The online racing simulator
Johnny Cash - Walk The Line
Simian Mobile Disco - I Believe
Quote from deggis :Heard one new song from the new album and I'm amazed that it sounds like any other generic metal band! You barely even hear the cello instruments. With the generic guitar and drum sounds, you know. Before it was really something extraordinary...

I have faith the entire album will not be like that. I just need to find it somewhere.... Everything says it came out on the 14th, but no one seems to have it. Not even the massive HMV in downtown Toronto.
Metallice - Fuel
Apocalyptica - Bittersweet (feat. Ville Valo)
Apocalyptica - I'm Not Jesus (feat. Corey Taylor)
Apocalyptica - Fade to Black
Apocalyptica - Unforgiven

I should go to bed... but damn these guys are just so good. I can't believe I never heard their cover of 'Unforgiven' until tonight.
Porcupine Tree - Sentimental
Children Of Bodom - Everytime I die

I just love Children Of Bodom, their music is great and when they plays live you will not be disapointed, lol look at DragonForce live and you`ll see a diference.
Audio Bullys - Let The Beats Roll (Tim Deluxe remix)
Wasn't the song by Tim Deluxe anyway?
Erm I dno... thats what the file name says.
Rhythm & Sound - Mango Drive
Pantera - Cowboys From Hell

Brilliant song
Specially likes the solo.
Jakatta - American Dream
Feelin' Way Too Damn Good - Nickelback Great song, the whole album is nice to listen to while relaxing...

Xaid0n, you seem to post a lot in this thread. I noticed by your avatar, Colin McRae at the X-Games, right before he flips it, saves it, and comes a close second. I have the picture high-res as my desktop background at the moment Rest in peace Colin, you really were something else.
~Bryan~
Unearth - Giles

DAMN I love the guitar work in this tune.
UB40 - Ooh Baby I Love Your Way
P.O.D - Satellite

Next in queve is P.O.D - Alive.
Beats International - Won't Talk About It
Beats International - Dub Be Good To Me

Fun Lovin' Criminals - Fun Lovin' Criminal
Fun Lovin' Criminals - Loco

Burhan Ocal and the Trakya All Stars - Live at Babylon! (well, I saw them last night, they were phenomenal and my head is still swimming with the memories). Completely awesome!

Tommy Trash - Slide (STA Remix)
Soulja Boy-Crank Dat(Soulja Boy)
Out Of Office - Hands Up
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG