The online racing simulator
oval racing
(140 posts, started )

Poll : OVAL???

i occasionaly race on ovals
i dont myself but arent bothered if no1 else does
i cant stand ovals
i am obsessed with ovals
Seems that a lot of people likes the FXR more then the XRR on the oval. Problem is that the FXR missed nearly 1 second.
I haven't really raced the GTR cars much on the oval.

OT: Harry, I can assure you that absolutely no one will notice the announcement for oval junkies series II in that pic in your sig.

Even if they do notice it they won't take any notice of it.
if im not mistaken when i watch tv i see like 40 car lined up for the nascar races, so wouldnt it be better with more cars on the line to begin with, then maybe a bigger track maybe 2-3 miles with a higher and steeper banking, and also a car that is partly dedicated to the oval then lastly more realistic damage so say if your car hits the wall there is going to be scrapes on the car and wall along with tire marks and maybe an odd lump of bumper. on that side of things grill tape would be a good thing, a working temp gauge and oil pressure gauge and glass that breaks instead of bending into the strangest shapes and a working horn on the car so if some1 gets too close u can honk to let them know that they are gonna cause a crash.
Quote from nutty boy :

OT: Harry, I can assure you that absolutely no one will notice the announcement for oval junkies series II in that pic in your sig.

:tempted:
Quote from nutty boy :I haven't really raced the GTR cars much on the oval.

What series?
I just find oval racing very boring, at least with BF1/F08, dont think ive ever seen a server using any other cars... I just don't feel the pressure and excitement like i do on the regular tracks. When i race on other tracks it just feels more immersive and exciting for whatever reason. It gets my heart pumping sometimes in a heated battle, that just doesnt happen on oval, for me at least.

People say theres such close racing on oval, but theres also close racing on all the other circuits/cars except maybe the BF1. Even with that ive had many very close races, just driving that thing around a track is INTENSE.

Anyway, i just don't care for oval racing (in LFS or RL), but to each his own. This game is about racing and having fun, so whatever cars/tracks do that for you, keep on doing it
Quote from travbrad :People say theres such close racing on oval, but theres also close racing on all the other circuits/cars except maybe the BF1. Even with that ive had many very close races, just driving that thing around a track is INTENSE.

I've never seen close racing in the LFS oval open wheeler races. I've never seen racing in LFS oval open wheeler races. I only see games of leap frog and the last to leap is the winner.
Quote from mrodgers :I've never seen close racing in the LFS oval open wheeler races. I've never seen racing in LFS oval open wheeler races. I only see games of leap frog and the last to leap is the winner.

then you just raced the wrong persons.
Quote from mrodgers :I've never seen close racing in the LFS oval open wheeler races. I've never seen racing in LFS oval open wheeler races. I only see games of leap frog and the last to leap is the winner.

Where have you been racing, a childrens playground?
Probably in a junkie's playground.
:noob:
Yes, sorry, I didnt get much life skill in the last months.
i cant stand ovals
i sleep at ovals burt yes we need more ovals for the ppl like it.
@xaid on

we have the same avatar.

EDIT: fixed now. id say you had it first.

oval racing
(140 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG