The online racing simulator
(ORL) Oval Racing League Winter Nationals
Would anyone be interested in this league?

It would consist of the following cars and Groups...

Quote :Current Season

Junior Rods - UF1 (Non Contact)

Entrants -

Anorexicpillow
11SuLLy11 (CONFIRMED!)
Fire-Fly (CONFIRMED!)
(-Mark-) (CONFIRMED!)
Palex (CONFIRMED!)
Wolfgang Amadeus (CONFIRMED!)
Dragon11 (CONFIRMED!)
silver bullet (CONFIRMED! / Not Attending First meeting)
The General Lee (CONFIRMED!)
Ben-Pepito (CONFIRMED!)
jaws99 (CONFIRMED!)
Blaeza (CONFIRMED!)
LFSn00b (CONFIRMED!)
Stew2000

10/13 Confirmed Entries

--------------------------------

Gradings

Champion Grade (Checkered and National Flag Roofs)
-
-
-

Super Star Grade (Red Roof + Flashing Lights)
-
-
-

Star Grade (Red Roof)
-
-
-

A Grade (Blue Roof)
-
-
-

B Grade (Yellow Roof)
-
-
-

C Grade (White Roof)
-
-
-

--------------------------------

Top 5 Point Scorers
-
-
-
-
-

Quote :Points - 1st/10pts, 2nd/8pts, 3rd/6pts, 4th/5pts, 5th/4pts, 6th/3pts, 7th/2pts, 8th'9th'10th/1pts
Best Lap/2pts

Quote :Next Season
Season 2 - Super Saloon - FXO (Slight Contact - Pushing Only)

Up-Coming Seasons

Season 2 - GT Hot Rods - UF GTR (Non Contact)
Season 3 - 2 Liter Bangers - XR GT Turbo (Full Contact after 2 Laps)
Season 4 - Lightning Rods - RB4 (Non Contact)
Season 5 - Derby Rods - XRGT (Full Contact After 2 Laps + Ramps)
Season 6 - Super Hot Rods XF GTR (Non Contact)
Season 7 - Micro Bangers - XFG (Full Contact After 2 laps)
Season 8 - Super Pro Rods - XR GTR (Non Contact)
Season 9 - Team Bangers - XRGT (Full Contact after 2 laps)
Season 10 - Super Karts - MRT (Non Contact)

Quote :Track Details

Location - Blackwood Carpark
lenth - 1/5th a mile (estimated)
Average lap Time - 16 Seconds (UF1)

Quote :Race Meeting Details

-Each race meeting will consist of 4 races, 3 heats and 1 final
-A heat will Consist of 14 Laps
-A Final will Consist of 20 Laps
-Racers will be lined up according to their grade position
-No Pitstop
-No Resets

Quote :Flag Details

Red - "Stop!" - When this flag appears, stop immediatly, do not overtake anyone else, when this flag is shown, it means there is to many damaged cars on the raceway, and this flag will provide space into which, remove them. the remaining racers will then be lined up in a single file, in the order in which position you held prior the flag. Failure to comply with this rule, means you will be put strait the back of the grid.

Yellow - "Caution!" - This means there is a collision on the raceway, keep and eye out!

Black - "Retire!" - When this flag is shown, it will be directed at a player, this means they MUST pull off the track, or spectate, either due because they are in to much contact between other cars, or their vehicle has to much damage, failure to follow this flag, will result in being Kicked from the server

White - "Last Lap!" - This means the leader of the race, is on their last lap.

Blue - "Leader Up-Coming!" - This will be directed at a member, it means that the leader of the race is behind you, keep your line!.

Black Cross (X) - "Violation!" - This will be directed at a member who has commited a violation to the race classes rules, such as, to much contact, or Re-setting/ Pitting. This means you will be penalised for the violation, either by De-ducting your final postion by a minimum of 2 postions, or des-qualifying your final position, and even maybe a Ban from either the remaining races of the meeting, or the rest of the season.

I would be very interested in full contact oval racing!
Interested i am.
me to.
Wow, interest, although, i hit a snag, the UF GTR and the XF GTR dont seem to last 6 laps on the tires, at full wack anyways, but even with a steady pace, not spinning the tires, they only last 11 laps...

so, an all out tire saving battle is in hands
Sorry for Double...

Right, the track is finished, i just need a list of drivers.

I think well start with the Junior Rods, then proceed down the list.

the grades in which drivers are graded are as follows (This means your cars texture MUST be modified to have the roof colour)

White Roof (C Grade - Everyone will begin as C Graded)
Yellow Roof (B Grade)
Blue Roof (A Grade)
Red Roof (Star Grade)
Red Roof + Flashing Lights (Super Star Grade)
Chequered (Previous Season Points Champion)
National Flag (Thats Your countries national Flag) Last Season ORC Champion)

All the colours above, MUST BE PRESENT on your cars roof.

the points from each race, will be added up, and after each race meeting ( a meeting consists of 3 Heats and 1 Final, The final being more laps, and double points) and you will be moved around the grades, according to your points postion. it will work this way....

For example, if you were the top point scorer in the Blue Roof grade, you would be updated to red roof, and the lowest point scorer from the blue roof grade, will be downgraded to Yellow roof, and so on)

I wanted to do a Civilised Start, like how they do in my racing formulae (Trackstar Rules), for example, we will line you all up on the actual race track, according to your grade postion (For example, White Roof people will begin right at the start/ finish line, and the more advanced, faster people, such as Red roof, will start further back on the grid), But i see this would require alot of co-operation and patience from the fellow drivers....do you think this would work out?

as for entrants, i was maybe thinking 16 entrants, maybe 20 at the most.

if you wish to enter, please post an entrance comment.

Details will come soon!
First, I don't quite understand this "roof color" thing and what the point behind it is.

Secondly, it would be quite hard not to have contact in this league...
your Roof colour basically matchs your skill. the more points you have, the higher in the grade you will be, and therefore, start further back on the grid.

EDIT - heres an example of the roof colour system. notice how drivers points effect there grade position.

http://skegness-stadium.opposi ... orum.com/grading/gthr.doc

(BTW, my name is "Eden Young" on the table, I got moved down from blue to yellow, as my Accelerator Cable snapped last meeting, and was overtook on points)
count me in if its going ahead mail me
Well you know i will be in
11sully and Fire-fly have been added to the entrants list. the league will start when 10 drivers have entered, from then on, a further 10 people can enter, and work there way up the grades
ill have a pop at this
Added
i'm in
Added

Also added myself, although ill be hosting and over viewing the race, ill watch the replay file in order to gain the final results.
I'm interested in trying.
didnt we just race on UK Dirt :P

Sure, Enterted
I think so. I'm new to all this!
Added 2 new race catagories (So there could be a Contact, then non contact etc)

They are...

Lightning Rods - RB4 (Non Contact)
Derby Rods - XRGT (Full Contact After 2 Laps + Ramps)

And also a new "Flag", Black Cross (X).
I'd like to join but I have no cash to buy S2 >.<

Ryan.
Looks like you bought it :P
hehe xD I have now So yea Im in!

Ryan.
Your in
I'd like to join too. I have to admit beforehand that I'm pretty new so I suck a fat one on the track

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG