The online racing simulator
I can't drive the FZR, that's why we planned to race the FXR. The FZR has a fat, wobbly arse.
It's only one thing wrong!

That wasn't a application for the next saison, it was a application for 3-4 startplaces in the next saison!

For next time:
write the application rules in the thread and the fact that all "old" teams can have again a place.

title: "chance to get a free slot!" and not "application"

the decision is ok for us, nobody knows who Bandelnet is and we had drive the wrong cars on the 24h@KY3.

bye
Wow.... so many varying levels of self conduct.

Teams with Egos that are pissed that thier privelege to be in a series has been denied (sorry guys, next time try coming in with the mentality that it is an INVITATIONAL series, which it is)

Teams that get the idea of the support races and will race in them to build thier resume for next season.

Teams that are just rolling with it.
Hello
I want to ask you if GRT got an 4th Driver or not.
Yes, they did, thank you.
lol, everyone just cant drive accept it, someone had to be chosen heh

There's also only 11 Teams in F1 , but I think once the commentators of Estonian F1 were talking about this thing about how new teams get into F1 and they mentioned that there are over 50 teams or smthn wanting to get into F1. Well how often do we see teams change from season to season ? Same teams most of the time and sometimes some changes at the back, so accept it, this is something big in LFS, You have to be around for a while and prove Yourself inside the community to be able to race. Drive and win some big and famous Leagues, be a big friend around the forums, irc etc and the most important, practice and get Your name to the top, that's how Ya will be invited
I was just curious if Muroc's invitation was extended to race 2? We are sorry we could not make race 1 but many of us had prior commitments that weekend and could not make it.
Yes, the invitation still stands.
Thanks =)
Just a simple question: next race is 24hs Aston GP, is there a posibility to join that race? we aren´t in the team list, we are from Argentina. The race is only on a single server, isn´t it?

Thanks...
Single server: yes
Possibility of participation: depends on your participation in LFS GT and wether there will be open spots on the grid.
But.... next round of LFS GT is on jan 21, and 24hs event is on jan 13...
That´s what i sopposed, the server is full, and we are going to be a kind of "reserve" in case some team can´t race..
What a pity, a 24hs event needs lot of preparation (on track and real life), and its not good if we haven´t got a "safe" place... but, anyway, we´re going to follow the event in case a place appears...
Thanks!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG