The online racing simulator
Car Speed
(70 posts, started )
Quote from Falcon140 :1st off: what is a cardrome

2nd: i drive on the roads. why is that so bad.... im a good driver

1) Over here in England, we have this place where you pay £10/£12 (around $19/$20) to go into an environment with roads and dudd traffic lights, it is open to all ages and you can also get drivign lessons there from pros. Any car is allowed there, this is a safe place to drive!

2) You have not officially passed a driving test or even unofficially AFAIK, so you have not been deemed a "safe driver" by anybody who is important enough to make that judgement!
idc what some official says

i drive on the roads... and im a good safe driver.
Quote from Falcon140 :idc what some official says

i drive on the roads... and im a good safe driver.

Well, good luck with that and make sure you have (valid) insurance
:biggrinfl :chairfall
#29 - Jakg
No your not, you an inunsured kid with no license - "some official" governs who DOES and DOESN'T drive on the road, to keep things safe
and u expect me to go to my drivers test having never driven

i have been driving for 6 months omg

and what do you care im nowhere near you...

and i dont see the difference in me driving now, or in a couple of months when i get my permit...

im not any different in 4 months....

so whats the point of waiting i can learn now....
Quote from Falcon140 :and u expect me to go to my drivers test having never driven

i have been driving for 6 months omg

and what do you care im nowhere near you...

and i dont see the difference in me driving now, or in a couple of months when i get my permit...

im not any different in 4 months....

so whats the point of waiting i can learn now....

Well, just drive off the road, away from the public. All because i'm not near you (i do wish i was as i am obsessed with America! ) doesn't mean that i don't care about the safety of others... If it's just a few months, practise somewhere else other than the road then it wont be long before you drive on the roads legally!!
i have no where else man

i live in the city

my yard is the size of a postage stamp
Quote from Falcon140 :i have no where else man

i live in the city

my yard is the size of a postage stamp

There's gotta be a field or something around? Even if you go to a circuit... I did rally driving in a 500KG body shell with a Ford KA engine, that thing was bloody quick!! It was £99 from Red Letter Days (UK based i believe) but there gotta be a US alternative!
not where i live man

i hate this town
Quote from Falcon140 :not where i live man

i hate this town

Well, give it a few months and you'll be driving legally!! Think of yourself as very lucky!! I'm 15 1/2 and have to wait another 1 1/2+ years to drive
#36 - Jakg
private airfeilds ftw!
ooo

yea they were talking about passing a bill to make it 18 here

but i hope it doesnt pass 4 months before i get my permit
If you can drive legally at such a young age I won't be coming to Alabama soon - people, with very very very few expections, are not mature enough to drive safely at that age. 18 year olds are bad enough, and they're comparatively worldly wise!
30 out of the 50 have this....
#40 - Gunn
I was 15 when I got my first legal permit to drive.
see it happens in Other too
LOL I just read all of Falcons posts including the script email. :ices_rofl:feedtroll
Quote from Falcon140 :its a php file

and this is a phpbb forum

im sure its not a big stretch for it to work

If you had half a brain, you could scroll down and realize this is a vBulletin forum, not a PHPbb2 or 3 forum, but judging by your moronic posts, moronic attitude, and stupid, illegal, dangerous driving antics, I can only describe you as someone who talks, retorts, then doesn't think even after all this.
I honestly hope those Alabama politicians wake up and pass that 18 age bill, to save some people for another 3 years
Sorry but I don't believe that all You 18+ didn't touch the wheel before being under 18 years old. I was teached by father how the car works, how to use it and how to drive it, when I was very young.
When teenager is talking about ultra-speeds reached in parents car, yes, maybe he is lying, but maybe not. Just look at this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MbVCFS8IbxA
He has proven his moron driving, but well, he is in jail now....

If you give a 13yo boy a fast car and straight road, why can't he reach 0-200-0km/h being still alive? And why Falcon can't drive his parent's car (under their control - maybe) in countryside. 99% that it's auto grbx, so what's the problem to practise? Sometimes it is illegal, but now I feel very-very safer, when I drive, than I could be just after shitty driving lessons, which teach how to park backwards in parallel parking (maybe 3 times in my life after driving examsillepall) and driving 30km/h, 5cm near end of the road. It's crap.

If you know where to teach your son to drive, there is no problem. It must not be city center, and it's mad to scream about danger about teenager learning to drive a car.

If I were 'fresh meat' before driving lessons, I should die more times, than years I live.
see

he gets it
Quote from pasibrzuch :Sorry but I don't believe that all You 18+ didn't touch the wheel before being under 18 years old. I was teached by father how the car works, how to use it and how to drive it, when I was very young.
When teenager is talking about ultra-speeds reached in parents car, yes, maybe he is lying, but maybe not. Just look at this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MbVCFS8IbxA
He has proven his moron driving, but well, he is in jail now....

If you give a 13yo boy a fast car and straight road, why can't he reach 0-200-0km/h being still alive? And why Falcon can't drive his parent's car (under their control - maybe) in countryside. 99% that it's auto grbx, so what's the problem to practise? Sometimes it is illegal, but now I feel very-very safer, when I drive, than I could be just after shitty driving lessons, which teach how to park backwards in parallel parking (maybe 3 times in my life after driving examsillepall) and driving 30km/h, 5cm near end of the road. It's crap.

If you know where to teach your son to drive, there is no problem. It must not be city center, and it's mad to scream about danger about teenager learning to drive a car.

If I were 'fresh meat' before driving lessons, I should die more times, than years I live.

Well yeah I agree with you but he says he lives in a city so I just cant imagine 14 year old driving in a town by himself. I also live in America and here, theres a lot of police so it would amazing for him to not get cought.
true redneck spirit where the whole family gets involved LOL

bloody kids
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Well yeah I agree with you but he says he lives in a city so I just cant imagine 14 year old driving in a town by himself. I also live in America and here, theres a lot of police so it would amazing for him to not get cought.

where did u get by myself

i have never in my life drivin by myself

look at the previous posts

i drive ONLY with my parents
Boring. Close the thread please.

Car Speed
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG