(40 posts, started )
FOX news shows Live for Speed
Excellent!
this is good one!!!
#4 - Fetzo
woaahh! this is great!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Live for Speed on a story with the headline "need for speed"......./me explodes with extremely contreversial feelings...
They could have shown a few other cars to show off but...
excellent publicity
Quote from K.David :They could have shown a few other cars to show off but...
excellent publicity

it wasnt about the cars or even live for speed. LFS was just lucky the guys at full motion racing enjoy the game.
#8 - Gunn
Quote from Spudster :Live for Speed on a story with the headline "need for speed"......./me explodes with extremely contreversial feelings...

"Need for speed" was an expression long before there was ever a game by the same name.
Yeah, but that comment about LFS being the "most real feeling game" is a slap in the face to the.....other....guys..... :haha:
its not a slap in the face. its the blatant truth for anyone that is not a tool.
Indeed, you and I (and every other LFSer) know that....but its still a slap in the face, which is cool.
Yep, a VERY COOL slap in the face for the other.. hehe.. "sims".

:elefant: Ill fart in your direction.
So there'll be an arcade in San Diego with a bundle of LFS+FMR terminals hooked up to the net? That'd be good publicity.
Quote from Gabkicks :its not a slap in the face. its the blatant truth for anyone that is not a tool.

LMAO
Nice :up: Wish the centre was going to be on the same continent as me though
#16 - Nard
It's not good publicity, it's a good pretext for me to drive the hell down to San Diego damnit
cool, you gotta love free advertising!
Hmmmm....I have a cousin in San Diego I haven't seen in a while and a teammate in Washington. Sounds like a road trip!!
how much for that motion chair?? =]
#20 - JeeP
Heheheh JeeP. Seems like you actually drive the car for fear of being shaken around too much. I bet if every LFS user were required to use one of these things, laptimes wouldn't be all impossibly fast (this looks like early tire code though?)
Quote from traxxion :Ghehehe "volgens mij doede gij dah vaker"

could i get a translation of that?

in online translator i got "according to me doede gij dah more often" lol
That crippled BF1 with all the wheels fuxored looked a bit lame and not-so-realistic. They should have edited that part away.
#25 - joen
Quote from BlackEye :could i get a translation of that?

in online translator i got "according to me doede gij dah more often" lol

something like "I've got a feeling you've done this before"

FOX news shows Live for Speed
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG