The online racing simulator
Dear Plus, RIP ( Serious Thread )
Today was a sad day across the ESL World in the UK. Dave Fraser, not known to some of you, was the MLA for Counter Strike, also known as Plus. It was his funeral today, as he died in a car accident on the Bank Holiday Weekend.

I post here, as he had just got his S2 License, and paid for a wheel. He done this just on the shear writing power of Kev ( thisnameistaken ) as he could see the excitment we have in LFS. He done lots of GFX work for me, to help get LFS UK up and running, and showed a great interest in LFS before his tragic accident. He visited here, and could not beleive the community we had, and wished CS would do the same.

I know this is kind of off topic, but just would like to express my condolences to Plus, and his family. Dave was only 19yrs Old.

Thank you for reading

Best Regards, and Keep safe

Shaun "Fordman" Clarke

Link to BBC - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/5290426.stm
My condonences to all those he has left behind. Always sad to lose someone, made harder by their young age.

Rest in Peace. Or wake up all of heaven above with an unsilenced V8 on full song.
#4 - Mc21
Rip.
Rest in Peace, Dave.

I bet he'll be racing with Ayrton Senna, Gilles Villeneuve and other greats somewhere up there.
#6 - Goop
death sucks... condolences
Very sad news ..far too young.

John
h
R.I.P. Dave
R.I.P Dave. Such a shame.
Man... Losing someone in a car accident is hell. I lost my mom and sister in one, and I can safely say, what the family and friends are going through right now, is in no ways nice. It sucks, big time.
A lot of death recently. It always makes me think about what I want to do with my life and how I should do it now before it's too late, as you never know when it's your last.

Shame he was so young though, seems such a waste of life. :/
We were only just getting to know him through ESL adminning, but was still saddened to learn of this
Tragic
it is always sad to hear of such a young person dying
Wow, what can I say. It's scary how small this world can seem, I stay just a few miles out of Oldmeldrum and heard about this accident the day after it happened and never thought too much about it.

Tragic to hear this, from what I read on the ESL forum back in Season 2 he seemed like a nice guy. It's a pitty I never really got to know the guy as he may have been someone I've actually met during school since I'm not that much yougner.

RIP

Keiran
Rest in Peace Dave Fraser .
#16 - joen
rest in peace Dave, your time here was way too short.
My condolences to everyone who loved you.
Thank you all for your comments. Comments from here, and the message board from the ESL Site, will be passed on to his family
R.I.P Dave, such a shame to see a young person leaving us so soon, hes now in a better place with all the car maniacs like us, and with the legends also. My best whises to his family and friends.
Rest in Peace Dave.

Sympathies to those left behind.
So Sad .

Rest in peace .
Very sorry to here that. I've a friend who's recently lost his girlfriend in a car crash as well.
#22 - Jakg
Rip
a shame he had to go so soon, though i never knew him, i wish his family best regards.

edit: remove sig
I never knew him but losing anyone is a sad time. My condolences to his family and all that knew him. So young . . .
My condolences go to his family. May he rest in peace

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG