The online racing simulator
Black Tide - Honest Eyes

Strumbeled across this video some days ago, even tho I am not playing the game itself or listened to anything else from that band I enjoyed the riffs in this song.
A State Of Trance 182. 2004 Yearmix.
Quote from jibber :I never pictured you listening to good music like this. So does this mean you finally became a nicer person and grew up a little (no offense)?

Hahaha

Hey I might have found myself a scratch DJ by the way. Haven't had a chance to meet up with him yet but he's based here in York and in principle is up for doing some live band stuff. So with any luck it will be full steam ahead for my hip-hop soundsystem project.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Hahaha

Hey I might have found myself a turntablist by the way. Haven't had a chance to meet up with him yet but he's based here in York and in principle is up for doing some live band stuff. So with any luck it will be full steam ahead for my hip-hop soundsystem project.

I had to fix that bit sorry. Do you guys have anything online at the minute? I'd love to hear some of it.
Quote from dadge :I had to fix that bit sorry. Do you guys have anything online at the minute? I'd love to hear some of it.

I don't really like that word for whatever reason, I try to avoid using it.

No nothing online yet, it's been a bit tricky to get everyone together lately, mostly because our sax/keys player is really flaky. Had a chat about him last night and he might have to go, which is a shame because he adds a pretty authentic jazzy feel to stuff, but he's just too much effort to organise.
hey - need for help with a song and its video. Beacause it is electronica I cant search it even just with chorus (which there is sung but I cant recall).

The video is in anime-nfs style. The plot is about a guy in apartment building who sees virtual woman posture which flows in air in his direction with beams like japanese sun. He reaches to touch her in air, and when he discovers it as a dream or illusion he goes for a night city drive in nfs style.

Anybody...?
Ron Wagsville - Happy End (130R Remix)

Another shameless self promotion post.

Did this for a remix competition. There are quite a lot of entries already, so no high hopes... Was fun working on it though.
Just got home from a Feed Me concert. Very loud, very crazy, very good birthday concert!
Avenged Sevenfold - Victim
U - TsuiTsui

RR5 soundtrack
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG