The online racing simulator
Do you people play with music?
(87 posts, started )
i find that music destracts me from concerating esspecialy in a racing game wehre every meter and move you do and sec is so precise andd you need to do it good.
listen to "Highway Star" by Deep Purple it makes u go faster... its gonna get me a speeding ticket cause when the keyboard and guitar solos come on i smash the gas pedal
no music at all, need to hear the tires squeal...
Music OFF
Only if im on a Cruise server, or maybe in the menus, do i have it on, if i want to just relax to teh car sounds , why would i want it on anyway?

If you listen to music when racing, your bound to cause problems on track, turn it off MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOY TO THE
Quote :'JESUS WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT, PRACTICE OFFLINE BEFORE YOU RUIN EVERYONES LIFE'

if you need music to be fast, your not naturally fast, go home and cry under your bedsheets please.
Quote from (-Mark-) :depends on the game, say for FPS games (COD2 ect) i need to hear whats going on, so no music, but on racing games, music all the way

Im the opposite, i have played many many Clanbase matches, with music, and still been a great player... if your telling me you don't need to hear whats going on in a racing game........ thats worrying, when someones in your blind spot, you rely on your sound to tell you were they are... obviously your one of those, oh asks questions later.
I usually drive with music Though, if you know my taste in music...

(It generally reflects what mood I am in)

DK
Nope , i like the sound of engine
________
Ford wiki picture
Music doesn't need to mask car sounds. I can hear tyres sliding and engine revving just fine. You just need to adjust the game and music sounds so that you can hear both. I personally slightly increased the game sounds.

I still don't do serious racing with radio on. But offline hotlapping with music is fun. I feel that I can make bit better times with right kind of music.
i always race with music on through wmp...but it is at 50% or lower volume so my car is louder and i still have enough volume to hear the songs works well
I used to play with BG music while playing Need for Speed and other arcades, but since I play LFS I found out that listening to music hurts my lap times. So I turn it of. LFS requires a lot of concentration, so it's either the music or the game.
I plays LFS with music all times, I don`t know why it is like this, but when I playing some music I really like in background, my laptimes get much better than without the music.
Quote from tiagolapa :Most of time i have music playing in winamp even in league races. Low sound volume for music, louder in game sounds. It helps me relax in the straights, but i lose concentration some times too eheh
Porcupine Tree

Porcupine Tree rules! Haven't met many people that have heard of them, except for music forums. Anyone who likes good psychedelic/progressive rock should love it. Hell, anyone who likes rock music should check it out.

I'm not listening to music for LFS atm, since I haven't got a FFB wheel and I react to the sound of the wheels to a certain extent. That may change when I get one, but I find sim racing games require a bit more concentration than the average FPS

Do you people play with music?
(87 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG