The online racing simulator
Sorry to double post.

What is the situation with teams, im *guessing* that i can enter my team mates, but we score points induvidually, as aposed to as one team.

Shed some more light on this pal Also, if you add me to msn, we can chat there, instead of spamming the forum up
I wish to enter the juinor rods!
2 more Entries Added!

+ 2 more Seasons added.

Season 9 - Super Karts - MRT
Season 10 - Team bangers - XRGT
I GOT AN IDEA FOR THIS LEAGUE, ITS SOMETHING I MENTIONED ON THE UK DIRT BANGER SERVER AND MOST, IF NOT ALL THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA.

DEMOLITION DERBY!

YOU SET THE AMOUNT OF LAPS TO 999 OR THE HIGHEST IT GOES TO, AND THE LAST PERSON ABLE TO MOVE WINS.

NO RESET, NO PIT, IF ROLLED, YOU ARE OUT.

I KNOW THAT ENOUGH DAMAGE WILL STOP YOUR CAR FROM MOVING, WHAT DO YOU SAY?

YOU CAN RUN IT AT THE END OF A FULL CONTACT SEASON, OR RUN IT AS ITS OWN SEASON.

YOU CAN HAVE SOME RULES, LIKE THEY DO IN AMERICA, YOU MUST HIT ATLEAST ONE CAR PER LAP OR SOMETHING.

JUST AN IDEA.
Yup, this idea is already here, all Banger events will have a "Demo Derby", which will be the end of the forth race (as soon as 1st place finishs, its Demo Derby, last man standing
I'll join as i'm a member of team [BlitZ]
just wondering when this is gonna start, looking forward to it
We now have 10 entrants, so, the first meeting will be at 9PM Next thurday, if thats ok with everyone?, each entrant wil have a PM sent containing details and such.
Thats fine. Cant wait
fantastic
Just one question...im guessing we are all starting on white roof.

If we are being lined up by our grade, how will you order us?
Quote from The General Lee :Just one question...im guessing we are all starting on white roof.

If we are being lined up by our grade, how will you order us?

Yes, everyone starts as white roof. then once the first meeting is over, i will grade everyone based on points scored, then the current grades table will be issued on here!.

As for lining up, everyone will exit the pits, but, not rush to the line. i will put a barrier across the track, and ask all white roofs to drive round sensibly, not to ruin their tires etc, and line 2 by 2, then, once all white roofs lined up, then yellows.... etc

if everyone is co-opertative, it wont take 2 minutes to line up, but if theres people who will not does this by the rules, then, they will be forced to spectate that race.
Quote from djgizmo68 :and line 2 by 2,

I feel a song coming on

Ok mate, thanks. Just wanted to clear it up.
We should do a warm up lap lol.bhow many laps is it on the Oval?
Quote :Race Meeting Details

-Each race meeting will consist of 4 races, 3 heats and 1 final
-A heat will Consist of 14 Laps
-A Final will Consist of 20 Laps

-Racers will be lined up according to their grade position
-No Pitstop
-No Resets

I'm in...
I'm in too.
so its 8:30 tonight?
possibly, sometime between 8:30 and 9.
ah ok, that the time the server will be open?
Sorry for really short notice but I won't be racing tonight (personal reasons)

(ORL) Oval Racing League Winter Nationals
(134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG