The online racing simulator
Novembre!
(63 posts, started )
Novembre!
Hello dear friends! I just thought I'd let you know about my newest and probaply greatest creation. Novembre.

"Novembre you say? That's quite the peculiar name for something, care to expand?"

"Why certainly"

Novembre is my holiday. It lasts all of November. Any questions?

It was formed because I like celebrations/holidays and I figured November was jealous of October and December. October has Halloween and Devil's Night, while December has Christmas, Festivus, Hannukah, and New Years Evening.

Now November has Novembre!

I will explain more upon requests and questions. Thanks for reading.
So what sort of parties/events would one do on Novembre?

And at first I just thought you couldn't spell November.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :So what sort of parties/events would one do on Novembre?

And at first I just thought you couldn't spell November.

Haha!

Well, it really is up to you, but one thing coming up is the possible release of S2 V in November.

Chinese food is a signifigant part of the holiday so whenever possible one would try to attend a chinese restraunt. Buffet preferably. If it snows tobbagining is a must, all good parties should occur on Friday, or Saturday. When feeling festive it is suggested you wear a cape.

Quote from Ben-Pepito :Haha!

Well, it really is up to you, but one thing coming up is the possible release of S2 V in November.

Chinese food is a signifigant part of the holiday so whenever possible one would try to attend a chinese restraunt. Buffet preferably. If it snows tobbagining is a must, all good parties should occur on Friday, or Saturday. When feeling festive it is suggested you wear a cape.

Chinese is one thing I'll be happy to take part in (one of my brother in-laws friends owns one, so lots of cheap chinese for me). Being where I am in England we don't get tobbagining snow, though the way Londoners cry about snow you'd think they get 6ft a year, where as it's closer to an inch at a push.
Friday and Saturday parties can be done too, and I'll have get myself a smexy cape then =p
How's about a 1 day holiday : the anniversary of the Dolphins' biggest loss in november
How about Scawen's birthday, the 30th of November, and mine on the 29th
Being a holiday created by a fellow Canadian, I'm sure large amounts of Canadian beer are to be ingested?

*MAGGOT heads off to the Beer Store to stock up.*
Quote from MAGGOT :Being a holiday created by a fellow Canadian, I'm sure large amounts of Canadian beer are to be ingested?

*MAGGOT heads off to the Beer Store to stock up.*

Well that's just not very nice. I can't get Canadian beer over here. =/

Though in other news I now have a new cape. I have a 3x5 Canadian flag pinned to my wall, a bit of rope through the brass rings and it's a cape
Dabblju Tee Eff?
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Well that's just not very nice. I can't get Canadian beer over here. =/

Are you sure? Labatt's or anything Molson? Alexander Keith's? Moosehead? That's all my tired brain can think of at the moment.

Quote :Though in other news I now have a new cape. I have a 3x5 Canadian flag pinned to my wall, a bit of rope through the brass rings and it's a cape

That is one stylish cape! I've got a nice big 3x5 Canadian flag on my ceiling in my bedroom... I just need some rope now!
Quote from hrtburnout :How about Scawen's birthday, the 30th of November, and mine on the 29th

It's a popular month to have a birthday. Mine's on the second.
Quote from MAGGOT :Are you sure? Labatt's or anything Molson? Alexander Keith's? Moosehead? That's all my tired brain can think of at the moment.

All I've seen in stores is Euro trash, Kangaroo piss, and watered down gnats piss, and other such American tap water. Can't say I've ever seen Canadian.

Quote from MAGGOT :That is one stylish cape! I've got a nice big 3x5 Canadian flag on my ceiling in my bedroom... I just need some rope now!

Weee! Canada Man to the rescue!

Hmm, I might pin my British flag to my ceiling, would be a better place than where it is now.
My question is, No School during Novembre?
Quote from Rappa Z :My question is, No School during Novembre?

What about work? Can I skip out on work, please?
#15 - CSU1
Quote from Ben-Pepito :Hello dear friends! I just thought I'd let you know about my newest and probaply greatest creation. Novembre.

"Novembre you say? That's quite the peculiar name for something, care to expand?"

"Why certainly"

Novembre is my holiday. It lasts all of November. Any questions?

It was formed because I like celebrations/holidays and I figured November was jealous of October and December. October has Halloween and Devil's Night, while December has Christmas, Festivus, Hannukah, and New Years Evening.

Now November has Novembre!

I will explain more upon requests and questions. Thanks for reading.

sound like someone has been at the medicine cabinet again!
WTF!!! "Whats that you say";"Why certainly"....lmao
Jesus H christ I've started some absolutally crap threads,
but this cracks me up rofl....
party time:drink: :banana: :bannana_g :ernaehrun
Edit: Please fill us all in on some of your past creations???
Holy interest Batman!

Scawens birthday is another celebratory thing to add to the party list.

Good idea on the canadian beer. If you can't get Canadian beer then just do your best. I.E. 3 American beers to 1 Canadian beer.

Im happy to hear the capes are coming along well, I think i'm going to go for a purple velvet...we'll see.

Here's the plan for skipping school or work. Convince your boss to take part in the holiday, or other students in your school. That way its easier to boycott.

CSU1 has the right mind set. Keep it fresh champs.
#17 - CSU1
Did I hear someone say "Canadian Beer"???
MooseHead Rocks
I drink 24 bottles of it on saturday ,,,:tired:
If you can get it in Ireland why can't Physoman?
Because the Irish are all drunks. Haha.
I'd have to go into one of the offies back home, if they don't stock it they would if I asked.
novembre is the italian word for november
WOOHOO! I just got another tax rebate from the Gov't! $58, I'm gunna go buy me a 2-4. I'm half way through the one I bought the other day in preparation for this festive holiday...
Quote from shaun463 :novembre is the italian word for november

French, maybe Italian to I don't know.

Edit: That site has sleemans. They're literally a 10 minute bike from my house, like 2 minutes in a car. Maggot im glad you're getting so festive.
my teachers italian and she says novembre is november in italian

Novembre!
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG