Poll : ??

Trucks and karts
Karts
Trucks with trailers also with karts?
Trucks
Trucks and trailer
Truck/Kart Racing
Hi,

As a suggestion what would you think of Truck racing maybe with trailers and karting aswell? Just a suggestion, Thought it would be cool in the wet

Matt
#2 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright :Hi,

As a suggestion what would you think of Truck racing maybe with trailers and karting aswell? Just a suggestion, Thought it would be cool in the wet

Matt

...there is a thread for this you know
is it me or you lfs form 24/7
#4 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright :is it me or you lfs form 24/7

no its just im working atm, and because i trust windows as far as i can throw it i back up the work to my pendrive every 10-odd mins, this takes about 15 sec (its a big file and a slow pen drive!), in that time i can be checking the new post lists!

You just wait till my coursework is finished!

very nice idea... but suggested... a...dont know times before.

but lfs has so much to discover beyond the xfg/xrg/xrt.. there is a treasure burried in lfs.exe.
the key you need is a voucher code. with that powerfull tool you can open the forgotten treasure and participate in freedom, peace etc etc etc....

in other words: buy a licence before posting any suggestions, by the way is this the wrong forum.
lol
Quote from bLaCk VaMpIrE :
very nice idea... but suggested... a...dont know times before.

but lfs has so much to discover beyond the xfg/xrg/xrt.. there is a treasure burried in lfs.exe.
the key you need is a voucher code. with that powerfull tool you can open the forgotten treasure and participate in freedom, peace etc etc etc....

in other words: buy a licence before posting any suggestions, by the way is this the wrong forum.

I do have s2 but i dmwright username so we can both post (if you get me)
#8 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright :I do have s2 but i dmwright username so we can both post (if you get me)

no i don't get you - please log in with the account you bought S2 with to avoid confusion, or at least say what your username is (seeing as when you joined you wanted someone to give you their password and username so that you could get S2 for free)

EDIT - Here is the post:
Quote from dmwright :p.s some one give me there username and password for a try out so i can unlock it next month for a try

Its Jakg the anti-demo police to the rescue.
S2 was given to me by a mate because im doing karting so im puttin every penny to do it, so seen as LFS is a game a friend offered to share S2. He change the forum password and i unlocked it with one of the unlocks at the start of the month!

Matt
#12 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright :S2 was given to me by a mate because im doing karting so im puttin every penny to do it, so seen as LFS is a game a friend offered to share S2. He change the forum password and i unlocked it with one of the unlocks at the start of the month!

Matt

Quote from The LFS Terms Of Use :3. Unlock Rules and Regulations
3.1You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.
3.4You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

what is so hard about sticking to the rules?
jak, if you have an issue use the ! and triangle at top right, dont make a big deal about this stuff

@dmwright, if you could please use the search function on the blue line near the top, you will find that there are plenty of threads requesting karts and trucks
look mate, get a life !!!!!!
Thanks XcNuse
#16 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright :look mate, get a life !!!!!!

what, because your breaking the terms of use and i just worked it out? illepall
What is your problem?????????

Do you really have nothing better to do than sit here, waiting for somebody to say something that you dont agree with.

As i have said before get a life.

your a loser
Quote from dmwright :What is your problem?????????

Do you really have nothing better to do than sit here, waiting for somebody to say something that you dont agree with.

As i have said before get a life.

+1, @jakg your not the only person who uses this forum you know.
lol but he thinks hes the main one on the forum just because he has 0% of a life.

Get out more JakG
Quote from dmwright :lol but he thinks hes the main one on the forum just because he has 0% of a life.

Get out more JakG

i still dont entirly agree with your breeching of terms and conditions mind, but id say s2 is a good investment, pluus then youll have your own lfsworld stats and so on.
#21 - Jakg
Quote from dmwright :lol but he thinks hes the main one on the forum just because he has 0% of a life.

Get out more JakG

up until i pointed out that sharing a license isnt allowed i did my upmost to help you, and haven't said a word against you, but the second i point out YOUR in the wrong, suddenly im the evil ogre?
i only use s2 now and then
but thats still techniccaly going against the agreement. well, more your freinds agreement, hes just as bad as you, if not worse.
i didnt see any problem using a unused friends account so you had more people to race with.

So what are you saying, that I am the first to use a friends account (even if it was unused)?
Quote from dmwright :I do have s2 but i dmwright username so we can both post (if you get me)

if he doesnt use it why would he still need to post. and who is your freind btw? (his license name)

and im sure your not the first to use it, my dad always has the odd go of lfs, but always offline.
This thread is closed

Truck/Kart Racing
(51 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG