The online racing simulator
UNKLE - Heaven
Jon Lajoie - Show Me Your Genitals 2: E=MC Vagina

Pure talent from Canada.
Iron Maiden - Sign Of The Cross
3 doors down - without you...

i know its a stupid [GAY] song and all that, but im going through some rough times now, and it kinda helps me somehow
Quote from asbjoern :3 doors down - without you...

i know its a stupid [GAY] song and all that, but im going through some rough times now, and it kinda helps me somehow

Same bro, can't stop listening to it
MGMT - kids
robert miles - Children
Rihana - Disturbia
Kanye West - Love lockdown
Gamble Rumble - Move
Magic Johnson - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

(Basically a lot of funky shouting)
Children of Bodom - Blooddrunk
BSP - Lights out of darkier skies
Nine Inch Nails - Right Where It Belongs
Iron Maiden - These Colors Don't Run

I love this song, the new / 07 album goes back to the roots of their music and it's on the same level as great songs as Rainmaker, Ghost of the navigator, Run to the hill, dance of the death etc.
Quote from TFalke55 :same title, but motörhead

motörhead - king of kings

awesome music, mate!

Motorhead - The Game
Tito and Tarantula - After Dark:bandit:
Winterfell - Winter Is Coming
Winterfell - The Son of the Sun
Winterfell - War Angel

Just had a listen to Winterfell - they're pretty good. Sound a bit like Iced Earth.
The Eagles - Hotel California
Quote from Crashgate3 :Just had a listen to Winterfell - they're pretty good. Sound a bit like Iced Earth.

Well of course, this is how they describe themselves:

Quote :Heavy, Melodic, fantasy themed power metal w/ prog elements. Think Iced Earth meets Symphony X with a touch of Death, Manowar, Maiden and more thrown in for flavor.

May I ask what song(s) you listened to? From their Demo or Debut album?
Underworld - Juanita/Kiteless/To Dream of Love
Wow, Winterfell really sounds great
(listening to Asatru)
Quote from Stefani24 :Wow, Winterfell really sounds great
(listening to Asatru)

Glad you like it. Normally I'd say "buy the album, if you download it I'll come by your house and kill you myself" since I've known the band from their early days and I know how much blood, sweat and tears they put into making that album. But... I'm not even sure if you can still buy it so...

Winterfell is on hiatus for now, and has been for quite some time, but they will rise again Or so the mastermind keeps telling us. The forum has been down these last couple of days, and this leads me to believe there's some big news coming... but it might be the admin just hasn't had time to fix it.

Btw, if you do download their debut album, check out the last track Catacombs. The riffage and the basswork on that one are terrific, and the two guitarists battling each other with solo's is awesome Yeah... I'm a huge fan, in case you can't tell
Im searching for the album, to download it.
now playing Blind Guardian - The Bard's Song (In The Forest)
just changed to E.A.V. - Ba-Ba-Banküberfall
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG