The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :Cradle Of Filth (spelled right?) - Hallowed By The Name

I can't really say anything bad about the instrumental part (Nothing very good either), but (personal opinion) I dislike his voice. It just doesn't really fit.

Up to voices I like:
Symphony X - Through the Looking Glass (Live on the Edge of Forver)

"...Dream on... Do you believe...all the things that you're seeing are true? The start's where the end's leading you Do you believe...all's as twisted as one would perceive? Seek the answers...and soon you'll believe...."
Paul Weller - I didn't Mean To Hurt You
Quote from Stefani24 :I can't really say anything bad about the instrumental part (Nothing very good either), but (personal opinion) I dislike his voice. It just doesn't really fit.

Up to voices I like:
Symphony X - Through the Looking Glass (Live on the Edge of Forver)

"...Dream on... Do you believe...all the things that you're seeing are true? The start's where the end's leading you Do you believe...all's as twisted as one would perceive? Seek the answers...and soon you'll believe...."

I somewhat agree on the voice part, his voice is speciall and too much of a growler to be compared to Bruce's voice. However if you look at it as a own song, it's quite good, but again, I agree with the voice part

Iron Maiden - Another Day In The Quicksand
DJ Ravine - Electro Fetish Mix
Foo Fighters - The Pretender
Renegade FM

Found a radio station in mum's car today on 107.4FM (which is what renegade uses), but it says Sky-Sky on the display, can't find anything on the web about it, but they play damn good music.
Atreyu- You were the king, and now your unconscious
Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution - They Provide the Paint for the Picture Perfect Masterpiece That You Will Paint On the Insides of Your Eyelids
I am starting to get into sunn O))).........not really music but just a wave of raw energy blasting around the house. anyone else into drone/ dark ambient?
Armin Van Buuren - Love You More
Pendulum - Watercolor

Its just epic

(Just make sure to turn it up as loud as possible to get the full pleasure)
Streetlight Manifesto - Forty Days (Acoustic)
Quote from DevilDare :Pendulum - Watercolor

Its just epic

(Just make sure to turn it up as loud as possible to get the full pleasure)

Indeed! I'm listening to the same song at the moment. It is epic indeed. I love it.
Scarf - Odyssey

Mega epic bass!
Quote from hazaky :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR-_oyNPxM0

The Video is not available

Symphony X - Through the Looking Glass

I can't help it, I think I'm in love with that song.

€: I just read that a new CD is in the makings. I'm happy again.
The Aussie Hardcore Show
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG