The online racing simulator
danzig - how the gods kill
The Offspring - Million Miles Away

Discovered the song on a Nomuken youtube video.
Baby Boy - Naw Meen
Prong - Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck

I love the name of this song...
Snatch OST

Manic Street Preachers - La Trustesse Durera (Scream to a Sigh)
Travis Tritt - It's a Great Day to be Alive

DK
Muse - Bliss
Muse - Take A Bow

"You will pay for their lives and their souls, and burn, You will burn, you will burn in hell for your siiins!!!"

It's definately a song about Bush and Blair and the wars they have sent us in to.
Blur - This is a low.

A little OT: Is it just me or is the 'shuffle' mode on an iPod NOT completely random? i.e. I quite often I get two or three tracks from the same album separated by a couple of tracks. This happens so frequently that it can't be random. I think it must go through certain genres, bands or ratings based on the data it gets from the net.

I wish I could force it to be completely random.
I've had 4 songs from the sameband, off two albums, in a row on my ipod. I wish ipods had the ability to just shuffle a certain playlist, instead of all the music on the ipod, too.

Iron Butterfly - In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida
Followed by
Arthur Brown - I Am The God of Hellfire

Ah... good memories... Is it strange that a 20 year old has memories of these songs considering their age relative to my own? =/
Quote from mrbogeyman :Blur - This is a low.

A little OT: Is it just me or is the 'shuffle' mode on an iPod NOT completely random? i.e. I quite often I get two or three tracks from the same album separated by a couple of tracks. This happens so frequently that it can't be random. I think it must go through certain genres, bands or ratings based on the data it gets from the net.

I wish I could force it to be completely random.

I know this from almost every music player, even WinAmp prefers some tracks in shufflemode. Must be caused by the random logarithms of the players.
Foo Fighters - Friend of a Friend
Quote from mr_x :Manic Street Preachers - La Trustesse Durera (Scream to a Sigh)

Good song

Not keeping track of the song but the new Linkin park album. Sounds alright
Linkin park-Faint <<<love that song
Quote from mrodgers :Since I'm not racing and I'm checking out the www.pandora.com link from Danowat, I'm listening to Judas Priest - Angels of Retribution

same, i'm listening to "Superbeast Radio" atm, "Pisschrist - Fear Factory". It sucks, thumbs down!
Blur- Coffee & TV

Then

Crazy Town- Butterfly
Kosheen - Catch
Warren Zevon - Werewolves Of London
Eagles of Death Metal - Don't Speak (I Came to Make a BANG!)

changed now

Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows
Radiohead- Planet Telex
The Crass - Banned From The Roxy

^ mint tune
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG