(51 posts, closed, started )

Poll : ??

Trucks and karts
Karts
Trucks with trailers also with karts?
Trucks
Trucks and trailer
#26 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright :i didnt see any problem using a unused friends account so you had more people to race with.

So what are you saying, that I am the first to use a friends account (even if it was unused)?

not the first - but that doesnt make it right, whether used or not he owns it not you
do i have to call chuck norris to settle this?
Lets call the Smithonator
Quote from KiDCoDEa :do i have to call chuck norris to settle this?

yes, youd better call him.

or call the stig.
Jakg this is none of your business, stop bullying every demo racer! You act like you are member of the royal family or something! I have nothing against you but this is getting annoying.
-
(filur) DELETED by filur
#31 - DeKo
listen, i know its technically against the rules, but what harm does it actually do? If your not using your account, theres no point in lying there empty, if your mate, for whatever reason, either cant get S2 or cant afford S2, really, whats the harm in giving it to your mate? maybe then he see's how good online is in S2 and buys himself a license, or maybe not.

and i know it might not gain the devs a bit of money, but, as he says, he only plays S2 rarely, so no point in buying it and then hardly use it
Quote from hrtburnout :Jakg this is none of your business, stop bullying every demo racer!

how is he bullying him ? he just pointed out that the guy breaches the eula/copyright ... the only insults i saw came from dm
#33 - Jakg
there are only two demo racers i remotely "bully", him (as of now when he admitted to breaking the license agreement), and 02arnoldj, simply because he admits his tweaks drive nothing like the actual cars and still says they are incredibly realistic

Oh yes and Faster because i try to help him and he throws it back in my face

If you note i keep trying to help DMWright, but IM the one thats being slagged off!
Quote :your a loser

And you are clearly a pirate. It's my personal experience that everytime I read a post about a "friend" or, as made my laugh the other day on another forum...

Quote :I`m experiencing lots of XP related crashesthat require me to reinstall the whole of Windows XP Home each time. I then take out part of my comp, say the graphics card, memory etc... to see what is actually causing the problem as I`m pretty sure it`s harware related but the problem only occurs every week or so.

Anywho the main niggle I have is that I want to install windows updates to keep my computer secure in the mean time but I am having to phone up and register each time I reinstall windows just to be able to install these updates. Is there a way to use windows update whilst my product is still unactivated as it`s becoming a chore. As an when I find the solution I will of course reactivate it properly once more.

Now it doesnt take much of an I.Q. to work out the above user was asking how to pirate windows because of an apparent situation out of their control.

The thing about pirate users is, there's always an apparent situation out of their control, and the thing about licensed users is, situations outside of their control are almost non-existent.

So whilst I have no problem with demo users posting on the forums, you are clearly a demo user who has access to S2 content, and that dissapoints me greatly .
Quote from Jakg :there are only two demo racers i remotely "bully", him (as of now when he admitted to breaking the license agreement), and 02arnoldj, simply because he admits his tweaks drive nothing like the actual cars and still says they are incredibly realistic

Oh yes and Faster because i try to help him and he throws it back in my face

If you note i keep trying to help DMWright, but IM the one thats being slagged off!

If you look at another thread some 1 is trying to sell a s2 for £19-20. people have suggested to sell it for less or give it away to some one( like some one did to me). so its not my problem your some geek wanting to RULE LFS! what do you want me to do buy 5000 s2's? I think you need to keep out of it like people are saying and stop thinking your head of LFS! I dont need you half the time you dont know what your talking about! Thee are loads of people out to help me. Since i have had s2 given to me you cant face it and u TRIED bulling me (but never worked, i started to bully you). Also your a bit sad spending your life on LFS forum . I bet you wait for a post to come on then reply to it within 5 seconds like your replied to my other topic within 1 min which also includes insults... well i surpise you would.

Matt
Quote from dmwright :.... what do you want me to do buy 5000 s2's? ....

Just the one would be nice
You gave the game away when you got all defensive.
Talk about off topic.

Id love all of the above in LFS
Quote from mantis9 :
Talk about off topic.

talking of off topic...i love captain slows avatar :headbang:

frase
Jakg is right. He is just another damn cracker (Honestly,I am fed up with people saying "friend gave me blah blah blah blah"). I dont believe a **** that you "got" it from a friend. If so,you could have told us his name,or log in using his account. If not,youre just another damn cracker.

Just buy the game,everybody does. Crackers like you just ruin everything. Your killing the community,and possible updates. I'll personally thank you if that happens.
Even if hes sharing the licence with a friend, it is completely illegal, as Jakg already pointed out.
yes, sharing licenses or giving them away(let alone cracking) is completely against the copyright laws of this game.

i have no problem with demo users at all..the people i DO have a problem with, are the people who think that stealing money from the devs is alright. You guys have to remember this isn't a huge conglomerate like EA or SimBim. These are just 3 guys who love real life sims.

And dmwright...i suggest you calm down, because being an ass isn't getting you anywhere. You AND your "friend" are in the wrong, and therefore you have no reason to flame Jakg for pointing that out(no matter how annoying he is)
Quote from dmwright :If you look at another thread some 1 is trying to sell a s2 for £19-20. people have suggested to sell it for less or give it away to some one( like some one did to me). so its not my problem your some geek wanting to RULE LFS! what do you want me to do buy 5000 s2's? I think you need to keep out of it like people are saying and stop thinking your head of LFS! I dont need you half the time you dont know what your talking about! Thee are loads of people out to help me. Since i have had s2 given to me you cant face it and u TRIED bulling me (but never worked, i started to bully you). Also your a bit sad spending your life on LFS forum . I bet you wait for a post to come on then reply to it within 5 seconds like your replied to my other topic within 1 min which also includes insults... well i surpise you would.

Matt

Keep on digging, keep on digging.

If someone gave you there S2 account you'd have there username with S2 licensed under it. Now this is where the problem comes when you said these quotes to justify it:

I do have s2 but i dmwright username so we can both post (if you get me)

So this friend has given you his license yet needs to post ...

S2 was given to me by a mate because im doing karting so im puttin every penny to do it, so seen as LFS is a game a friend offered to share S2. He change the forum password and i unlocked it with one of the unlocks at the start of the month!

Please come up with a better excuse, karting is very expensive so I don't believe you can do that and not have £24 spare at some point in your life.

In the end you and your friend are breaking the TOC of LFS and I bet the devs can reserve the right to remove the license as it's effectivley a pirated copy.

Keiran
#46 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright :If you look at another thread some 1 is trying to sell a s2 for £19-20. people have suggested to sell it for less or give it away to some one( like some one did to me). so its not my problem your some geek wanting to RULE LFS! what do you want me to do buy 5000 s2's? I think you need to keep out of it like people are saying and stop thinking your head of LFS! I dont need you half the time you dont know what your talking about! Thee are loads of people out to help me. Since i have had s2 given to me you cant face it and u TRIED bulling me (but never worked, i started to bully you). Also your a bit sad spending your life on LFS forum . I bet you wait for a post to come on then reply to it within 5 seconds like your replied to my other topic within 1 min which also includes insults... well i surpise you would.

Matt

ok, let me just point out, that if i hated demo users so much why would i give a demo user i do not even KNOW a FREE S2 license?

when did i ever say i wanted to rule LFS? all i've done is highlight that your breaking the terms of use and suddenly im the evil one! its like me highlighting the fact they "forgot" to pay for something as they leave the shop, and then them havinga go at ME for bullying them!

When did i EVER try to bully you? up until you said that your license was shared i was trying to help you (LOOK though your previous posts, youll find replys from me being helpful, but oh no, your just annoyed because now someone is telling you that you cant use what you didnt pay for!). however i can see that you stop saying "thanks for all your help" (like you did in other threads where i tried to help you), and start to have a go at me when i point out that you are breaking the terms of use...

Oh lets have a look at this thread where i replied in one minute flat with insults... nope, 2 threads where i got there in one minute (its called... coincedence!) and one was asking you what "no name no game was" and the other was explaining that there was an exisiting thread for your topic, and you needn't make a thread
Another pointless poll started by dmwright? There seem to be a few people new to the forum who just keep making silly, pointless polls.

Of course we want karts and trucks, but only when LFS is in the right state to support them. Chassis flex will be a big factor (for different reasons) in both of the suggestions, and therefore wouldn't be viable right now.

Watch some truck racing - you can quite often see the whole chassis twisting, and it's got to be a significant effect.
Quote from tristancliffe :Another pointless poll started by dmwright? There seem to be a few people new to the forum who just keep making silly, pointless polls.

Of course we want karts and trucks, but only when LFS is in the right state to support them. Chassis flex will be a big factor (for different reasons) in both of the suggestions, and therefore wouldn't be viable right now.

Watch some truck racing - you can quite often see the whole chassis twisting, and it's got to be a significant effect.

It was a suggestion
Quote from Jakg :ok, let me just point out, that if i hated demo users so much why would i give a demo user i do not even KNOW a FREE S2 license?

when did i ever say i wanted to rule LFS? all i've done is highlight that your breaking the terms of use and suddenly im the evil one! its like me highlighting the fact they "forgot" to pay for something as they leave the shop, and then them havinga go at ME for bullying them!

When did i EVER try to bully you? up until you said that your license was shared i was trying to help you (LOOK though your previous posts, youll find replys from me being helpful, but oh no, your just annoyed because now someone is telling you that you cant use what you didnt pay for!). however i can see that you stop saying "thanks for all your help" (like you did in other threads where i tried to help you), and start to have a go at me when i point out that you are breaking the terms of use...

Oh lets have a look at this thread where i replied in one minute flat with insults... nope, 2 threads where i got there in one minute (its called... coincedence!) and one was asking you what "no name no game was" and the other was explaining that there was an exisiting thread for your topic, and you needn't make a thread

Yes you have helped me but im trying to say by the rules your not allowed to give out your username and password maybe because websites would use them i dont know it can mean serval things but the account is paid for and i use s2 like once every month. The account is shared but i thought you were not treating me as you would as a s2 licence person would because as it shows i havent bought the game. But anyway thats my worries, if i made to not use the account so be. I treat s2 as a break of demo. I cant argue with you saying youve helped me. So lets just leave it here.

Jakg Thanks for you showing me the rules and helping me.

If i used s2 24/7 yes i would of bought my own now but i havent played it for 10 days.
Quote from dmwright :im trying to say by the rules your not allowed to give out your username and password

no one asked for your password...they just asked you to log onto the forums with the S2 licensed account and make a post.
This thread is closed

Truck/Kart Racing
(51 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG