The online racing simulator
New Force Dynamics movie (with BF1)
nice vid. looks like they picked the right track
#3 - herki
too bad it is only the inside shot :/
BADASS!
GREETS TO THE HIGHSCHOOL NERD THAT GRABBED THE HOT BABE!

Amazing the details the 301 picks up, dat we cant feel playing "normally".
Awesome display of LFS.
#5 - (SaM)
My only question is:
Why did Eric purchase a house instead of Force Dynamics platform?
i sooo want one of these

oh and nice biceps to whoever of you it is in that vid
Quote from Shotglass :i sooo want one of these

oh and nice biceps to whoever of you it is in that vid

The forum's gay radar went defcon five...
#9 - Phill
And it did it again after seeing your avatar's color, and your name "spank meyer" now THATS really gay!

oh and btw, i agree with that guy, nice biceps!
ROFL, now this discussion is really getting gay.
What's wrong with a moderately heterosexual man enjoying a nice n' fluffy pink colour beautifully contrasting the pale blue forum background while receiving a spanking from the Village People?
how much ?
#13 - JJ72
what the spanking from village people? XD
...he has biceps?

and why is he grinning silly?
maybe he plots the start of a gay discussion on the lfsforum with his biceps

and yay for outside cam
Nice, looks very good. Would be nice if it switched between internal and external cameras tough. I want to try (buy?) one.
Woah! that's nearly scary, those streets need some asphalt asap, What South City's mayor have to say about that?

Would be great to try a 301
Quote from Bob Smith :Nice, looks very good. Would be nice if it switched between internal and external cameras tough. I want to try (buy?) one.

that external vid is old...
I actually testet Force Dynamics today I was at a car show in Norway where they had it connected to Richard Burns Rally and LFS. I asked if i could have a go in LFS, but the guy seemed a bit sceptic. The person before me who had tried LFS with FD used 15 minutes doing one lap at blackwood. But i assured him that this whas not going to happen with me

Anyways, i selected RB4 at BL Rally 5 laps, (i first though i could use the FZ5, but they didn't have a rally setup so i choosed the RB4 instead) and jumped in.

All i can say is: AWESOME. When i went over the first jump i was loughing my ass off. I actually went a couple of centimeters off the chair, and landed preatty hard lol. Its hard to describe it really, its just sooo bad ass. You are getting bounced all over the place while trying to drive. But i guess thats how it is in real life too.

Sadly, my video camera went out of power a couple of minutes before i tried it, something that really pissed me off. Would have been cool to share my experience with you guys. Anyways, this thing rocks, and i hope evryone will have a go in it during their life lol.
Love the onboard camera style videos. Really looks/shakes/vibrates just like actual onboard footage.
Force Dynamics PowA!
Nice video.
Sweet!
I don't have an external video of the production 301 up yet, but it's on the list of things to do. There are a few on Youtube, though.

Multicamera is also on the todo list. Rallycross, too... but maybe not in the BF1!
that is so awesome.
i really want to have a ride on that one day
#25 - Goop
Quote from alco64 :that is so awesome.
i really want to have a ride on that one day

... the guy with the biceps?

very cool

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG