The online racing simulator
The WORST music I have ever encountered
(155 posts, started )
The whole thread is TLDR for me, but this horrible peace of donkey shit is the worst thing than barely balances on the lowest border of music...and as a bonus, the video is a capture of the worst game ever released. "Enjoy".
"Why must I cry" is really outstanding. I couldn´t stop laughing, especially watching the "artist" singing and creaming in the shower.
Quote :I've quickly scanned all the posts but you have to recognize the OP struck a rare balance of musical awfulness, it is completely in another league.

Have to agree

Quote :but this horrible peace of donkey shit is the worst thing than barely balances on the lowest border of music...

OMG. We have a new winnar!
Quote from mookie427 :woman orgasming you say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmOZhjjhnmE

Wow.. o_O;;

That's like ear explosion.

No-one seems to have noticed my submission on the bottom of the first page for the worst song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbYtqAWDF2U

La la la la la la la la ohhhh. o_O;;

Edit :

Quote from breadfan :The whole thread is TLDR for me, but this horrible peace of donkey shit is the worst thing than barely balances on the lowest border of music...and as a bonus, the video is a capture of the worst game ever released. "Enjoy".

Nvm, this wins. >_>;

Edit 2 : Found this It has a really good beat actually. Shame it's German. Don't do German. But it's kinda cool. But maybe it's terrible as well.
Leona Lewis has a great voice and the song is a great ballad tbh. Forget x-factor, she just has a really great voice.
Quote from BlueFlame :Leona Lewis has a great voice and the song is a great ballad tbh. Forget x-factor, she just has a really great voice.

I wouldn't call it great. It's ok for a pop song but great?
Quote from BlueFlame :Leona Lewis has a great voice and the song is a great ballad tbh. Forget x-factor, she just has a really great voice.

Drugs. Off them.
#83 - JJ72
lol the big rig song........being a christian song sealed it for me lol
#84 - Osco
Why we don't drink the bong water:

Holy crap, listened to the various stuff posted here on page 3... world is a messed up place!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

Edit 2 : Found this It has a really good beat actually. Shame it's German. Don't do German. But it's kinda cool. But maybe it's terrible as well.

Whats the name of this (Not Aviable in Your Country)
Eddy Bär - Verliebt
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Eddy Bär - Verliebt

not that bad

really like that k2-das berg ruft or whats it called xD

now _that's_ retards..
double post sry
This one really hurts. Not only because of what it does to your ears, but also because I can't avoid seeing it as (un-)musical child prostitution AND surreptitious advertising for the airforce. (After that, you should think about the possible target group ...)

Sick. illepall

I agree. She's very good, even when performing live!

Linky.
Quote from zeugnimod :This is actually really good until the "singers" open their mouths.

Are they so poor that they can't go to a doctor?

Its a matter of opinion

and its hard.
Im open to all music realy, and deathcore/grindcore (to a extent) melodic death metal etc is what im listening to atm.

All thoe im not a fan of inhaling...sounds like a drowning gurgling rat
Screaming and pig squeals (inhaling) are part of hardcore so too bad for you!
#97 - 5haz
Is it just me that finds Portishead a bit annoying sometimes? Beth Gibbon's voice is a bit ear raping sometimes.
#99 - 5haz
I could top this whole thread if I knew who recorded it, but when I was giving blood today I was forced to listen to the most ****ing awful recording of Little Drummer Boy I have ever heard. Bad enough to drive someone to murder, I reckon.

I thought it might've been Mariah Carey or Beyonce. Some stupid ****ing bitch.

The WORST music I have ever encountered
(155 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG