The online racing simulator
Team Redline Racing
(95 posts, started )
Quote from hpisloud :I was working on a set-up in Redline 3...trying to bust out some laps on a terrible set-up. That Evo person starts yelling at me because I made her go in the grass or something stupid. I didn't yell at her or anything...just told her that she made a stupid pass...maybe be more patient (I definitely would have gotten out of the way)...then flames at me and bans me. niiiice.

You guys have short fuses and foul mouths. Grow up and get a life.

If you want to make a set, do it off line when your not going to crash anyone else off the track, oh and by the way, that Evo person happens to own Redline.

You were told once about getting in the way, and you proceeded to do it again, you caused two crashes and not once did you think to say sorry.

You asked what you did wrong, I explained it to you very nicely, even though you told me I was stupid to try and pass you when you were sliding on the grass , that was the last straw so then I told you, and I quote 'your time here is up', and I banned you for 1 day so I could get some peace on my own server. Yeah I do need to work on my language, don't I ? Perhaps that phrase is considered swearing where you come from or something

As I have said many times on these forums, I am not obliged to let people like you use my servers, they are not run for your convenience, I pay for them and I run them how I please, and in that situation, it's best not to piss me off, coming on here and complaining about it like you have the right to or something, just earned you a life time ban from all my servers, nice going.
Quote from Shoe Maker :If you want to make a set, do it off line when your not going to crash anyone else off the track, oh and by the way, that Evo person happens to own Redline.

You were told once about getting in the way, and you proceeded to do it again, you caused two crashes and not once did you think to say sorry.

You asked what you did wrong, I explained it to you very nicely, even though you told me I was stupid to try and pass you when you were sliding on the grass , that was the last straw so then I told you, and I quote 'your time here is up', and I banned you for 1 day so I could get some peace on my own server. Yeah I do need to work on my language, don't I ? Perhaps that phrase is considered swearing where you come from or something

As I have said many times on these forums, I am not obliged to let people like you use my servers, they are not run for your convenience, I pay for them and I run them how I please, and in that situation, it's best not to piss me off, coming on here and complaining about it like you have the right to or something, just earned you a life time ban from all my servers, nice going.

Ohhhhhh....Obviously I didn't realize who I was talking to. Obviously I couldn't fathom how important you are. I deal with arrogant idiots like you on a day-in-day-out basis...But anyways- way to be original...way to be clever.

I never asked what I did wrong...you definitely volunteered that information...and you definitely got a little too upset over a video game. Perhaps the f-word is considered swearing where I come from...but then again, perhaps it's considered swearing anywhere.

That's funny...how do you know what I'm thinking? I didn't say sorry because I hadn't played the game in a while and forgot how to chat. It wasn't until I pulled over and checked how to chat in the options menu did I talk to you...and by that time, you had blown your illogical lid.

You pass judgments on me...which is fine. But do I not have a right to call you an idiot when you prove to me that in your lack of judgment you are one? In most places that's true. In most places that's just saying, "Hey...wake up over there." So..."Wake up over there."

Life-time ban or not, I'm definitely not going to be using your servers anymore.
You tell me that Im stupid to try and pass you while you are out of control on the grass, do you honestly believe that you can go faster on grass than I can on tarmac ? Well you can think what you like, it doesn't make you right.

My servers have rules, if you read the message that appeared when you connected to them, you would have seen that, you broke the rules, and you got banned, thats how it works.

Just try not paying your taxes and see how 'arrogant' the IRS will get, rules are rules, you don't get to brake them just because your American, despite what you seem to think, you don't own the world, you don't run the world, your just a bit of it like the rest of us are, your not special and you are not entitled to preferencial treatment.

For the last time, you have no statutory rights on my servers, I run them how I choose, and I am not obligated to let you use them. I don't come on the forums and start posting that you disrupt races and you don't know what the word 'sorry' means, but you come on here and start posting like I had no right to ban you from my own server ?

After causing 2 crashes, you never once thought to say sorry, and that makes you arrogant in my book, no consideration for others. You seem to think that because your on the server, the rest of us just have to make way for you, or we have to slow down and not try to pass you if your out of control on the grass' ? And if we are unlucky enough to get taken out by you, it's our fault ?

yeah, right...

I know some very nice Americans, lovely people that are not full of their own self importance, but your not one of them. Importance is relative, outside of my servers, Im just an S2 licence holder, the same as all the others, however, no matter what server I am on, if I screw up and wreck someone's race, or lap, then I have enough consideration for that person to appologise for my mistake, you don't, and people like that are not welcome on Redline.

The ban is already in place on all my servers, and so at least I can agree with one of your statements, your definitely not going to be using my servers anymore

If you wish to continue this discussion on the Team Redline forums, you are more than welcome to, however if you continue to attack me in the LFS forums, I shall continue to respond, check, your move.
Quote from Shoe Maker :You tell me that Im stupid to try and pass you while you are out of control on the grass, do you honestly believe that you can go faster on grass than I can on tarmac ? Well you can think what you like, it doesn't make you right.

My servers have rules, if you read the message that appeared when you connected to them, you would have seen that, you broke the rules, and you got banned, thats how it works.

Just try not paying your taxes and see how 'arrogant' the IRS will get, rules are rules, you don't get to brake them just because your American, despite what you seem to think, you don't own the world, you don't run the world, your just a bit of it like the rest of us are, your not special and you are not entitled to preferencial treatment.

For the last time, you have no statutory rights on my servers, I run them how I choose, and I am not obligated to let you use them. I don't come on the forums and start posting that you disrupt races and you don't know what the word 'sorry' means, but you come on here and start posting like I had no right to ban you from my own server ?

After causing 2 crashes, you never once thought to say sorry, and that makes you arrogant in my book, no consideration for others. You seem to think that because your on the server, the rest of us just have to make way for you, or we have to slow down and not try to pass you if your out of control on the grass' ? And if we are unlucky enough to get taken out by you, it's our fault ?

yeah, right...

I know some very nice Americans, lovely people that are not full of their own self importance, but your not one of them. Importance is relative, outside of my servers, Im just an S2 licence holder, the same as all the others, however, no matter what server I am on, if I screw up and wreck someone's race, or lap, then I have enough consideration for that person to appologise for my mistake, you don't, and people like that are not welcome on Redline.

The ban is already in place on all my servers, and so at least I can agree with one of your statements, your definitely not going to be using my servers anymore

If you wish to continue this discussion on the Team Redline forums, you are more than welcome to, however if you continue to attack me in the LFS forums, I shall continue to respond, check, your move.

You make no sense whatsoever. You're arrogant because..."the ball is yours...you get upset...so you're going home." I don't let you go home without saying that you're a jerk...and of course you have a problem with it. What that has to do with the American flag next to my name, paying taxes, or the IRS....I have no clue. I guess nice try with the analogy...but it's an invalid argument.

We weren't racing....it was qualifying- and it had been previously restarted...and you had either the first or second position...and you had to know I wasn't wrecking you intentionally. Like I said...it had been a while since I played...and didn't know what was the chat key. I'm not going to apologize for my ignorance...I simply didn't know. I own it...I accept the consequences.

You, however, could have went a number of routes....you could have offered to help...perhaps asked nicely what was wrong, or something to that effect...especially since you don't know me. But you chose to flame....true it's your race, and you can react however you want...but when you act like a 5 year old , it doesn't say much for ya. Good judgment call though, Danica.

I'm not attacking you. I'm simply stating what is.
Quote from hpisloud :You make no sense whatsoever. You're arrogant because..."the ball is yours...you get upset...so you're going home." I don't let you go home without saying that you're a jerk...and of course you have a problem with it. What that has to do with the American flag next to my name, paying taxes, or the IRS....I have no clue. I guess nice try with the analogy...but it's an invalid argument.

We weren't racing....it was qualifying- and it had been previously restarted...and you had either the first or second position...and you had to know I wasn't wrecking you intentionally. Like I said...it had been a while since I played...and didn't know what was the chat key. I'm not going to apologize for my ignorance...I simply didn't know. I own it...I accept the consequences.

You, however, could have went a number of routes....you could have offered to help...perhaps asked nicely what was wrong, or something to that effect...especially since you don't know me. But you chose to flame....true it's your race, and you can react however you want...but when you act like a 5 year old , it doesn't say much for ya. Good judgment call though, Danica.

I'm not attacking you. I'm simply stating what is.

what are you on about?
just leave it now, as you seem to talking yourself into a muddle here in a Donald Rumsfield kind of a way.
you really are not helping yourself by posting nonsensical gibberish.
and btw: i was there when you got banned.
you deserved it in the end. not for your original mistakes, but for your attitute to admin after.
and dont bother to reply as i'm sure ppl are gettiing bored of this thread now.
Shoe Maker/Evo/Redline God, just leave it mate! It is not worth the time, if someone wants to go copy your site. Then get it done for copy right laws, if someone wants to do stupid things no your server then ban them for a week to think about it.

As for this forum, yes it can be good fun at times. It also comes with a lot of arguements at times as personalities clash, it has happened a few times with myself as you may well know!

If your team is going behind your back to do things then your best out of there, a team should be like a family.

If I can assist you further with your team issues, please let me know.

Kind regards,
--
James Rowe
Areti Internet Ltd., http://www.areti.net/

Oh wait This aint a company e-mail, DOH! hehehe. Bloody work.
Quote from jamesrowe :Shoe Maker/Evo/Redline God, just leave it mate! It is not worth the time, if someone wants to go copy your site. Then get it done for copy right laws, if someone wants to do stupid things no your server then ban them for a week to think about it.

As for this forum, yes it can be good fun at times. It also comes with a lot of arguements at times as personalities clash, it has happened a few times with myself as you may well know!

If your team is going behind your back to do things then your best out of there, a team should be like a family.

If I can assist you further with your team issues, please let me know.

Kind regards,
--
James Rowe
Areti Internet Ltd., http://www.areti.net/

Oh wait This aint an e-mail, DOH! hehehe.

you lost me.
lol
All the people who bring this kind of stuff to the forum have to remember that as far as the admins are concerned, and most people here, you are just another person moaning about being banned unfairly they are having to deal with, another person having a go, not listening, not thinking how their actions are effecting those around them, another person posting on the forum because they think they've been banned unfairly.

If you think you've been banned without a good reason you need to be nice and beg, not bitch and moaning about how bad the server or admins are, that’s not going to get you far....obviously!
-
(Bosse) DELETED by Bosse : deleted since evo is.. evo..
LOL.

Classic.

Keep it up.
Quote from Bosse :I'll release this now and wont bring it up ever again. But don't you think you've done something wrong when there's so many against you?

LOL, you see why things go on and on here, you're bringing an issue back up from months and months and months ago......... then try to say you're not bothered about it (when you obviously still are) and you'll not talk about it again, followed by a statement that almost guarantees and defensive response and meaning this will continue.

You shouldn't have brought something like this back up again, in public and here of all places.

Just let it go for everyones sake.

Redline forum - http://www.team-redline.co.uk/forum/
hpisloud, What part of 'I run my servers how I like' is it that you are having a hard time understanding ? English not your first language or something?

You caused two crashes and you didn't say apologise for them, it has nothing to do with 'the ball is mine and Im going home', you broke the server rules, if you read them, you would know that, they are published on the servers, and also on our website, in plain view, for all to see. Im not shifting the goal posts, I'm not making things up, you were warned about the first accident and you ignored me, you didn't even respond, then 20 minutes later, you caused a second and we spoke to you again.

There were two admins on the server and we both agreed that you were being disruptive, when we spoke to you about it, you got mouthy like we had no right to question you, and it was your attitude towards the admins that got you banned.

Coming on the LFS forums and being insulting, just demonstrates the attitude that got you banned in the first place, so thanks a lot for showing everyone else what a mouthy attitude you have

Everyone bashing me in this thread, has been banned from Redline at some point, for breaking the rules, well go bleat to someone else because no one here cares.

Follow the server rules, and nothing bad will happen, they are there to promote fun and clean racing, and they work, just ask any of the hundreds of LFS drivers that use my servers day in, day out. Of course, they never need to come on the forums to post crap, because they are too busy racing.

You come in and act like you have the right to cause an accident and I have no right to question you, talk to you, or put you out ? Thats too funny.

Instead of discussing the problem in future, perhaps I should just ban without warning, if I take the time to talk about what's wrong, all that seems to happen is people come on here and post about what I did or did not say and how they did nothing wrong and I am the devil.

The fact is, I never ban without trying to resolve things first, and 95% of the time I will kick before I will ban, if the kicked person comes right back with the whole WTF? attitude, then it's a ban. Get over it.

jamesrowe and MARSH2a, this matter has nothing to do with you, you were not there, you didn't see what happened, but you think it's good to come and stick your oar in anyway, nice mentality, I know nothing about you either so perhaps I will start looking for threads you post in and come and bash you too, very mature

Bosse, I have got to the stage of just ignoring you now, every time you see a redline thread, you come and post in it even though your 1 day ban was lifted months ago, if you continue to bleat on about it, you will be banned again.

Once again, if you wish to discuss matters, PM me, but if you publicly attack me in the forums, I will respond. I don't start insulting or abusive posts about other people, but I will always respond to those that do it to me.
Quote from Shoe Maker :
jamesrowe and MARSH2a, this matter has nothing to do with you, you were not there, you didn't see what happened, but you think it's good to come and stick your oar in anyway, nice mentality, I know nothing about you either so perhaps I will start looking for threads you post in and come and bash you too, very mature

LOL, maturity left this thread posts ago.

It's all right here on a public forum, and very amusing. Complain all you like, its quite entertaining and very imformative.
Quote from Shoe Maker :

OK pal, when did I "bash" you? I was offering support, advise, friendly shoulder? What ever you wish to call it, it is not to nice to insult the person offering help!

Next time I know where to go, no wonder people insult you. I have just noticed why....
Just to let you guys know ive sent you an email
Quote from MARSH2a :LOL.

Classic.

Keep it up.

How, pray tell, could this possibly be conceived as immature "Bashing"?
#46 - th84
Quote from srdsprinter :How, pray tell, could this possibly be conceived as immature "Bashing"?

Just take a minute and consider the source.
Quote from srdsprinter :How, pray tell, could this possibly be conceived as immature "Bashing"?

When I said bashing, I was more commenting on my own comments ...

But Marsh has hardly insulted anyone
Quote from Shoe Maker :LoL, here we go again...

@RMachucaA - If you want me to send you the replay, I will. You got on the grass coming out the second BL1 chicane, I was behind you, not beside you, you slowed down on the grass and I passed you easily, then at the next turn you decided to run up the inside and brake way too late with dirty tyres and you smashed me clean off the track and in to the wall. Then you typed, c*nt in the chat and the swear filter automatically banned you for your language. I fail to see that I did anything wrong, you got on the grass on your own, I didn't touch you, I passed you clean then you rammed me off the track at the next turn, then you swore and you were automatically banned by the swear filter. Remember, the replay is available if you want to see it again! Im sick of people like you coming on the forums and telling lies, this whole 'I didn't do nuffink and I got banned for no reason, WTF ?' Your 'one day ban' for swearing will now be upgraded to a life time ban for coming on the forums and posting lies.

Evo, you must have me confused with someone else, the incident happened on the chicane after the first corner, we where side by side, no grass was involved.

Im still curious about the accident you are speaking off, i would like to see the replay if it infact was me on another incident with you, please email to ;now secret email;

Thanks.
Damit f*cking big mouths here i see. Its kids'garden here ?
Its more easy claim than manage hosts-group, snotty snoozed kids.
If you dont like redline servers, build your own with your own laws...or pay rent for this.
I'm shocking to see how EVO is considered here, she attempt to purpose ONLY at theyr friends to coming play with them on theyr own hosts...all dont like teyr hosts can leave elsewhere and SHUT UP. She is able to made this work to you are not able to made....managing many hosts.
If you think you can made better....we waiting for see!
Critik is more easy than work .!!!
Some snoozed kids are better more fan of this forum (and scandals) than really this "game"
You dont like purposed hosts....build your own and stay (and sit) on it.
Jalousy is shame
After Becky Rose now you critik EVO...are you sexists or simply stupids ?
Right so i dont get any of what you just said cos one minute it sounds like you are sticking up for her and then at the end it looks like ur slaggin her off which is just silly

Team Redline Racing
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG