The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
I don't believe for one second that you can't find anything you could possibly want on the internet. The LFS Forum however is not the place.
I've gone back a whopping 2 pages and haven't seen one fit bird.

I'm calling Trading Standards.
Quote from Syfoon :I've gone back a whopping 2 pages and haven't seen one fit bird.

I'm calling Trading Standards.

LOL xD
Quote from Klutch :Won't be able to get any of those types of videos anywhere and believe me..ive searched >_>

Quote from Klutch :Honestly, i don't think you want to see a chick cut herself and ingest the blood

You haven't looked hard enough then. And believe, imagine the most obscene thing you can ever think of, and trust me when I say that there is, 100% guaranteed, worse stuff out there.
How about some good old "making sweet love"? Or is that not "in" anymore? I must have missed the point when cutting yourself etc. became something considered sexy. I certainly wouldn't see that as a turn on.
Quote from jibber :How about some good old "making sweet love"? Or is that not "in" anymore? I must have missed the point when cutting yourself etc. became something considered sexy. I certainly wouldn't see that as a turn on.

I agree completely. Where's the romance, these days? All you see these days is as in the following schedual: they meet, they dance, they bang, they meet someone else, send a text to the first bf/gf, repeat from step two
Quote from jibber :How about some good old "making sweet love"? Or is that not "in" anymore? I must have missed the point when cutting yourself etc. became something considered sexy. I certainly wouldn't see that as a turn on.

Because good old "Making sweet love" is...well..old and boring.
Need something to spice it up, and if that happens to be bloodplay/choking/scratching/biting/restraints/whatever, then why not?
Aslong as both are consenting and into it, does it really matter?

Quote from hrtburnout :I agree completely. Where's the romance, these days? All you see these days is as in the following schedual: they meet, they dance, they bang, they meet someone else, send a text to the first bf/gf, repeat from step two

There was romance in it...just a different type. I liked her, she liked me..its just a shame shes bipolar and suicidal and decided to push me away.
Quote from Klutch :Because good old "Making sweet love" is...well..old and boring.

Well, many "kinky" things are actually really old.

Quote from Klutch :Need something to spice it up, and if that happens to be bloodplay/choking/scratching/biting/restraints/whatever, then why not?

Because that can result in death.
and it's nasty.... like 2girls1cup
Quote from wheel4hummer :Well, many "kinky" things are actually really old.

Except everyone has had old boring sex. Not everyone has done "kinky" things.

Quote from wheel4hummer :
Because that can result in death.

No fun without a bit of danger.

Quote from chanoman315 :and it's nasty.... like 2girls1cup

Each to their own.
Continue ****ing your girl like shes a pillow then, doesn't bother me.
Quote from Klutch :Because good old "Making sweet love" is...well..old and boring.

And you are sure that you were doing it right? I sure don't remember it as something boring...

And if we are talking about "spicing it up", the last thing comming to my mind would be things like "bloodplay" or "choking"... yikes! But you are right, to each their own...
Quote from jibber :And you are sure that you were doing it right? I sure don't remember it as something boring...

It isn't "boring"
But its alot less exciting.

Quote from jibber :
And if we are talking about "spicing it up", the last thing comming to my mind would be things like "bloodplay" or "choking"... yikes! But you are right, to each their own...

I was the same way a few months earlier (Was only into "small" things)
But she showed me a few things, and to be honest..i didn't think i was going to like it.

Just goes to show you might aswell try most things once, after all you might actually enjoy it.
Need something to spice it up, and if that happens to be bloodplay/choking/scratching/biting/restraints/whatever, then why not?
Aslong as both are consenting and into it, does it really matter?

There was romance in it...just a different type. I liked her, she liked me..its just a shame shes bipolar and suicidal and decided to push me away.

I read that as killed for some reason
the trouble with choking is that you may start off with a girlfriend but end up without one unless your into necrophilia. aslo be carefull if you're doing anything extream that you didn't refuse to buy her a new pair of shoes, handbag, dress etc recently.

" many an "accident" during sex is a result of shopping frustration "!!!!!!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :So guiz... what's the strangest place you've had sex?

hmm hard to tell

top of washing machine in student hall of residence, on pool table in pub, on mini roundabout at about 3am one sunday morning, got ablow job off grilfriend once through car window when she wound it down to say hello in high street, lift in hotel in chester, car park in same hotel on bonnet of a bmw who's owner asked us to get off !!!
don't play with our minds, you notty notty!
Quote from tinvek :hmm hard to tell

top of washing machine in student hall of residence, on pool table in pub, on mini roundabout at about 3am one sunday morning, got ablow job off grilfriend once through car window when she wound it down to say hello in high street, lift in hotel in chester, car park in same hotel on bonnet of a bmw who's owner asked us to get off !!!

Was she called Flossy by any chance?

Thanks for giving us the story of your life.

Btw having lots of sex doesn't make you cool. Just a magnet for AIDS.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Btw having lots of sex doesn't make you cool. Just a magnet for AIDS.

Lmao classic
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Thanks for giving us the story of your life.

Btw having lots of sex doesn't make you cool. Just a magnet for AIDS.

you forgot the [virgin][/virgin] tags mate
o.O But it's true.

My list is even harder to tell.

- While bungee-jumping off the Eiffel Tower.
- While crowd-surfing at a concert.
- In a supermarket trolley in aisle 3 of the local supermarket - household appliances.
- On the diving board of a public swimming pool while a primary school was having swimming lessons.
- In the lions den in the zoo, right before feeding time.
- In the same zoo on a lion's back whose caretakers asked us to get off!!!
Quote from Jertje :
- While bungee-jumping off the Eiffel Tower.

Zut alore! C'est magnifique!
Quote from Klutch :It isn't "boring"
But its alot less exciting.

I think there are other things more exciting and without cutting your skin
Quote from chanoman315 :I think there are other things more exciting and without cutting your skin

Like butt slapping.

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG