The online racing simulator
Invited Teams
Masters of Endurance is happy to announce the following teams were picked to race in the 2006/07 season:

[b]Team Car #[/b]
n!faculty XRR 1
OCRANA FZR 2
Pedal to the Metal XRR 3
Cyber Racing FZR 4
POD - virtual racing XRR 5
masterblasters e.V. FZR 6
shock.fx XRR 7
tHUNder Racing FZR 8
HFD Racing FZR 9
ITEK Racing FZR 10
1ST » Racing FZR 11
team XFR FZR 12
Triple 7 Racing (T7R) FZR 14
Clownpaint FZR 15
Muroc Racing Team FZR 16
Zwarte Wind Racing FXR 17
GRENTIS Racing Team* FZR 18

*GRENTIS is required to nominate a 4th driver until Wednesday, 21:00CET. MoE reserves the right to nominate a different team if GRENTIS does not comply with this condition.

We urge teams that applied but were not invited to take part in MoE LFS GT. Experience tells us that not all teams will make it through the complete season. In this case, teams can re-apply for the open spot. They will only be invited if they participate in MoE LFS GT, though.

We hope for a competitive season in a relaxed mood and wish all participants the best of luck.
Startnumbers were assigned according to Season 1 standings. New teams were added randomly.
I can't accept this system to choose the teams

TPS was really happy to participate in this league, now we see that can not do that!
What a picking system is that?
Why can't all applicated teams drive the first quali and the best 17 can participate?
#4 - Scoop
Sch3u3rm1lch if u want to get into MoE i sugest u sign-up for LFS GT isnted of a pre qual this is where teams can prove themselfes worthy for MoE u can find the link in my sig
:o MGOSR :o not there OMG loads of wasted time!
#6 - Scoop
Ok3 this goes out to everybody even if u were not selected for this race but u still want to join in the next races when spots will be open the only way to get in is if u race in LFS GT so i sugest if u really want to race MoE u should race LFS GT it's that simple
Oh man. MGOSR are not in. Oh well, nothing we can do about that.
Probarbly for the better because I was dreading it.

Oh well we can still participate in the MOE LFS GT season.
Quote from nutty boy :Oh man. MGOSR are not in. Oh well, nothing we can do about that.
Probarbly for the better because I was dreading it.

Oh well we can still participate in the MOE LFS GT season.

Pff, there are teams there i have never heard of :s or seen in my life!
Alot have heard of MG and OSR and the combined two is a good show, oh well life goes on!
yeah but tell me ehy it isn't chosen by a qualifiying????
this would be the best way to find the best 17 teams for a good season??
i just can't understand that?
if there was something like that, i am 100% sure that TPS would be one of the 17

no other way for me

furthermore you could have said HOW you pick the teams
because a qual time (a hotlap) means nothing in a 12h endurance race
Quote from jamesrowe :Pff, there are teams there i have never heard of :s or seen in my life!
Alot have heard of MG and OSR and the combined two is a good show, oh well life goes on!

ALOT of people have heard of MG and OSR is not a popular team and I definately know ZWR knows us.
and how can't know whether a team is good in a 12h race at the beginning?!
#13 - Jakg
Quote from nutty boy :ALOT of people have heard of MG and OSR is not a popular team and I definately know ZWR knows us.

if ZWR is who i think they are, then i think you mean they know you, as in your on their hitlist
you have just gone and said, yes that team, oh its clownpaint i know them, yes them. basicly that is it, how are other teams ever going to show them selves because you just pick the team you know and like! i dont see why u couldnt have got the applications together and done a heats system, a trial 3hour race! ok it might make MofE start a couple of weeks later, but then you might get better racing because fastest over endurance would be there not some teams that are quick over 10laps
all the teams that have been selected we personaly know they have experience in long (over 3h) endurance races, and that's all i'm gona say. It should be clear enough.
Quote from Sch3u3rm1lch :yeah but tell me ehy it isn't chosen by a qualifiying????
this would be the best way to find the best 17 teams for a good season??
i just can't understand that?
if there was something like that, i am 100% sure that TPS would be one of the 17

no other way for me

furthermore you could have said HOW you pick the teams

We need to accept it... The Admins have chosen the Teams where they think they can drive the hole Season. ScP is really fast and active, too but the Admins don`t trust us...
Quote from Jakg :if ZWR is who i think they are, then i think you mean they know you, as in your on their hitlist

Yes ZWR and me have a history between us really.
2 seperate occasions now aswell

Quote from jamesrowe :you have just gone and said, yes that team, oh its clownpaint i know them, yes them. basicly that is it, how are other teams ever going to show them selves because you just pick the team you know and like! i dont see why u couldnt have got the applications together and done a heats system, a trial 3hour race! ok it might make MofE start a couple of weeks later, but then you might get better racing because fastest over endurance would be there not some teams that are quick over 10laps

I think I know what your getting it.

We should have like 3 3 hour races on different days. 10 teams enter one, 10 another and 10 the next. 5 fastest will go through and will be in the MoE. Then it's fair. Some teams that have been left out might be faster than some teams and it's not fair if the teams are just picked at random.
alot of the teams like ITEK (i love you guys in itek) but they have had problems and alot of members changed since last MofE series, yes the team might have experience but the new drivers might not. your going on team names, a team could have failed in that time since last mofe and then someone has seen it and spoken to previous owneer to revive the team and then you would have more than likely noobs racing
Quote from Scoop :all the teams that have been selected we personaly know they have experience in long (over 3h) endurance races, and that's all i'm gona say. It should be clear enough.

ScP made the 10th place in the LfS 24 hours Community Race!
We have experience with Longruns...
Everybode drove Longruns over 3 hours...
we too carsten

we got 8th or 9th at the 24 h race of the lfs community, even with the XRR
Another thing, Anybody noticed it's only ZWR racing FXR. Like I said before there should be 15 people, 5 in FXR, 5 in XRR 5 in FZR.
If you did that we'd have got through.
There going by popular well know names like 1st and others!
its unfair, and MGOSR have especially combined forces for MofE and made new skins and practiced offline and online!
Its an unfair way of choosing who gets in, well done to the teams that made it and A HUGE UNFAIR missary to who didnt!
Its not like the suggested heats i mentioned is a bad time waster, those from it who get in would then also have got a warm up for things to come in the following season. OH WELL! BOOO HOOOO
not my personnal choice to race FXR but it would have at least made some more interesting racing because the GTRS are different cars! and the FXR i think would be more at the bottom of the pile in the MofE but only having one FXR is unfair to the team driving it and makes that unfair too!
There's always next year. Now i've got to focus on 360 degree series and OWRL commentary. My LFS life is not clear just yet. Not until Mid-January when 360 finishes. And by then i'll probarbly have more commentating dates.
Why the MoE make a new points system for the slower FXR and XRR when they take 11 FZRs ?!?! Why you only take 1 FXR and 4 XRR. We had chosen FXR , too. Thats crazy... It`s right that you need the FZR to win with your team but we wanted to fight with the Slower FXR ! We may wanted to catch an faster FZR or XRR.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG