The online racing simulator
Quote from faster111 :faster111potheadboIA
E

can i be number 01 plase cause i got a skin for 01 thanks.

NO
Quote from faster111 :do i have to have a skin with your number you give me

When he means no, he literally means no mate. Best to leave it at that.

For someone that lives less than 40 miles from me you do make things difficult

1) Which part of NO dont you understand

2) Goto the website and read it from end to end - PLEASE
Quote from robgo :I find the two qualifiing races to be a good idea. It's also ok, that the starting grid for the first race will be random, but the second race's starting grid should be the reverse of the first race's starting grid to make it fair.

Cant get LFS to do that without re-starting the server which means it would lose the details.

Sorry

Anyway you are fast enough from anywhere.......

He means does he have to use a skin with the number you gave him on?

And, i'm a bit late but can i still get in the qualifications or the signup date is dead?
Quote from ZORER :He means does he have to use a skin with the number you gave him on?

And, i'm a bit late but can i still get in the qualifications or the signup date is dead?

If he had read the website and the emails and listened when i chatted to him, he would be well aware what he has to do. I am sorry to say that this is one driver who is the type of guy that if you gave him something for free he would want 2.

If you goto the website you can still register but start from the lower divisions. Please register and i will see what i can do
ok i'll register now. thank you.
Skins
Rather than use the auto skin download to get 512x512 versions of each other's skins, maybe it would be a good idea to post the 1024x1024 versions here to improve the look of each other's cars? Afterall, there are only 80 of us

Here is mine for anyone who wants it.

Maxim
Attached images
XRR_SBRC_cd_yel.jpg
will LFS use the 1024 version if its in the skinsx folder?
Quote from Sticky-Micky :will LFS use the 1024 version if its in the skinsx folder?

Yes, it will use whatever it finds in the skinsx folder or download a 512 version if it doesn't find one of the correct name.

Maxim
An Apology
Hi

I would like to say sorry to all those who were kicked or told to "Go Away" in todays qualifiying session.

I had put a not on this forum to say that the server was being left as public as some people had not answered emails, however this was a big mistake.

We had about 30 people join the server, some several times, one was banned

The server now has a password but i would ask that if it is not your day to qualify please keep away.
It was a bit disturbing when racing. My problem is that my computer makes a little hickup each time anyone enter to pit. Didn't course me any bigger proglem though, so no big deal.

In race 2 it was a surprise to restart 3 times. My positions were 6, 2 and 10th the last time. I would have loved to start from that 2nd position ...

Anyway it was a fun event and absolutly the best way to sort out divisions!
i entererd,i logged on, tried cone1
saw no "regulars" checked the time which was 9pm, remembering the qualifying was starting at 7.30 and was to take around an hour, i assumed it would be finished and that everybody was chilling out @ cone2

with the server not being set to private,i thought it was open to all and sundry after the qualify race, i must admit, being told to "go away" pissed me right off.

i also thought i had read that you could spectate, but if places were limited you would be asked to leave?
Quote from Cawwa :In race 2 it was a surprise to restart 3 times. My positions were 6, 2 and 10th the last time. I would have loved to start from that 2nd position

The reason for the second restart was that Ledgends|Bambuse was on pole again which is not that random.

I think everyone enjoyed it

The report and updates are on the site
Quote from Sticky-Micky :i entererd,i logged on, tried cone1
saw no "regulars" checked the time which was 9pm, remembering the qualifying was starting at 7.30 and was to take around an hour, i assumed it would be finished and that everybody was chilling out @ cone2

with the server not being set to private,i thought it was open to all and sundry after the qualify race, i must admit, being told to "go away" pissed me right off.

i also thought i had read that you could spectate, but if places were limited you would be asked to leave?

The event started at 19:30 UTC which is 20:30 BST and 21:30 CEST so everyone came at the worst moment. The big problem was that i just could not remember who was who out of the 90 plus and then to get one guy argue and come back on 5 times just pushed me over the limit.

At one point faster111 came on the server with his nickname changed to 183 while we were in a race to ask when was B qualifying. I asked him to leave but had to /kick him but he then changed his nickname to Road Jam only to come on again for me to have to do the same.

I only left the server as public as 50% of the racers have not replied to any of my emails so i had no idea if they had the password. From now if someone can't be bothered to answer emails or visit the site or this forum it will be hard luck, i have learned my lesson.

The password is now on so it should not happen again and i am truly sorry to anyone who was told to "go away" including yourself.

Maybe they were the lucky ones as one person was banned and i have no idea who he was, still its only a 12 hour ban.
How do i get the password for server 2?
Congrats on your first event
Congratulations Birder

I could see the stress levels rising, but a good job well done.

Legends- Lucky Luke was head and shoulders above everybody else and will be a top contender for the overall title. I couldnt catch Legends Bambuse in the first race, but with Luke coming from the back of the grid, (just) managed to hold on.

If possible, I personally would like to be able to watch replay's of the other qualification races - even just to check out the competition.

This is obviously taking up alot of your time and I for one would like to say thanks.

Regards
Paublo (999)
well for what it was worth, when i went to cone1 i smashed my PB time, so all is not lost.

to be completley honest, i signed up to this league as a little bit of a challenge, as i had never driven any aston tracks, and my G/F has started a new job working lates, which meant i needed something to do in the evenings, i had hoped i would not be last, but last night on cone1 i was the fastest FXR driver for a while, and started setting consistently decent times. so lets hope i can do the same tonight LOL
try the members section of the website
Quote from paublo999 :Congratulations Birder

I could see the stress levels rising, but a good job well done.

Legends- Lucky Luke was head and shoulders above everybody else and will be a top contender for the overall title. I couldnt catch Legends Bambuse in the first race, but with Luke coming from the back of the grid, (just) managed to hold on.

If possible, I personally would like to be able to watch replay's of the other qualification races - even just to check out the competition.

This is obviously taking up alot of your time and I for one would like to say thanks.

Regards
Paublo (999)

Thanks for you kind words, not sure it was a job that well done.

I have put the results in the race results section and a quick (crap) report, the datebase has been updated plus the replays are already in the members download area.

I need a rest and a beer (or three)
Quote from birder :The event started at 19:30 UTC which is 20:30 BST and 21:30 CEST so everyone came at the worst moment. The big problem was that i just could not remember who was who out of the 90 plus and then to get one guy argue and come back on 5 times just pushed me over the limit.

At one point faster111 came on the server with his nickname changed to 183 while we were in a race to ask when was B qualifying. I asked him to leave but had to /kick him but he then changed his nickname to Road Jam only to come on again for me to have to do the same.

I only left the server as public as 50% of the racers have not replied to any of my emails so i had no idea if they had the password. From now if someone can't be bothered to answer emails or visit the site or this forum it will be hard luck, i have learned my lesson.

The password is now on so it should not happen again and i am truly sorry to anyone who was told to "go away" including yourself.

Maybe they were the lucky ones as one person was banned and i have no idea who he was, still its only a 12 hour ban.

I just can't understand how people can go on and on and on, plain stupidity and selfishness.
Imo you handle this very good Birder, you were eager to get everyone a chance. I think you were the one who suffer the most, oki it was a little disturbing but nothing compared to the pile ups in the races. So ... just chill down about it no big deal at all for us racers. As I see it you hardly could do anything about it. Most of these who joined left when you told them to, only one or two "not so wise" guys wanted more arguments, which you handled very good.

Yes, grats to Lucky THE pointscorer I think!
Thank you.
ok then heres mine
Attached images
FXR_DEFAULT3.jpg
-
(ChristijaNL) DELETED by ChristijaNL

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG