real car
.. actually its usually a gear in the transmission here that calculates speed

i cant remember when it was changed, but i think its the newer cars that use wheel speed, i think my car uses the transmission.. it might just depend on the company
well i was talking about the game but ok....

my car uses the transmision so yea.....
im talking about the game too; thats how it is in real life

im not even going to ask why you have a car at your age though
why not

im 14

i cant drive legally, but i still drive
Yes sure...
um.. thats not scary...
illepall

/me runs
Quote from Falcon140 :The cars speeds arent going by the actual speed, they're going by the wheel speed.

For the longest time, as hinted at by XCNuse, LFS used the actual velocity of the vehicle as the displayed speed. People bitched and moaned that it wasn't realistic, with the exception of the few who honestly didn't care.

I find it absolutely hilarious that in the last month or so theres been 2/3 threads across the boards where people complain that its now realistically measured from the transmission.

I don't envy the team sometimes. They just can't win
-
(Falcon140) DELETED by Falcon140 : double post
one of those damned if you do, damned if you dont things...

yea i didnt know it was supposed to be like that i thought it was a bug...

and i only drive w/ my parentsillepall
Teehee im 13 and got a turbocharged Nissan 100NX... JDM ftw.

Yeh, i agree with the other guyz.
one thing if you blow the tires in the pits and spin the wheels past the pit limit speed you get no penalty
That's because the pit speed penalty is based on TRUE speed, not indicated.

If it were based on indicated, you could go into the pits doing 100 mph with all the wheels locked and not get a penalty. Or, spin the wheels at 100 mph and get a penalty.
Lol.. ok, sorry, but he's a damn kiddy

He just wrote me a mail this day where didn't to anything else than blaming me, that i don't provide an exact description on how to set up my RacerOnlineScript or LFS Server Script for his forum software.. Well, where would we come to, if I would write this for every single forum software out there
its a php file

and this is a phpbb forum

im sure its not a big stretch for it to work
If you're sure that it's "not a big stretch" to make it work, why don't you do it yourself?

Asking for help is ok, but demanding support from someone who made the script for free isn't fair.
read the other post.....illepall
Falcon140, get a common sense. illepall
Quote from Falcon140 :why not

im 14

i cant drive legally, but i still drive

Damn eveyone, we're in the presence of a ****ing god!

Seriously though, you're a complete **** for doing that, what if you crash and kill someone? What will you do then?
It's not the fact that you drive with your parents, its where you drive with them?? If you go to a cardrome, fair enough, that's what it's there for but if you drive on the road then you better check the contents of your parents' paracetamol boxes...
Quote from spsamsp :check the contents of your parents' paracetamol boxes...

Lol, that won't be paracetamol, nor citramon, aspirine, nor andipalum
Quote from Funnycat :Lol, that won't be paracetamol, nor citramon, aspirine, nor andipalum

Exactly my point
Quote from viper-gt :Damn eveyone, we're in the presence of a ****ing god!

Seriously though, you're a complete **** for doing that, what if you crash and kill someone? What will you do then?

WTF! are you talking about dude

you have to learn somehow......

your a complete moron for even saying that
Quote from spsamsp :It's not the fact that you drive with your parents, its where you drive with them?? If you go to a cardrome, fair enough, that's what it's there for but if you drive on the road then you better check the contents of your parents' paracetamol boxes...

1st off: what is a cardrome

2nd: i drive on the roads. why is that so bad.... im a good driver

Car Speed
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG