The online racing simulator
Sway and Friends : Falken Server Madnes
(24 posts, started )
#1 - Ogijs
Well heres another of my projects. It has a risky music choice, because the music is strong, and i dont know if the video is as strong as the music is
I got a bit tired of the video so it might be a bit slopy, but i hope you like it

YouTube Please watch in High Quality
#2 - Ogijs
wow, nobody is posting is it really so bad ? sorry for double post
Thanks for bumping! It's a really good video - the music fitted really well and the drifting action was pretty fun. Excellent!
#4 - doyal
Hey, howcome the cars have aftermarket rear wings? I can't find this option in the garage.
Not bad at all.

It's one of the very few drifting movies which kept me interested during the whole video.
Quote from doyal :Hey, howcome the cars have aftermarket rear wings? I can't find this option in the garage.

It's a mod. But you're not allowed to post links to mods that alter the body in the forum.
#7 - Ogijs
yeah.... sorry, it's just a mod

a rather old Mod actually There are new ones, better ones but i like thisone

Thanks for the coments
It was a pretty good movie.
like i said in LFSd nice
Nice, just the rain or what it is looks strange
well i tried my best @ the rain..... if i do another rainy scene, i hope i might add some spray from the tires
for some reason it's choppy at parts for me . Other than that

/fav because im in its
Overall very good.. the 2nd part is better of the vid.. yes some mistakes.. but overall good vid
Nice one! Use 32-bit colours next time. You know the green smoke is weird.
you can take it to watercloud too I like this vid,and the music is great,even tho im not into dnb but its nice!
Pretty nice video.
thankyou guys for all the coments, but i rreally hope you all could help me.

When i use 32 bit colors, the fps of my recording becomes verry low, but when i use 16 bit collors i get good fps more or less

does anyone know how to help ?
Quote from Sueycide_FD :for some reason it's choppy at parts for me . Other than that

/fav because im in its

forget that, tried it on another computer and it's smooth.
Quote from Ogijs :thankyou guys for all the coments, but i rreally hope you all could help me.

When i use 32 bit colors, the fps of my recording becomes verry low, but when i use 16 bit collors i get good fps more or less

does anyone know how to help ?

you have to slow down the replay, to like 1/4th of normal speed and then record it. then you just speed up the video 4 times and you have better framerate. i think its something like that
yes thankyou, im familliar with this tehniqe. (used by people with a slower and less capable machine.) But isn't there a nother way? Anyone ?
Hmmm, i might be seeing things but am i the only one seeing green smoke?
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Hmmm, i might be seeing things but am i the only one seeing green smoke?

read the posts please, we have been talking about that one problem, it's because of 16 bit colors . im tying to fix this

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG