The online racing simulator
Scott Wieland ftw :up:

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - latest release, In Glorious Times
Do not play SGM to your children. Ever.
Slash ftw
Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb

"... a distance ship smoke on the horizon..."

Damn I like this music.
Quote from Hankstar :Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - latest release, In Glorious Times
Do not play SGM to your children. Ever.

I don't have any children (did I hear a collective sigh of relief?) but I am always finding myself singing loudly over the filthy words in my record collection when the nephews are visiting.

Much like this chap.
Ditto, nephews are great. And easy! Play with cars, throw stuff, fart. Pissin' you off? Give em back.
SGM don't swear all that much, but they'll give you nightmares. Imagine a scary baritone bellowing "sleep is WRONG!!" in a 4-year old's ear

ROFL at that vid! I was a fan of NWA when I was 14 and that's just too monkey-flogging funny

Now on the radio: Toto - Africa. Oh yeah. It's 1982 and I'm 6 again Rock!
Quote from The Very End :Lol

But to be honest, the only nice in this song is the intro, it`s sweet, but the rest of the song is only.. o.k

Haha, that's funny; I hate the intro. It's just annoying when you wanna listen to some music
Muse - Plug In Baby
Quote from MAGGOT :Haha, that's funny; I hate the intro. It's just annoying when you wanna listen to some music

Lol.

Anyway, now playing
Ozzy - No More Tears
James Brown - Get On Up
James Brown - It's A Mans World
James Brown - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag
Sammy Davis Jr. - The Rhythm of Life
Alice In Chains- Man in the Box
Pink Floyd - The Revision Bell.
As I Lay Dying - Elegy
@Blas89 - Alice In Chains rock. One of my favourite bands ever.
RIP Layne

Queen - Killer Queen (classic rock station on the office radio, so Hotel California should be on any second now...)
Pink Floyd - Passage
Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Dream

Post 1,666
Pink Floyd- The greag gig in the sky

Be careful General Lee! the boogey man is somewhere in the forum.
Quote from Hankstar :Ditto, nephews are great. And easy! Play with cars, throw stuff, fart. Pissin' you off? Give em back.

I stress a lot when we have the 'phews over - scared I might return them with less limbs than they had when they arrived. Although my sister and her 3yo were over here the other day and I accidentally butted him in the face while he was climbing on my back. She was pretty calm about it and said to him "It's OK, there's only a little bit of blood."

Good job she didn't see a similar scenario when he stayed over here the weekend before. I think I sent him home with a big lump on the side of his head from a misplaced elbow when he'd climbed over me and ended up upside-down behind my back and I was trying to grab him, but it would've been hard to spot the lump under his afro.
Liquid Liquid - Optimo
Pendulum - Tarantula
Pendulum - Fasten Your Seatbelts
Bruce Springsteen - Dancin' In The Dark
I remember the video fondly - young, spunky Courtney Cox ftw

@ kev - I always try and be extra careful and don't drink too much when they're around But most of my little blokes' injuries come from when the 4-year old steals stuff from his little brother. Out of my hands!
Pink Floyd- Don't Leave me Now
Pink Floyd - Welcome To The Machine
Pink Floyd - The Final Cut (Album)
Easy Star All-Stars - Dub Side of The Moon :banana_ra
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG