The online racing simulator
Done
we had one session, but, not enough people turned up that actually officially joined, so, it should be going ahead this thursday coming
still on tomrorow?
Hopeing so...
Some Slight Bad news (Again), it seemed my router decided to "Die" today, meaning it doesnt work, however, i still have the good ole model still working, yet again, it will be last minute notice

(Why do i always get the back look when i try to get a league going )
Quote from djgizmo68 :Some Slight Bad news (Again), it seemed my router decided to "Die" today, meaning it doesnt work, however, i still have the good ole model still working, yet again, it will be last minute notice

(Why do i always get the back look when i try to get a league going )

Sods law ^_^
Not again...
so, IF its on tonight, when we expecting to start?
Quote from LFSn00b :START IT! I dont have much time, only an hour a little more.

maybe there is a reason why djgiz isn't answering ^_^
Its still on.

LFSn00b, you signed up for the league, aswell as agreeing to the 9pm start, if you cannot make that time, then its not really my problem.

EVERYONE will get a PM within the next 15 mintues asking for entry confirmation.

Cheers
finally, trouble with your internet?
Internet is GO GO GO!

Server Name: ORL - Junior Rods
Pass: (None)
Well that ****ed up big style, trust me guys, ill work on ASAP!
The small doses of actual racing we had was fun
Quote from Stew2000 :The small doses of actual racing we had was fun

I agree!!

We can't blame you for tonights lag issues, tbh..I think you need to get a real server from 500servers.com or somthing.
Is this thing still on if it is i wanna join, only thing i need to know is wat time is it GMT!
Quote from mostflyskaterboy :Is this thing still on if it is i wanna join, only thing i need to know is wat time is it GMT!

On average (if there ever was an average) It was Thursdays at around 9:00pm. (gmt)
It will start up again soon. (waiting for host to come back)

Edit--
When you get back Giz, I am Confirmed. XD
Any racing tonight?
Quote from LFSn00b :Hope there is... I can't wait to test my new pwner that i installed to my UF1.

You will be pwned by teamage
This would be easier to start test races if everyone had msn
i thought i stated i was on vacation for 2 weeks :P
are we racing tomorrow?
Quote from LFSn00b :Yes, anD THEN I WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE AN ANT! I'M THE WINNER! AARGH!

Lies!. All Lies!

(ORL) Oval Racing League Winter Nationals
(134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG