The online racing simulator
The WORST music I have ever encountered
(155 posts, started )
Quote from thisnameistaken :Taking an office chair which I've still got!

dont you constantly wonder what the previous owner did to the upholstery for it to deserve that fate? (thats a serious question... i would)
Quote from Shotglass :dont you constantly wonder what the previous owner did to the upholstery for it to deserve that faith? (thats a serious question... i would)

It had white paint on it. Which is all gone now.

These days it's my bass-playing stool. It's light, it swivels and its on wheels, so I can motor around between computer/sequencer and amps and effects and so on really easily.
This is a really annoying song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bNDr1A6dTU

Can't stand it.

Quote from The Very End :Don't forget THIS song either. Just please listen on it, it's ok the first 30 sec, but when they come to chorus time..well.. let's just say I'm ashamed of beeing norwegian at that point on

does it mean something like: Look there goes a zebra, or there goes a zebra?
Something like that, directly transelated it would be "look there goes a ZeeeeeEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!bra with the tale in the sky / up in the air (whatever seems right) .
Nice, it is partly understandable.
Partly because I'm Dutch, partly because of those amazing graphics.
Clearly, no one does or remembers doing GCSE music...Serialism is made of fail, its what happens when music becomes good in someones ears just because its so complicated to make...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LYAdl_A7lzo ... in its time, people payed to listen to this stuff

If someone who payed more attention in there music classes would like to describe the process of making it, please go ahead >_>

I admit, it isnt as wierd as some of the stuff in this thread...but its not nice.
#61 - Osco
was in Battlefield Vietnam as well IIRC
Quote from jimaxx :Clearly, no one does or remembers doing GCSE music...Serialism is made of fail, its what happens when music becomes good in someones ears just because its so complicated to make...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LYAdl_A7lzo ... in its time, people payed to listen to this stuff

Hmm. I quite liked that.
#65 - 5haz
I've quickly scanned all the posts but you have to recognize the OP struck a rare balance of musical awfulness, it is completely in another league.

PS: that Venetian Snares song ain't bad though in the past I tried to listen to that album he made with Hecate and found it quite uninteresting.

Quote from jimaxx :Clearly, no one does or remembers doing GCSE music...Serialism is made of fail, its what happens when music becomes good in someones ears just because its so complicated to make...

Actually a bit of dodecaphonic music that Paul Lansky made on the venerable System/360 back in the 60s ended up in a popular(?) Radiohead song, Idioteque. It's a relatively simple three tone progression though.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Both appaling.

However the worst song I've ever encountered is Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis.

Any song by those PoX Factor thing is shit. Apart from Lemar, he's cool.

Bleeding Love isn't bad at all...
If you call some woman orgasming into the microphone for the best part of 4 minutes, then yes, it's not bad at all.
Quote from NightShift :
Actually a bit of dodecaphonic music that Paul Lansky made on the venerable System/360 back in the 60s ended up in a popular(?) Radiohead song, Idioteque. It's a relatively simple three tone progression though.

There's a metal band called '12 Ton Method' that apparently use a lot of dodecaphonic scales in their music, although I've not heard much by them.

The WORST music I have ever encountered
(155 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG