The online racing simulator
Hello!!
(298 posts, started )
#101 - AJS
I just saw a post by a 'demo racer' so no.
Quote from keiran :hehe a funny story going on.

JustinZ is so desperate to get on the forum he keeps getting 15mins penaltys for entering his details in correctly. Thats like 30 mintues he has been trying

Everyone point and laugh :wave2:

Keiran

/me points and laughs

Quote from dUmAsS :yayness

Hahaha Tux, you're gonna be called Dumass on here from now on. If every there was someone who needed a signiture with their name on it, it's you!
My first participation in a forum-opening . Hello All!
Should be nice here, bit faster then RSC
hello also from me

Nice forum. let's see in which direction it will go
hello world :monkey:
Greetings, its nice to have more stable (i hope so) forum than Rsc. And of course here are only LFS Drivers
\o/
Nice , good & smart move
dont forget to switch off the post count!
Yay, it's up and running. :woohoo:
Im demo, I just got my paycheck so not for long, ive played the demo for months, including s1, im just lazy, and I kinda regret buying bf2 but great to ward off fps craves
Hello Hello Hello
it really rocks @ joe
Only one bad move as far as i can see. And that would be using RSC mod's.
Happy birthday Looney!

And RSC moderators aren't that bad! hehe
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Only one bad move as far as i can see. And that would be using RSC mod's.

Are they?

Does that mean you'll be banned again, even though this isn't RSC. I hope they are mature enough to differentiate between RSC and here (I think they will be).
Quote from tristancliffe :Are they?

Does that mean you'll be banned again, even though this isn't RSC. I hope they are mature enough to differentiate between RSC and here (I think they will be).

Well scirocco is a mod, so i assume the rest of his crew will be joining us soon..
Hello !!!! :-)
Weeee more forums.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Well scirocco is a mod, so i assume the rest of his crew will be joining us soon..

lets hope, thats a bad assumption.
i and many others dont want rsc crap all over again.
no matter the words, theres a reason for things to happen.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Only one bad move as far as i can see. And that would be using RSC mod's.

Try opening up your mind sometime, you might enjoy it. I, along with others, just enforced the rules at RSC so don't take it so personally. I hold nothing against you or any other member. You may have disagreed with some of RSCs rules, but don't hold that against those that enforced them. Whatever rules are here will be enforced, nothing more, nothing less.
great to see u finally have your own forum, good job!!
WOW! yay go lfs got ur own forum yay!
Quote from Scirocco :Try opening up your mind sometime, you might enjoy it. I, along with others, just enforced the rules at RSC so don't take it so personally. I hold nothing against you or any other member. You may have disagreed with some of RSCs rules, but don't hold that against those that enforced them. Whatever rules are here will be enforced, nothing more, nothing less.

when u cant participate in the official forum of your game for years, get rules written to make your life miserable while trying to enjoy and support the game , and have to put up with stupid hiena behaviour of the selfproclaimed elite SS there, u are bound to take it personally. again i stress, if it was just me...

and if u hide behind rules like a blind robot i pity you more than anything. u are so fast at saying to others to expand their minds how about you start doing stuff that u believe in, then?

dont tell me u accepted the status here without knowing what u have to execute?

bad start

but i dont even know u so u can be sure this aint personal, just the idea of a lost oportunity to start fresh; to make the mistake of getting someone from the dreadful rsc experience is odd, not coz of you personally but because it has a bad meaning. and man your post jumping on the narrowness of the other dude mind is rsc tripping...

Hello!!
(298 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG