The online racing simulator
Hello!!
(298 posts, started )
hello!
this is just great, woohoo! :tempted:

and i hope this won't go the same way as the rsc......
Quote from KiDCoDEa :and if u hide behind rules like a blind robot i pity you more than anything. u are so fast at saying to others to expand their minds how about you start doing stuff that u believe in, then?

I don't really understand this. I hold no ill feelings towards any member. What makes you think I have a closed mind?

Quote :dont tell me u accepted the status here without knowing what u have to execute?

bad start

I know the rules here but I still don't see how it's a bad start. Would you prefer if I lied and said I hated everyone who broke a rule at RSC?

Really, I couldn't care less who's done what and where they did it.
Quote from Scirocco :I, along with others, just enforced the rules at RSC so don't take it so personally.

While enforcing your rules, you denied me of my opinion, an opinion i should be allowed to express.

Having an opinion is what makes someone who they are, if you dont allow them to have their opinion, then it becomes personal.
:balloons::lfs:-
Hello!

:hyper:
Quote from L(Oo)ney :While enforcing your rules, you denied me of my opinion, an opinion i should be allowed to express.

Having an opinion is what makes someone who they are, if you dont allow them to have their opinion, then it becomes personal.

Are you able to do a fresh start?
To be fair, the mods and admins at RSC were doing a job, and enforcing rules. The were some rules that were in the opinion of many (keep it vague Tristan) were not ideal, and therefore it appeared that mods harboured ill feelings towards certain members. I don't think this was the case.

I have yet to read the rules on this forum yet, but I hope (and wish and pray) that the worse ones are not in place here.

To the mods and admins - good luck over the next few days. And do bear in mind that although some people have strong opinions, that is kinda the point of chat rooms and forums. If they don't break rules, then no action needs to be taken. Of course, the few mods I've had the pleasure of chatting to won't fall into this problem, and based on that I don't think there will be a problem.
see the link at the bottom of this page (and you've now admitted to have clicked a button to agree with something without having read anything )
Are the RSC mods here capable of doing a fresh start? If so, then yes i am.
Quote from KiDCoDEa : and man your post jumping on the narrowness of the other dude mind is rsc tripping...

AFAIK, I'm still the only mod listed here. If someone's going to say it's a bad choice to use RSC mods, it's pretty obvious they're talking specifically about me. C'mon, I can't respond to that?
Quote from Victor :and you've now admitted to have clicked a button to agree with something without having read anything )

Caught red handed.

Does anyone read agreements and stuff before clicking accept? If I didn't accept I would have logged on :fryingpan:

Maybe now's the time to read them to avoid future embarrasment...
Quote from Scirocco :AFAIK, I'm still the only mod listed here. If someone's going to say it's a bad choice to use RSC mods, it's pretty obvious they're talking specifically about me. C'mon, I can't respond to that?

I wasnt talking specifically about you, you were the one i noticed online when i logged in.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Are the RSC mods here capable of doing a fresh start? If so, then yes i am.

always if's, what a shame...

but I'm sure we'll all be fine if we can just step down a notch and don't be so agressive all the time. If you feel the adrenaline pumping and nerves stinging, then maybe it's better not to post and wait until being calmed down. Helps to keep a nicer discussion. That's just some friendly advice.

Good luck and have fun
Quote from tristancliffe :Does anyone read agreements and stuff before clicking accept? If I didn't accept I would have logged on :fryingpan:

Errrrr, nope.
Read 'em. Seem perfect, although I imagine in time they will grow a bit (but I like the less rule policy, with the added disclaimer of common sense (is it common anymore?))

Quote :4) Any "mods" - modifications to the Live for Speed exe, must be discussed with a moderator before being released on the forum. If a mod is approved by a moderator, it may then be released in the appropriate section of the forum. Please do not contact a developer as we do not support mods and do not have the time to deal with them. Any mods which change the shape of a car model, or which allow online cheating or circumvent HLVC, will be rejected.

Seems like a cool rule. Looks like Scirroco will have the modding community in his hands until such time as more mods are added. Lol.

May I ask why car model changes are NOT allowed, but no mention of performance altering (other than online play changes) such as LFS-Tweak are not prohibated? What is so special about the models?
Since LFS charges for content, not the game itself (if you follow), being able to edit cars specs and the models would remove half the of the reasons for having to pay for LFS.
Quote from tristancliffe :What is so special about the models?

They're magic.
Yes I know, but (assuming LFS-Tweak becomes allowed when its released when S2 Full is released) spec mods are not distinctly prohibated, but model mods are :S
13th.

..what do i win?
#145 - AJS
A trip to Prague ?!
Hi
whhhhhaaaatttttt??????
Hello there, you might know me as Sarsippius
Hello all, this forum is gonna be great
Howdy
The best thing is, I already have account and pw :bounce8:

Hello!!
(298 posts, started )