The online racing simulator
Team Redline Racing
(95 posts, started )
Team Redline Racing
Quote from andybarsblade :hi all just tought id post alittle about our team
you guys should already know most of us, we have afew servers and all the members are clean fast drivers and very helpful....
team includes:

redline..
evo
Patrese
barlin
Blade
stoney
sizzle
amp

we have our own team speak as well, if you would like the address find an admin and give him a shout cheers
Andy (redline Blade)

Not a bad line up - I've enjoyed racing many of them Definately feel a Redline Racing Vs Ready 4 Racing challenge event coming on
Raced against Patrese many a time.

Great servers, great drivers with alot of respect.
Is Blade the same BladePL I banned yesterday and uploaded to the barricade for a blattant, pre-meditated, act of irrefuteable wrecking?
No, his LFSW-name is andybarsblade, I think.
sherlocks
#7 - Cawwa
For me, this is Team Redline: http://www.teamredline.co.uk/

To bad you choosed the same name. In the simracing world this team is famous.
I don't doubt that you guys some day will reach their hights ...
there are two team redlines? lol
i always tought this one was lfs section of that famous team redline

Quote from Becky Rose :Is Blade the same BladePL I banned yesterday and uploaded to the barricade for a blattant, pre-meditated, act of irrefuteable wrecking?

nice, now you banned that bladepl. good job.......... a bit late maybe
Guess its good that your eyes are not part of Redline then eh Pickard!

Two different team names.. Team Redline Racing and Team Redline.. Whats wrong with that, and who is perfect enough to be able to say it? No one here, thats for sure.
and me
you guys should already know most of us, we have afew servers and all the members are clean fast drivers and very helpful....
team includes:

redline..
evo
Patrese
barlin
Blade
stoney
sizzle
amp
our own team speak as well, if you would like the address find an admin and give him a shout cheers
Andy (redline Blade)

and me redline boss the new member was ORT boss but now moved to redline
Our Team name used to be Redline as well but we found there was another Redline team so changed it to Fusion

Keep up the good work RR
good luck on track !
Might I add that Red Line is also a brand of synthetic motor oil (www.RedLineOil.com), which I use for my manual transmission.. man that oil is good.
team includes:

redline..
evo
Patrese
barlin
Blade
stoney
sizzle
amp
boss

we have our own team speak as well, if you would like the address find an admin and give him a shout cheers
Andy (redline Blade)

Its a shame that the communication of redline isnt as good as thier communication skills. I've sent two emails so far but no response...
As long as EVO is a part of that team, it will bring them all down with his attitude. He has absolutely no spirit of good competition, we happen to have an accident (going 2 wide into bwgp chicane, i give space he doesnt, but i classify it as an accident, no biggie) And he proceeds to ask me why i didnt appologize, i said it was a result of both our actions and neither one of us is fully responsible for the outcome, it is what it is, an accident. He proceeded to kick me then to ban me. Good move.

I race with all the other redline guys pretty often, and we have a blast... Its unfortunate that such a good teams reputation be tarnished by one megalomaniacs actions. EVO.

Hope to see you all other redline peeps on the servers .
-
(Bosse) DELETED by Bosse : deleted since evo is.. evo..
bann
hey you guys evo banned me just for leaving the team and banned boss and theatend to ban barlin well petty but what can you do
I think your first post needs a few updates . For one Barlin is not with you now, he is with us...
Quote from jamesrowe :I think your first post needs a few updates . For one Barlin is not with you now, he is with us...

not what ive heard
Quote from andybarsblade :not what ive heard

Is from what I heard.... I was racing with him the other night in DR tag, sadly he does not have skins in his number yet
well thanks for posting that really vital information in here
LoL, here we go again...

Just stumbled across this thread and wanted to respond to those of you that decided to bash me in the forums because you got banned from my servers...

@dontpannic - We have never received any email from you, all emails are replied to and the junk mail folder is checked too, are you sure you sent them to the correct address ? redline_racing@hotmail.co.uk

@RMachucaA - If you want me to send you the replay, I will. You got on the grass coming out the second BL1 chicane, I was behind you, not beside you, you slowed down on the grass and I passed you easily, then at the next turn you decided to run up the inside and brake way too late with dirty tyres and you smashed me clean off the track and in to the wall. Then you typed, c*nt in the chat and the swear filter automatically banned you for your language. I fail to see that I did anything wrong, you got on the grass on your own, I didn't touch you, I passed you clean then you rammed me off the track at the next turn, then you swore and you were automatically banned by the swear filter. Remember, the replay is available if you want to see it again! Im sick of people like you coming on the forums and telling lies, this whole 'I didn't do nuffink and I got banned for no reason, WTF ?' Your 'one day ban' for swearing will now be upgraded to a life time ban for coming on the forums and posting lies.

@Bosse - AS2 ? me ? I have not raced on Redline 2 for over 6 months as I have been in Spain, so when did this take place exactly ?

EDIT - I just checked through the on line race results Bosse, and according to the LFS stats, you and I have only ever been on the redline servers at the same time, TWICE since I opened them, and on BOTH those occasions, you were still on the server after I left it, so I would be very interested to know who you were talking to, because it couldn't possibly have been ME.

@paul88 - You were not banned for leaving the team, you were banned for spreading shit and lies about me after you left, don't make me name names, the people you talked to are friends of mine and they came right back to me and told me what you said. Furthermore, when exactly did I threaten to ban Tom ? At NO time have I ever threatened to ban Tom, more lies, nice, this is the reason you got banned.

I don't come the LFS forums posting shit like 'paull88 tried to take over my team when I was in spain, he set up a fake redline website and fake redline LFS servers without asking me and then told me he would run them how he liked and it had nothing to do with me, even though the team was mine and I had been paying to run it for over a year!, I signed up for an account on his website and then he deleted my account so I couldn't post on his forum'. That's the truth here Paul, I tried to talk to you about the situation, I spent 2 hours talking to you, very nicely, trying to resolve the situation, after which all you did was delete my account from the forum so I couldn't post. Did I then come on the LFS forums here and start attacking you like you have done to me ? NO, I DIDNT.

Grow the hell up and stop bleating like children that had their lolly pop taken off them, you post so much lies and shit and I'm sick of it, go and high-jack someone else's team and stop posting lies about me because your banned from mine, you did what you did all on your own, without any help from me, get over it.
ref tom ban
hey i was online with tom when a message passed on to us from someonre you was talking to telling us you threatend to ban tom so no its not lies and i dont spread lies if ya dont belive me ask tom himself cos he was online when the message was past on to us and it wasnt from me so as i said i got banned for no reason i havnt spead any lies at all

and no i didnt set up a fake redline website and servers i was asked to by tom and pat and a few others they asked me to make a site so i did so how is that takin over

the truth is you said its my team i pay i own i do everything all i did was made a web site and you wanted things changing which i did but some changes i couldt do straight away would take time so get it right. and anyone can ask who asked for the website i was asked by the team

and to be honest i am sick of it , how your team put up with me me me i dont no, but well ban me petty and getting out of hand so as far as i can see its finnished but look closer to home before saying i made a fake web site without permision
I was working on a set-up in Redline 3...trying to bust out some laps on a terrible set-up. That Evo person starts yelling at me because I made her go in the grass or something stupid. I didn't yell at her or anything...just told her that she made a stupid pass...maybe be more patient (I definitely would have gotten out of the way)...then flames at me and bans me. niiiice.

You guys have short fuses and foul mouths. Grow up and get a life.

Team Redline Racing
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG