The online racing simulator
#1 - Chaos
LFSW Improvement - filter by country
To find fellow countrymen online, Victor please make a "by country" filter for this page.

I tried to find a way, but I didn't succeed... Have I missed it? Except adding all of them into Live Alert, but that is not much elegant...
Nice idea.
#3 - ORION
Good Idea!
Also, it would be nice to see a the racers "behind" the country rank here:
http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=hotlaps&whichTab=ranks

no need to show all racers (in a dropdown menu or so), but the top 10 would be nice, or the 10 guys with the 10 highest amount of handicap minutes, so either positive or nagative, so you can get a glance who is "responsible" for this stat
GREAT idea...

they should use it and Chaos should be voted in as god...
It would also be great to see if your friends are online right now.
Most online-games provide a buddy-list (if LfS does also i haven't found it till now).
#6 - Gunn
Quote from --==Gogo==-- :It would also be great to see if your friends are online right now.
Most online-games provide a buddy-list (if LfS does also i haven't found it till now).

Your LFS World page has a buddy list.
#7 - ORION
(lfs racers database -> your profile)

and it even works, not as the friends thingie from steam
it will be a great if it's done
never saw this before. But I've put the suggestion on my to-do list now.
I've made the data sortable by column now. So that's sortable by country, username and hostname.
Quote from Victor :I've made the data sortable by column now. So that's sortable by country, username and hostname.

It's very good and useful update, i can see now where play the other hun peeps
Thanks, I find it very useful too, for the same reason as in the post above. By the way, Victor, could you make a page that lists the latest LFSW updates/improvements? Just something like a changelog.
Offtopic:
Victor, i have something else you can have on to-do list. Improve your avatar, it is kinda out-of-date, get a picture of yourself or your car something or something that will be new in lfs.
I want to see something different, because everytime i see you post, i look at your avatar and it seems like you're angry
Agree with you, it's kind of misleading, because Vic is at most times a nice fellow

Great thing you did with the LFSW btw, I like it a lot
Quote from Flame CZE :Thanks, I find it very useful too, for the same reason as in the post above. By the way, Victor, could you make a page that lists the latest LFSW updates/improvements? Just something like a changelog.

Update log is now available in the Home window of lfsworld.
Quote from Victor :Update log is now available in the Home window of lfsworld.

Good job, thanks! It's useful for me.
Quote from ORION :Good Idea!
Also, it would be nice to see a the racers "behind" the country rank here:
http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=hotlaps&whichTab=ranks

no need to show all racers (in a dropdown menu or so), but the top 10 would be nice, or the 10 guys with the 10 highest amount of handicap minutes, so either positive or nagative, so you can get a glance who is "responsible" for this stat

Better late than never I guess.
That's added now. You can click on the country names in the nations rank and there'll be a small popup showing the responsible names.

It appears there aren't that many racers who make up the nations rank. Remember that only the top 10 entries in a chart are used for the ranks and of those only the best 3 per country. So if there are 4 germans in the top 10 of a chart, then only the best 3 are counted.
nice addon vic, thanks you!
Just saw that we can buy extra skin upload slots via lfs credit (£1 for 50 slots!) Thanks to who ever it was that suggested it!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG