The online racing simulator
What features is LFS 0.7E gonna have (and when is it coming out?)
Does anyone have any idea about what features is LFS 0.7E gonna have? Will it contain the new graphics or the new physics system? Uhmm I have heard that it is coming out soon (3 - 4 weeks).

If it doesn't have any of those when is the new graphics or physics update coming ( any estimate )?
No, no graphics or physics. Only mod support polishments - check test patch forum for changelog.
0.7E (or whatever it'll be called) will have lots of new features, such as AI support for bikes, improved AI, very improved support for mods...
Unfortunately, 0.7E won't contain the new graphics or physics that all we are waiting for.

However, it is a rather big update even without the major graphics and physics overhaul that will be (hopefully) coming next year.

As versiu said, check the test patch forum for more information.
Ok thanks for the info. [ Quote from Scawen :
If there are a few that go OOS, it's probably not worth me investigating them. It's almost miraculous with all the changes, that D50 can still be semi-compatible with the D version. The best solution is for us to release 0.7E ASAP. This is expected to be around two weeks.
]
Quote from dmaxforty_ams :0.7E (or whatever it'll be called) will have lots of new features, such as AI support for bikes, improved AI, very improved support for mods...
Unfortunately, 0.7E won't contain the new graphics or physics that all we are waiting for.

However, it is a rather big update even without the major graphics and physics overhaul that will be (hopefully) coming next year.

Next year! You mean 2024? (i know that the devs are doing a lot of work, tbh the bike AI and the mod support AND the pop up headlights are significant updates)
Quote from R34Subie :Next year! You mean 2024? (i know that the devs are doing a lot of work, tbh the bike AI and the mod support AND the pop up headlights are significant updates)

That's hopefully next year, we still don't know when. When 0.7E releases, he'll likely finish tire physics, do a bit of testing and then they will launch a new round of test patches. Still don't know when, though.
#8 - gu3st
0.7E will have func_vehicle
Full list of features of 0.7E is in 1st page of 0.7D54 test patch thread. Release date is next weekend if all goes to plan.

Work on update with new physics, graphics and multithreqding will start durring next year. Since Scawen already did most of stuff, there is still some work left to do on tyre physics and probably a bunch of new stuff that will come up along side it, plus all the requests and bugs. It's gonna take a while, but it's closer than ever. After 0.7E release, Scawen can focus on only 1 LFS version and workflow will be much smother and less painfull.
Quote from dmaxforty_ams :0.7E (or whatever it'll be called) will have lots of new features, such as AI support for bikes, improved AI, very improved support for mods...

hahah

next year Thumbs up

it's funny. It's not the first I'm reading this. I've been waiting for the NTM for 15 years. It's half of my life. I remember originally it was supposed to come with the Sirocco.

Anyway, I still believe that LFS is great, even though I have less time to play. I really hope that I will try this NTM, before I get old.
It's already too late my man. As soon as you enter in 4th decade of your life, obligations quickly escalate and time for playing games diminishes Smile
We are all looking forward to the update we predicted Smile
Quote from rane_nbg :It's already too late my man. As soon as you enter in 4th decade of your life, obligations quickly escalate and time for playing games diminishes Smile

yeah, true.. Now it's gonna be family time. I'm sad because I've been excited for years about it, but now even if it was released today, I probably wouldn't have time anyway.
man I hope there's a day and night feature too,preferably dynamic day and night
good luck gamers!
Quote from thgombeer :yeah, true.. Now it's gonna be family time. I'm sad because I've been excited for years about it, but now even if it was released today, I probably wouldn't have time anyway.

Same story with me, you're not alone.
Quote from rane_nbg :It's already too late my man. As soon as you enter in 4th decade of your life, obligations quickly escalate and time for playing games diminishes Smile

Just wait until you are almost into your SEVENTH decade, and you find that you have LOTS of time for playing!
Since I retired I am finally enjoying all the games I got cheap (Epic and Amazon giveaways!) and about 6 or 7 hours a DAY to play them!
You think physics update will be there by the time I'm in my seventh decade ? I mean, I have my fingers crossed.
Hwy, did you already check does the new version contain Lazy-like live timing and speed comparison + live gaps?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG