The online racing simulator
FOX news shows Live for Speed
(40 posts, started )
Quote from BlackEye :could i get a translation of that?

in online translator i got "according to me doede gij dah more often" lol

According to me you do that more often, that's a rough translation
Quote from BlackEye :could i get a translation of that?

in online translator i got "according to me doede gij dah more often" lol

LOL it means; according to me, you do that more often
I want one and I want it NOW

If I have to sell the house so be it - this kids can "live on the street"
I "Live for Speed"
How far from the nearest airport?

Will there be a possibility of using an online server rather than a LAN server so I (we) can join in from afar?
Awesome video, thanks for sharing! Glad LFS is getting more publicity in the US. Not too many US racers. Great news for LFS!

The newscaster messed up the best turn on the track though!
#32 - wark
Sheesh... women... why must they always scream? :duck:
Quote from wark :Sheesh... women... why must they always scream? :duck:

to make you believe you were really good?
Well, next family vacation to California, I know where I want my stop to be.
#35 - wark
Mainstream news, that's cool. Though I'm surprised they didn't have Bill O'Reilly (professional twat for those who don't know who he is) come on and start screaming about how online racing with foreigners from "Old Europe" is an anti-American terrorist freedom-hating activity and that all sim-racers should be monitored 24/7 - yes, even in the bathroom - for national security reasons
Quote from Hankstar :Mainstream news, that's cool. Though I'm surprised they didn't have Bill O'Reilly (professional twat for those who don't know who he is) come on and start screaming about how online racing with foreigners from "Old Europe" is an anti-American terrorist freedom-hating activity and that all sim-racers should be monitored 24/7 - yes, even in the bathroom - for national security reasons

You mean...I can race online....while sitting on the toilet? Why hasn't anyone told me this?!illepall
Quote from Hankstar :Mainstream news, that's cool. Though I'm surprised they didn't have Bill O'Reilly (professional twat for those who don't know who he is) come on and start screaming about how online racing with foreigners from "Old Europe" is an anti-American terrorist freedom-hating activity and that all sim-racers should be monitored 24/7 - yes, even in the bathroom - for national security reasons

I guess you really don't know since you live in Australia (Or the UK, theres a melborne there too). Fox news is separate from the local foxes. Around america, there is fox 5, fox4, fox7, (alot of different ones), and they are just the local fox stations. Fox News is a completely different channel. And, besides, if you think Bill O'Reilly is an idiot, you should try watching Lou Dobbs on CNN!
#39 - wark
Quote from Crocodile Dundee :I saw a TV once. ... *click* Yep, that's what I saw.

Quote from vanirl :I want one and I want it NOW

If I have to sell the house so be it - this kids can "live on the street"
I "Live for Speed"

Better yet sell the kids with the house, problem solved, throw in the wife for free and all is well

FOX news shows Live for Speed
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG