The online racing simulator
Amon Amarth - Once send from the golden hall
Yeah trance has definitely been taking the house route lately, but there are still tunes being released that manage to capture that trance feeling. Honestly, I think its great. The genre has become so "wide" now that there is something for everyone to enjoy. Whether you are into the more commercial/vocal side, uplifting or techy - its all there. Thats why I love trance.

Phoenix from the flames is massive as well.
Blackguard - Vain

Wow.. I just heard this two days ago and it's now one of my favourite songs ever.

Melodic Death-Metal, with a tinge of little folk-ey elements, with the most amazing nostalgia-producing 90s Amiga-game style keyboards. It just makes me want to get the A600 out and fire up Turrican 2.
Some fresh electro if anyone is interested.
Sundialed
Quote from jibber :I never pictured you listening to good music like this. So does this mean you finally became a nicer person and grew up a little (no offense)?

no way, no. music taste can be good but in no way means that I have matured!

remember, it's internet
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :no way, no. music taste can be good but in no way means that I have matured!

remember, it's internet

Yes, but that music has good messages, which should make you a better person eventually. But ok... maybe you're only bumping your head to the rhythm and are not listening to the lyrics.

Carry on...
how can you listen to music without listening to the lyrics? anyways, not wanting to argue about this case..
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG