The online racing simulator
Now playing :
Iron Maiden - Dance Of The Death
Isn`t feat songs songs where two artist are singing one original song togheter?
Usually all those songs sucks imo.
Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson - The Featherbrain Championship :banana:
Thanks for the link Zeug; now I've got another album to look forward to buying! Apocalyptica is sick

@ TVE: Apocalyptica does a lot of songs featuring other vocalists, and most of them are very very good. Apocalyptica also does a lot of covers, and some of the "feat" songs have the origional vocalists. It's a very cool dynamic to have a famous song played with electric cellos and have the origional vocals.
Ok, then I take back my statement, I probally just have heared a lot`s of bad feat`s from Linkin Park to make that statement.
I really like Linkin Park, but I hate that they are going over to be a freaking rap band. It sucks, and rap sucks. Of course there was some orginality before, but now it`s only "bitch bitch, **** **** my bitch" etc etc, it`s all the same.
And 50 cent is the worst artist ever, he have no orginal texts, he just know the art of swearing -.-
I used to like rap when I was 14 or something, but now I think It is the crappiest music out there.
Ratpack - Live at Fantazia Summer 1993

Can't beat a bit of Old Skool
Quote from Blas89 :I used to like rap when I was 14 or something, but now I think It is the crappiest music out there.

Thank you
Quote from The Very End :Isn`t feat songs songs where two artist are singing one original song togheter?
Usually all those songs sucks imo.

Apocalyptica doesnt sing. Cellos dont have voices.
Quote from zeugnimod :Apocalyptica doesnt sing. Cellos dont have voices.

To be honest I have never actually listened on any of their songs, so I can`t comment on their music Sounds very cool tho.
I have a few songs of apocalyptica, I like the songs called "Harmagedon" and "Cohkka".

I'm listening to Cohkka right now.
Kings of Leon - Knocked Up
Kings of Leon - On Call
Kings of Leon - Fans
Kings of Leon - Molly's Chambers
Lamb Of God - I'm only just realising how good this band are. I bought 'Ashes Of The Wake' a year or so ago, and the speaking part at the beginning of 'Omerta' put me off them a bit I think, made me think the singer is a bit of a prick.

Recently in interviews, I've found that he's actually a cool, intelligent guy and that got me back to listening to them again.
Quote from Blas89 :I have a few songs of apocalyptica, I like the songs called "Harmagedon" and "Cohkka".

I'm listening to Cohkka right now.

Ok, then I might take a look on those songs

Now listening on :
Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark
ESG - Moody
Paramore - Riot

Bit "poppy" and a bit "american collagey" but I like it
Freestylers - Security
Slayer - God Hates Us All :headbang:
Quote from Crashgate3 :Lamb Of God - I'm only just realising how good this band are. I bought 'Ashes Of The Wake' a year or so ago, and the speaking part at the beginning of 'Omerta' put me off them a bit I think, made me think the singer is a bit of a prick.

Recently in interviews, I've found that he's actually a cool, intelligent guy and that got me back to listening to them again.

Do you know what Omerta means? If you do, it will explain the speaking part
Buena Vista Social Club - Chan Chan
Children Of Bodom - Towards Dead End
iron maiden - forever
Quote from TyresHot :iron maiden - forever

w00t :O
I have never heared that song before, and I have all the albums, singles and things you can think of from Iron Maiden.
Is it a known song I just have managed to not regonice?
i mean "i listen iron maiden forever" i dont stop.. ok ya
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG