The online racing simulator
metallica, fade to black.
Venetian Snares - We Are Oceans
Queen, brighton rock. Mahoosive and epic guitar solo! God bless the 1970's! need i say more!

Link>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdUKi3_QntE

and yes, that is just one man and one guiter, accompanying himself using echos, magnificent!
Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of sunshine
M.I.A. - Paper planes.

I normally hate this type of music, but this song is awesome!!
Metallica - Wisky In the Jar (possible wrong spelled)
Quote from Stefani24 :Im searching for the album, to download it.

In case you haven't found it yet - I kind of hope you haven't - I've uploaded a .rar file with two songs from their debut album.

Available for 7 days here. I'm curious to know what you think.
Beck - The Golden Age
Inner Universe - Origa and Benedict Delmaestro
Hatebreed - You're Never Alone
Quote from obsolum :In case you haven't found it yet - I kind of hope you haven't - I've uploaded a .rar file with two songs from their debut album.

Available for 7 days here. I'm curious to know what you think.

isnt easy to find at all i think.
listening to the 2 songs now
Winterfell - Autumn Knight
next Winterfell - Catacombs
So what do you think?

Control Denied - Expect the Unexpected
I think they're just great.
The second best metal after nightwish i ever heard.
Thanks again for the advice.
DJ Sammy - Heaven (Candle Light Remix)
Daft Punk - Da Funk / Dadftendirekt
With You - HIGH and MIGHT COLOR
helter skelter millenium jam 31-12-99 / 01-01-00 Happy hardcore set. Vibes and lively tape. And i was there at the event at the sanctuary in milton keynes as well, 2 years underage with a fake ID, to this day i will never know how i got in using it.
Aerosmith - Don't Want to Miss a Thing
Iron Maiden - Brave new world
Quote from Stefani24 :I think they're just great.
The second best metal after nightwish i ever heard.

Lol, talk about two very different bands Winterfell's debut album is far better than anything Nightwish have ever done as far as sheer musicianship is concerned IMO. Of course there's no way comparing the two as they're two completely different bands in different genres. Nightwish is far more accessible to the general public because their music is more melodic and less technical. But that's just my opinion

Anyway, I don't know if you buy CD's or only download them, but The Veil of Summer is definitely worth purchasing via CD Baby for a mere $12.99 (excluding shipping). With the weak dollar that's a bargain. Plus, you'll have a collector's item as the album isn't being printed anymore and thus copies will be very hard to come by once the stock runs out (if it hasn't already).
Quote from J@tko :Aerosmith - Don't Want to Miss a Thing

I hate this song more than words can express.

Cradle of Filth - Mother of Abominations
Apocalyptica - Unforgiven
Korpiklaani - Running with Wolves
Candlemass - King of the Grey Islands album
Lo-Fi-Fnk - Steppin' Out
Quote from obsolum :Anyway, I don't know if you buy CD's or only download them, but The Veil of Summer is definitely worth purchasing via CD Baby for a mere $12.99 (excluding shipping). With the weak dollar that's a bargain. Plus, you'll have a collector's item as the album isn't being printed anymore and thus copies will be very hard to come by once the stock runs out (if it hasn't already).

The prob is, parents won't let me buy anything via inet (uncle for s2), so i wish im gonna find it somewhere (inet or a discshop)
Winterfell - Catacombs
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG