The online racing simulator
Quote from Sticky-Micky :members stats

graphs are a nice touch
can somebody explain the "flags" section?

k = keyboard
m = mouse
w = wheel
ag = auto gears
ac = auto clutch
gb = gear change blip
gc = gear change cut
bh = brake help
th = throttle help
you did not miss much, the second d2 race was very messy, all i can remember was being punted off before i got to t1 , and it all went downhill after that, with a mass dissconnect in lap 8 i think?>
#78 - agor
Where I can find penaltys...coz I was hit in D4 r2 in lap 9....
I was in battle for 1st place... so I lost the win...
Quote from agor :Where I can find penaltys...coz I was hit in D4 r2 in lap 9....
I was in battle for 1st place... so I lost the win...

Please just read the rules on the website
Quote from Quint999 :loving the stats.

Seems i have a top speed problem . a few less pies this week i think.

D1 to D4 stats now on the website
GTR Blackwood?
Has anyone set up a league for the 3 GTR cars on the GP Track?
I think it would be very competive and loads of people would join IMO
Quote from Cpl.Anger :Has anyone set up a league for the 3 GTR cars on the GP Track?
I think it would be very competive and loads of people would join IMO

ConeDodgers have opened up CD2 to Westhill at the moment and it was very busy at the start but not so busy now, unlike Aston National.

Maybe we will CD2 on Blackwood next to see who comes.

However we have no plans at the moment to have another League at another track.
Quote from birder :ConeDodgers have opened up CD2 to Westhill at the moment and it was very busy at the start but not so busy now, unlike Aston National.

Maybe we will CD2 on Blackwood next to see who comes.

However we have no plans at the moment to have another League at another track.

Well that would be awesome.
Conedodgers + BL GTR = Ultimate LFS
Final manual email from the LFS: GTR League
As everyone who is a member of the LFS: GTR League has had several emails and we gave a final warning here changes have been made.

We have now dropped all D5 and D4 divers who have never raced and are not members of the conedodgers forum, these have been replaced with live reserves.

We shall also be dropping all the non-active, non-contactable drivers in D1, D2 and D3 shortly.

This leaves an opening for a few extra reserves who may well get drives quickly.

If you want to join goto the website
New Racer
Hi,
can anyone tell me what an acceptable time is round Blackwood in th XF GTR?? I just got started and what to get some practice in before i get going for real. I can run a 1m21 to 1m23 consistently at the moment???
#86 - dev
IIRC the WR is a 1:14.XX so you are some time off that. But i was racing the fwd gtrs on bl1 last night and some people were putting in 1:20's. If you go on the link above you can download the WR replay and see the lines that are taken, the speed through corners etc.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
you shoulkd do better then 1.20
Gotta be kidding!!
1:14 !! *#%&! Wow, surely not on a standard car setup!! Got some work to do. Tx.
Quote from Dieter.Kasch :Hi,
can anyone tell me what an acceptable time is round Blackwood in th XF GTR?? I just got started and what to get some practice in before i get going for real. I can run a 1m21 to 1m23 consistently at the moment???

Hey Dieter, why don't you join our SA Fun League and we have a few good drivers that could help you out, and I would not mind to help you to.

Here is a few links

http://www.captaincrunch.co.za/lfs/Index/index.html

Do a search on google for the sgs forums.

We have a server here in SA too.

http://www.sarl.co.za/

Cheers see you soon
#92 - axus
Another South Africa, sweet.
Great!! Say what are you guys using to hook up? 3G or ADSL? As you know its only an issue in SA!!!
Nice to have another SA racer.

Welcome and see you online soon!
Good to see another South African racer , welcome and kiss your social life goodbye
yeah welcome to our great community, we share life here !
Tx. Will be online quite soon.
we wait you without no patience !
Say, I saw some guys had Porsche and NASCAR etc. are those just skins or new cars?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG