The online racing simulator
How do you enjoy the game?
(6 posts, started )
This is how we enjoy it.

(* Images are hosted on Google Drive. Therefore, images may not be displayed properly.)

What leagues are those shots from?
Quote from Flame CZE :What leagues are those shots from?

Korean members gather to play the league about twice a year, at New Year's parties or on Thanksgiving Day.
I love that LFS is both a hardcore track racing sim and an open world sandbox where you can create your own layout and make your own fun.

I often wonder how large a world the engine would be capable of handling?

Imagine a huge 'LFS island' with all the race tracks spread out, and roads interlinking them, so you could take the country roads from Westhill to South City Smile
#5 - Pukyy
Quote from farcar :I love that LFS is both a hardcore track racing sim and an open world sandbox where you can create your own layout and make your own fun.

I often wonder how large a world the engine would be capable of handling?

Imagine a huge 'LFS island' with all the race tracks spread out, and roads interlinking them, so you could take the country roads from Westhill to South City Smile

That'd be a cool idea, 99.9% chance it won't ever happen but still, a dream is a dream. Reminds me of Need For Speed World with the multiple connected cities from previous NFS games Tongue
-
(Viperakecske) DELETED by Scawen : spam / off topic
-
(NumberTwo) DELETED by Scawen : spam / off topic
Quote from Pukyy :a dream is a dream.

In that case...

What about a 1:4 scale of something the size of Isle Of Man?
I guess it would be about 12km x 5km. Similar in size to Everon from the Arma mil-sim series.
  • South City is the main settlement in the south-east, with Blackwood on it's outskirts.
  • Westhill could be in in the norwest area; the agricultural biome. Various dirt roads are also in this area perfect for rally and rally-cross.
  • Aston is in the midlands near a small hamlet. The area has numerous rolling hills including Aston Hill, a 3km long hill climb.
  • The rest of the island is dotted with 4 other small villages and connected via B-roads.
  • A scenic B-road circumnavigates the island's coast.
  • A north-south dual-carriage motorway runs from the northern-most village to South City.
-
(rane_nbg) DELETED by Scawen : spam / off topic
-
(Viperakecske) DELETED by Scawen : spam / off topic
-
(Scawen) DELETED by Scawen : spam / off topic

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG