The online racing simulator
Quote from jamesrowe :alot of the teams like ITEK (i love you guys in itek) but they have had problems and alot of members changed since last MofE series, yes the team might have experience but the new drivers might not. your going on team names, a team could have failed in that time since last mofe and then someone has seen it and spoken to previous owneer to revive the team and then you would have more than likely noobs racing

I also think you MG guys are great but i think in the team challenges we have had it has shown we are in a totaly different league than MG. I am very picky over the drivers i let into ITEK so most of my drivers are pretty fast....And another thing is i am sad to let you know we have only lost 1 driver since last MoE and that was Yugo45 and he only left because he had issues at home. I dont think MG are good enough yet to race in a event like this. But you can prove me wrong in the support races from LFS GT.

Anyway....Thanks for letting us into MoE again we are really looking forward to it. You picked the list well i have to say.
its an unfair outcome to a promissing event, choice of teams is unfair, amount of different cars is really unfair as FZRs are faster in GTRs and all the points will be taken up by them! (unless you have hopelessly got the team choice wrong!)
Personaly i think it needs a major re think, not so it gets MGOSR in (it might well do, also might not, but then it would be nice to see its more fair)
Quote from jamesrowe :There going by popular well know names like 1st and others!
its unfair, and MGOSR have especially combined forces for MofE and made new skins and practiced offline and online!
Its an unfair way of choosing who gets in, well done to the teams that made it and A HUGE UNFAIR missary to who didnt!
Its not like the suggested heats i mentioned is a bad time waster, those from it who get in would then also have got a warm up for things to come in the following season. OH WELL! BOOO HOOOO

So you want them to kick out Cyber and Ocrana so your team can get in? I think its a little silly all this its not fair etc because it is fair.....Just because a few teams did not get in the admins get have to deal with this? I think its a little silly myself. Race in the LFS GT support races and show you are good enough to race in this event.
Quote from CarstenH :Why the MoE make a new points system for the slower FXR and XRR when they take 11 FZRs ?!?! Why you only take 1 FXR and 4 XRR. We had chosen FXR , too. Thats crazy... It`s right that you need the FZR to win with your team but we wanted to fight with the Slower FXR ! We may wanted to catch an faster FZR or XRR.

I agree.

16 cars, select 5 RANDOM FXRs, 5 RANDOM XRRs, 5 RANDOM FXRs and the top 2 from last year.

That's the only fair way of doing this.
Quote from B11TME :I also think you MG guys are great but i think in the team challenges we have had it has shown we are in a totaly different league than MG. I am very picky over the drivers i let into ITEK so most of my drivers are pretty fast....And another thing is i am sad to let you know we have only lost 1 driver since last MoE and that was Yugo45 and he only left because he had issues at home. I dont think MG are good enough yet to race in a event like this. But you can prove me wrong in the support races from LFS GT.

Anyway....Thanks for letting us into MoE again we are really looking forward to it. You picked the list well i have to say.

ALL the MG Vs ITEK matches have gone horrible wrong! some have not been there for them, only one was GTR class where i race GTR most. I have raced ITEK drivers in GTRs and i have given them as much as they got and passed them before now (also been passed) recently i had a good race with ITEK THE END in ASNAT FZR and i kept him behind me for about 6laps out of 10! and then kept up with him all race so in some combos you are alot better, but to be fair MG Members didnt turn up, some went off, i only made 1now out of 3 due to being in holland and missing the only GTR race we had which me and greboth were the two that could only challenge ITEK there. we could do it to be honest, but as usual teams dont get chances!
Other Question: Why do you announce this league in an official forum, when there are only friends of you racing with ...

Can't understand this system ... so there is no chance for other, maybe not so popular teams, to drive in the MoE.

The Announcement for the GT Series is over yet, or did I read it wrong ?

That's really crap !
A new season!! Great! At last! Thx for the invitation!

The way MoE choose the teams is up to them to answer. Team XFR have applyed since the Aston 24h event last season, but we weren't allowed to race that one, or the next one, or the next one. In the last event we were allowed to race. At that time we were so frustrated, I still feel it, so we understand your feelings very well.
I suggested and offered my services to have a smaller event to teams who wanted inside to prove themselves worthy a spot. I'm glad this is the case now with LFS-GT. Happely for me and for sure you guys Scoop is the one who runs this event and I know for a fact he is going to do this exelent. He have done it during the summer!
There you go teams who have not been invited: You can prove yourself worthy!! Run in the LFS-GT!!
If you have been rejected, don't worry. Look here.
Sorry for interupting You all, but imho You are asking something for nothing ! It is clearly explained in the first post that if You want to TAKE PART than You have to participate in the MOE LFS GT. Why are You complaining ? I know this is none of my business, but c'mon heads up lads!
Quote from MataGyula :Sorry for interupting You all, but imho You are asking something for nothing ! It is clearly explained in the first post that if You want to TAKE PART than You have to participate in the MOE LFS GT. Why are You complaining ? I know this is none of my business, but c'mon heads up lads!

It is simply a JOKE that teams are entered only by their performances in the previous system.

All new entries should be by either A) A vote on the existing teams. B) A public vote. C) Random draw.

And I'm not going to argue this any further. I'd prefer to engage in debate with someone who has a working keyboard thank you very much.
Frank or Hoelsen: Our team isn't correct mentioned in the team list.

Since XFR stands for eXtreme Fun Racing, it comes out wrong to say XFR Racing. Pls use the Team XFR for us. Thx in advance ...
#37 - puga
Quote from duke_toaster :It is simply a JOKE that teams are entered only by their performances in the previous system.

All new entries should be by either A) A vote on the existing teams. B) A public vote. C) Random draw.

And I'm not going to argue this any further. I'd prefer to engage in debate with someone who has a working keyboard thank you very much.

Wow, what an angry kid.
What do you expect from this? World is like that. You can`t have everything.
We Žinčica racing team apply at LFS GT. We just want a race. And have some fun. Don`t be so serious about game.
#38 - thd
Quote from duke_toaster :That's the only fair way of doing this.

There is no 'perfect solution' to a selection process like this. Every detail can be discussed to death and still people will disagree. Now the admins have made a decision, and being the people who spend countless hours organising this series, that is their priviledge. You all can choose to respect that or not, but either way I doubt it will make a difference.

Now, you can cry your hearts out in this thread...I'm sure that will impress the admins and you'll get bonuspoints on your next application...

...or grit your teeth and join LFS GT, to show you got what it takes for MoE!
Quote from Cawwa :Frank or Hoelsen: Our team isn't correct mentioned in the team list.

Since XFR stands for eXtreme Fun Racing, it comes out wrong to say XFR Racing. Pls use the Team XFR for us. Thx in advance ...

The application form said 'XFR Racing' at the team name, so... But we will use team XFR in future of course
Just to add something about grentis: They went for 2nd place in the 24hrs Race of german lfs-community page, and took part in some other long-runs. That might be a reason, why they got invited...

To the moaners: You think, a qualifying lap is representative about a year lasting long edurance season? There were only a handful of teams participating in last season, driving EVERY race and finishing the season. 5 teams, to be precise, while we even had two cars over the whole season. In the standings you have 23 teams, which shows you, how many teams there were in, dropped out etc.

The teams from last season that applied again, that finished, or got in @ the 24hrs race and finished the season, got a place this season, and as andi already said, I think, that's just fair.

Now, if you want to prove, that you can keep up and stay in an Endurance Race and league, join LFS GT (which we might do with our second car, cause we thought it might be just fair towards the others, to only get one car into MoE) and race there. It's also fun and Endurance, and you'd have a lot of fun.
we most likely will do LFS GT if we wish, but its not going to stop us trying to organise a 'break away' endurance league
Quote from Frankmd :The application form said 'XFR Racing' at the team name, so... But we will use team XFR in future of course

Oops, my fault then, sry about that. Yes Team XFR would be great ...
Quote :16 cars, select 5 RANDOM FXRs, 5 RANDOM XRRs, 5 RANDOM FXRs and the top 2 from last year.

See, that is why you shouldn't b shouting as loud as you are. The 4 XRRs that were invited were all the XRRs that applied. There weren't 5 FXR either.

Quote :It is simply a JOKE that teams are entered only by their performances in the previous system.

Version c) may give you teams that may not even make it to the first race. We've seen too many teams split up way too early to allow unknown entities into the league. a) would give you no other result than we have, I am absolutely sure of that. Same goes basically for version b).

We always said that teams will be invited by us. If you don't like that, don't sign up. Agreed, there is a big subjective factor in this. To limit this factor, we have now introduced the support races for which we found a very competent admin with Scoop. Race in the MoE LFS GT and make a name for yourself, that is a better way of getting into the league than bickering and threaten us with a breakaway series.

Quote :we most likely will do LFS GT if we wish, but its not going to stop us trying to organise a 'break away' endurance league

All power to you. Competition makes life better and gives both sides the chance to excel. Forgive me if I do feel pretty confident, though.
Quote from Andreas Grauel :
Sorry if i have to say that.... but TPS is known as a team with a lot of member drops and gains! So Admins are not sure about 'em.
I would guess SCP might be a good team that can fight for good places (cause i know em), but not so well known like muroc,T7R etc. it is really new and so for the admins!

if you are so aware of the ongoings at TPS then you should have known that four of our six contenders have been at TPS for years and we finished 8th overall at the last 24 hour race where we send three cars and all of them finished!

instead you nominate a team that lacks a fourth driver?
From the rules:

Teams must consist of 3 – 6 racers.

So legally we cant even ask them to nominate a fourth driver. But since we do see the risk of a drop-out, we set them a deadline. If they don't make it, we will choose another team. This team will get an extra hour to qualify on friday of course.
Quote from jamesrowe :ALL the MG Vs ITEK matches have gone horrible wrong! some have not been there for them, only one was GTR class where i race GTR most. I have raced ITEK drivers in GTRs and i have given them as much as they got and passed them before now (also been passed) recently i had a good race with ITEK THE END in ASNAT FZR and i kept him behind me for about 6laps out of 10! and then kept up with him all race so in some combos you are alot better, but to be fair MG Members didnt turn up, some went off, i only made 1now out of 3 due to being in holland and missing the only GTR race we had which me and greboth were the two that could only challenge ITEK there. we could do it to be honest, but as usual teams dont get chances!

Dave does not drive the GTR cars much i have to say but he is starting to train with them now so for him to challenge you since he does not dirve GTR cars is good for us because by the time MoE comes he will be better. The top drivers in ITEK that do drive GTR cars that will be racing in the MoE in teh 6 hours races you would find hard to keep up with.....And now that one of your drivers greboth has now left you so that leaves you who thinks he is good in GTR and i dont know because i dont think i have raced you. You said ITEK and MG event has gone wrong but if you count the races we have had in total its been 7 races....All owned. Teams do get chances as Clownpaint is a new team that i have heard of and are a decent team and i believe this is were greboth went too so i think the selectiong is right...Having 1 decent driver on a team does not mean you should get in it. And i also agree with the teams that raced in it last season should get there spots back no problem as we were one of them. Support races will be there for the teams that did not get in this time. And also like last season there was spots opened up because teams left etc...This might happen again i dono.
1) The Aston endurance (May 21 2006) race ZWR raced in was 4 hours not 2
2) ZWR Raced in the Kyoto 24Hour earlier this year as well. 20th out of 22 GTR class entries isnt bad when you account for the MANY mishaps. (damn curb error)
3) We have experience in other leagues as well.
4) Every team is a new team at some point. We were lucky enough to get a chance to prove ourselves the first time around. Before our application was even accepted we were making preparation for both the series AND the support races. WHY? Because we KNOW the level of competition in this league. We were COMMITTED to racing in a Masters of Endurance series, be it the feature series or the Support series.
I can't believe James and Duke have opened an Endurance League.

I mean, yeah ok, we're pissed that we didn't get in but there is the LFS GT support championship which i'm just happy to participate in. You don't open an endurance league to get back at MoE, you participate in the support championship and prove your good. Then get in MoE next year.
Nutty, I think for once I agree with you. There's not much more than can be said on the subject.
kills me to see te FZR be so good that 75% have to chose it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG